[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI is possibly false-flagging KKK operations in Florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: kkk.jpg (110 KB, 1075x936) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
110 KB, 1075x936
An interracial couple found pic related attached to their car Friday. She uploaded a photo of it to her facebook, where it spread rapidly.

I did a DNS look-up on the URL at the bottom and discovered it was registered to...
>>
File: who-is.jpg (41 KB, 562x510) Image search: [Google]
who-is.jpg
41 KB, 562x510
>>81349974
A woman by the name of Amanda Barker from North Carolina.

I googled that and was then led to...
>>
Nice of them to include rice though
>>
>>81350087
Just spit it out you faggot
>>
File: article.jpg (104 KB, 761x1041) Image search: [Google]
article.jpg
104 KB, 761x1041
>>81350087
http://www.nate-thayer.com/patriot-games-kkk-leader-and-undercover-fbi-agent-heads-south-carolina-confederate-flag-rally/

This article where by Nate Thayer it is claimed that a man by the name of Christopher Eugene Barker is secretly an FBI operative. Amanda Barker is listed as his girlfriend. They operate out of North Carolina.

Chris has committed numerous felonies and stays out of jail by working closely with the FBI.
>>
Have your bu.mp
>>
Please continue. KKK is mostly FBI. A white man would be stupid to get involved nowadays.
>>
>>81349974
Following the questioning by law enforcement officials for 15 hours on Thursday of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's former chief of staff Ari Harow, Channel 2 has reported that the interrogation of Harow focused on the conduct of the prime minister himself and that Netanyahu and perhaps other members of his family are expected to be questioned under caution, meaning as criminal suspects. The report by Channel 2 journalist Amnon Abramovich aired on Friday.

The potential investigation of the prime minister follows information provided to law enforcement by a source close to Netanyahu, Abramovich said. The current investigation would reportedly apparently be carried out not only in Israel, but also in the United States and France.

Earlier this month, Channel 10 reported that Netanyahu is being investigated in connection with a massive money-laundering scheme.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.731318
>>
Whats with the rice though?
>>
File: false flag.jpg (144 KB, 531x702) Image search: [Google]
false flag.jpg
144 KB, 531x702
>>81349974
Oh Rabbi?
>>
File: kkk.jpg (84 KB, 944x524) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
84 KB, 944x524
>>81350869
Apparently so they could be thrown from cars and not blow away. Several of these have been distributed near Jacksonville Florida
>>
Falseflag to demonize white folks incoming
>>
File: Capture.jpg (93 KB, 495x835) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
93 KB, 495x835
And trump has been blamed
>>
Somebody please screencap OP's posts.
>>
>>81350497
>undercover
>listed as a secret agent in a newspaper

Also please take a look at your source as it isn't written by any actual newspaper but an unknown "freelancer" that doesn't look very trustworthy
>>
>>81351128

Drive-By hate crimes.

Do Americans ever leave their cars, and walk around like normal people?
>>
>>81349974
kek, that Hillary recommended page at the bottom.
>>
>>81350087
>Not spending the extra $10 to hide your address from WHOIS lookup

Is Hilary running this campaign?
>>
>>81350497
>>81350087
>>81349974
Yeah the fact that Amanda Barker is an incredibly popular name, the fact that you did not show were it is listed that she is the KKK agents girlfriend, and the untrustworthiness of your only source leads me to believe that this is fake as balls sorry OP
>>
>>81352257
They sure are capable of putting white and white together wrongly, but they can't put 2 and 2 together in any manner because of Common Core.
>>
>>81350869
Weights down the bag, making it throwable onto a driveway from a passing car, etc.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (139 KB, 713x945) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
139 KB, 713x945
>>81353698
read the article leaf
>>
>>81353042
I lol'd at this.
>don't tell the KKK, but one of our brave agents is totally undercover
>>
>>81349974
Unless you're a leader or you do something against the law, nothing to worry about
>>
>>81356461
They do this to scare black people into voting democrat, amigo
>>
File: 1466101966466.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466101966466.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1080
so if Amanda Barker is only secret undercover FBI agent Christopher Eugene Barker's girlfriend why do they share the same last name?

Is his GF so dedicated to fake white nationalism she took his name before marriage? lol

Are they married?

If this is an undercover job why use connected names?

If this is an undercover job why even register the website in your own name when you have FBI resources?

If this is the real KKK, then why use their real name still? Not rocket science to register a web site in another name.
seems like more twitter/facebook false flag bullshit.

piece of paper + bag of rice = hate crime

I am sure there are groups out there that call themselves the KKK.

I am also 100% sure they have zero influence and zero real power to do anything.

the KKK have not committed a mass terrorist attack in any of our lifetimes.

Meanwhile islam and BLM are actively attacking and killing innocent people every day right here in America.

lol
>>
>>81356753
As if they don't already
>>
Whats the rice for?
>>
>>81360192
Reparations for how much those niggers have recently worked compared to when their ancestors had to.
>>
>>81360735
Then why isn't it a bill?
>>
It's another liberal false flag like that fag cake. Fuck these cunts.
>>
>>81352257
wtf I hate text now
>>
>>81360192

See: >>81354004.
>>
>>81360192
Asians
>>
>>81349974
It's just underground promotion for the new Daniel Radcliffe movie
>>
>>81363049
Kek. Maybe they were just trying to be nice. The KKK is an organization of peace and charity.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.