[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jew here I wanted to thank you guys for saying we control the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: thanks.jpg (29 KB, 473x331) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
29 KB, 473x331
Jew here

I wanted to thank you guys for saying we control the world. You're praising us and saying that we are superior to you. Even your racist IQ science says we are utmost superior.

We will always surpass you. I appreciate worshiping me.
>>
also 2 posts by this ID
>>
Dude you're not supposed to outright say it

What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>81351328
>>81351372
It's okay we know it. It's the same way blacks hate whites. Same exact thing.

We understand it's not your fault, we just still hate you though.

I'm legit 130IQ, so I'm Ashkenazi tier
>>
>>81352446
Fucking nigger
>>
>>81352446
>falling for the IQ meme
>>
>>81351328
A rat baiting it's predators. You will end jew. If you were superior you wouldn't need to remind anyone of it. Burn jew.
>>
>>81353070
If you don't believe in the IQ meme, you've fallen for the privilege meme
>>
>>81354681
Exactly.
>>
>>81351328
a parasite can never be truly superior to it's host.
>>
>>81351328
Hey friend, Goyim ally of Jews here. I have some delicious cookies baking in my oven for you, why don't you come on over and give them a try? You'll have to get them out of my oversized oven for me though. They are way in back, so reach in as far as you can and don't mind me standing right behind you.
>>
>>81355697
keked, i mean kiked
>>
>>81351328
>science
>racist
>>
File: 1468126154384-3.jpg (111 KB, 831x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468126154384-3.jpg
111 KB, 831x1080
>>81351328
>>
>>81355697
Autist detected
Did you know that autism is not present in Jewish blood?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.