[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon's Guide to Politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: spoiler.png (2 KB, 120x122) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.png
2 KB, 120x122
An Absolute Guide to Understanding Politics

This guide will set you up so that you can by yourself learn more about politics.

Theology > Philosophy > Politics

This is the basic triarchial process. Any dogma or anti-dogma becomes rationalized philosophy, which then is applied into culture and then politics. Politics are applied philosophy. Philosophy is rationalized theology. Not all theology is converted into philosophy, just as not all philosophy is converted into politics. But they sure are each other's foundations.

Now there are some demarcations you can follow. There are two basic classifications which, confusingly enough, run parallel. One classification is horizontality (theology, philosophy, politics) and the other classification is vertical (metaphysics, antimetaphysis and ametaphysics).
>>
File: Theotokos.jpg (93 KB, 342x432) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos.jpg
93 KB, 342x432
First, it all starts with theology. Theology is how man interprets its being and self and its relation with what is outside himself. There are two basic metaphysic "schools": traditional transcendentalism, and Gnosticism.

Traditional transcendentalism is Zoroastrianism, traditional Catholicism/Orthodoxy, and Shi'a Muslims. They believe that as there is a creation, there must be a creator god. You are saved by a combination of faith and good deeds.

The other theological school is Gnosticism, which has the widest array of theological and spiritual beliefs. Hinduism, Egyptian/Baal/Babilonic sun worship, Wahhabi Islam, New Age, Judaism, Freemasonry, Illuminism, Neopaganism and a myriad of different modern cults/sects.

The key difference between both is that Gnosticism believes salvation does not come from god, but from mankind itself. In Gnosticism the supreme being (person) is antagonized by the Demiurge (god) which must both fight each other. God wants to submit Man, and Man must fight God to obtain their freedom, to uncover what they knew as Gnosis, the ultimate form of knowledge which could make Man no longer need God, because they would be a sort of god themselves with the help of supreme knowledge.
>>
File: Modernism.jpg (22 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
Modernism.jpg
22 KB, 628x471
But not everything is theological and suprarational, and while the ancient religions and the mysticism in new age stuff assumes there are things above rationality (suprarationality) and the existence of a god or deities, there is a non-theological approach which is antimetaphysics. Antimetaphyiscs are rational, and do not believe in things outside science or rationality. It is modernism. It is centered on mankind, science and its material woes. They reject the study of the outside, but rather focus on the inside and rationality of man as a sentient being. The core of a modernists is agnosticism: they follow the basic premise of Gnosticism that mankind saves itself, but it rationalizes it and removes the mystical aspects as it feels only rational knowledge can save mankind and everything outside rationality is fake.

Then finally, in rejection of anti-metaphysics and modernism there lies the fairly new field of AMETAPHYSICS: the rejection of all grand myths and beliefs. An antimetaphysic is postmodern. This school rejects both the metaphysical suprarationality of things beyond men's understanding and also rejects antimetaphysical rational explanations of the universe. Instead they believe in non-understanding of the universe, that truth lies in the eye of the beholder, and that any establishment of a universal truth or relation with one's inner self and the outside world is a one-sided imposition of thought. Therefore, a postmodern believes that every persona has its own version of reality, "everyone is right at the same time" which must not be interfered by outside influences, because it will deny the liberty of man. So it is irrational in itself.
>>
File: Naturalism.jpg (1 MB, 1300x1616) Image search: [Google]
Naturalism.jpg
1 MB, 1300x1616
Finally, I will list the different subdivisions of antimetaphysical thought so you can make your own research. Note that Gnosticism is syncretic, so that sometimes it seems to be directly related with some antimetaphysical rationalist doctrines, only to finally show its internal incoherence with the movement it seeks to parasite. A great example is freemasonry, seems rational but is not.

Renaissance

Rationalism

Empiricism

Romanticism

Idealism

Positivism

Naturalism

Materialism

Utilitarianism

Pragmatism

Vitalism

Voluntarism

Decadence Theory:

a) Theory of Degeneracy

b) Theory of Racial Pessimism

c) Theory of Historical Pessimism

d) Theory of Cultural Decline

Fenomenology

Existentialism

Estructuralism

and finally:

Deconstructionism (which leads directly to avoiding antimetaphyisics all together and becoming ametaphyisics)

Therefore, when you see colliding narratives in the media remember the masses are widely anti-metaphyisical and rationality oriented, the elites are mostly Gnostics in hiding and metaphysical suprarational mystical believers, and the new left is ametaphysical and irrational. So irrationality is pushed into the rational masses while the elites hide away in their suprarational beliefs.
>>
File: Forbidden Love.png (1 MB, 1024x740) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden Love.png
1 MB, 1024x740
So why doesn't the "all races are equal"; "all religions are the same" apply to Israel but is does to Europe? Because they are postmodern ametaphysical beliefs, established after decades of deconstruction by Derridá, Lacan, Zizek, and other freaks. In Israel, the key belief is Gnosticism, and thus metaphysical though: what has governed man since even before Sumeria. We have embraced a self-destructive philosophy, which is based in irrationality and denial of reality. What we had before might not necessarily be okay though, antimetaphysics being the open rejection to great European spirituality and tradition, as it is essentially the precursor of Social Justice thought and directly leads into it. What we must start to embrace then, might be metaphysics. Aristotle, Plato.

And there is the main key problem between nationalist groups. Is it going to be Gnosticism or Transcendentalism? Is Jungian thought, paganism, going to triumph over traditional christianity, like a revival of Germanic mysticism like in the Third Reich, a true comeback of the Hidden Sun? Or is traditional transcendentalism going to make a triumphal comeback when modern Christianity finally breaks down under the pressure of agnosticism and postmodernism like Christian Orthodoxy and in Iran?
>>
>>81341846
>>81341920
>>81341958
>>81342052

Glad to see that community college is paying off for you, anon. Too bad you write like a fag and nobody's going to read that shit besudes me, and if I ever see you I will beat the living fuck out of you until you give me the five minutes of my life back that I wasted reading your inane drivel.

Sage and go fuck your mother, punk.
>>
File: Anon's Guide to Politics.png (308 KB, 1045x1928) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Guide to Politics.png
308 KB, 1045x1928
>>
Pls continue OP,i am enjoying the read.
>>
>>81341958
idk why this image is familiar but it's not welcome take it away
>>
Bump. This is genius
>>
niggers
>>
OP is gone ?
>>
>>81347186

Did OP even exist?
>>
Can anyone recommend a good book or podcast that does a /pol/-friendly, comprehensive, but high-level survey of philosophy? I don't have the time or inclination to read the entire Western canon word-for-word, but I'd at least like to get a broad overview of what's out there. And the last thing I'd want is to get Professor Schlomo Marxberg's opinion on how Kierkegaard's crowning achievement was to promote transgender rights against the oppressive hegemonic white patriarchy.

Any ideas, bros?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.