[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on Is it finally happening? Are we going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: itshappening.png (107 KB, 533x237) Image search: [Google]
itshappening.png
107 KB, 533x237
What the fuck is going on
Is it finally happening?

Are we going to die?
>>
>>81351477
Dubs of death

I suppose this is the way the world ends
>>
Probably just have to report for sensitivity training.
#notallmuslims.
>>
>>81351477
>What the fuck is going on
Shitposters.
Shitposters everywhere.

If it were real, they'd be timestamped.
>>
>>81351477

Look at this guy taking the bait like a newfag.
>>
Of course NATO and it's allies would be on alert.

Just in case the coup was something else. Obviously it's probably exactly what it looks like, but just in case it's not, personnel are ready to respond if need be.
>>
File: yea.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
yea.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81351477

Turkey won't give back the Incirlik base, the Turks have finally agreed, wether or not they like Erdogan, that they will follow him against their enemies.
Turks have realized that religion took a big part in taking back the country.

This is it /pol/, get our your bobs and get the f*ck out!! THIS IS NOT A WARNING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
>>
>>81351477
Bunch of airsoft fags roleplaying.
>>
>>81351477
Of course it could the the fact that the US base in Turkey that houses nuclear weapons is being blockaded.

https://www.rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/

Erdogan needs to get a handle on his supporters asap or shits gonig to get real very fast.
>>
I'm a reservist leaving for Cold Lake now.

God speed, anon's.
>>
File: no-way.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
no-way.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>81352656

YOU WAITED 7 MINUTES WITH YOUR SHITTY AFRICAN INTERNET CONNECTION TO F*CKING SHITPOST ON A HAPPENING THREAD???

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!
>>
>>81352972
I will be safe and sound with my sensible african brothers
>>
>>81353218
>Safe and sound
>mud huts
>>
>>81353574
fine with me
>>
>>81353828
This is a colored picture from America at the time slaves where common.

This particular picture displays slaves building houses for their masters.
>>
>>81354058
false
>>
File: Thefuckingmadman.jpg (771 KB, 1920x2099) Image search: [Google]
Thefuckingmadman.jpg
771 KB, 1920x2099
>>81351477
that was a good thread
>>
>>81353574
you've got to admit, if ww3 happened african countries would be one of the safest places to be, I doubt any country would even bother invading africa
>>
>>81357397
China gets a lot of resources from there. They'll probably send troops to ensure supply of raw materials.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.