[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENGLAND YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
> try to find a wife to create new taxpayers
> GET ARRESTED

Do you think coitus will be banned one day?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/13/nottinghamshire-police-count-wolf-whistling-hate-crime
>>
>>81345926
That's how my grandfather met my grandmother.

He even asked her to the cinema then when he got there told her she had to pay for herself.
>>
>>81345926
>Do you think coitus will be banned one day?
that is pretty stupid to think but i know you germanics dont think too much
>>
Worry about your own country, bosch scum
>>
>>81346365
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
>>81346360

>told her she had to pay for herself.

Can't tell if alpha or autistic
>>
>>81345926
Meanwhile in Germany...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36804363

>German police have carried out a series of raids, targeting people suspected of posting hate content on social media.
>Typical crimes included "glorification of Nazism [and] xenophobic, anti-Semitic and other right-wing extremism", they said.
>>
>>81345926

>Examples of such incidents may include unwanted or uninvited sexual advances, physical or verbal assault, unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement, and use of mobile phones to send unwanted or uninvited messages or take photographs without consent.
>uninvited verbal contact

This is literally "don't talk to women". Yeah that is going to work so well for men. As we know, it's the woman who is expected to initiate contact.
>>
people still wolf whistle? what is this the 30s?
>>
>>81346995
He was poor, probably a bit of the latter too but you could get away with it easier when the only chads you were competing with lived locally and most people rarely traveled a few miles from home.
>>
>>81346365
>
You don't have government structures in your country, so you can't imagine that the government takes over. But if you would live in a civilized country, you would know what I mean. It's not a stupid thought, your brain is just too low energy, because of this you can only think where you can get the next coconut to have food, build a house from it or use it as analplug for you wife. Go back in your ghetto please.
>>
>>81347487
Most refugees live in the 30s or earlier.
>>
>>81345926
>Police count

The police can count whatever they want as a hate crime, it's not going to matter since CPS would never prosecute a case of wolf whistling, moreover the police aren't going to investigate something that they can't charge. All this is going to do is cause a bump in the end of year stats.
>>
>>81347234
It'll turn out they simply shared some Info Wars link or something.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.