[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Muslim who was born in the UK. I've worked hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12
File: G4Itprs.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
G4Itprs.png
36 KB, 690x539
I'm a Muslim who was born in the UK. I've worked hard all my life, I have a Master's degree, the only fight I've been in was one instance where I was defending myself. I always wish my (many) white Christian friends and neighbours a happy Christmas. I pay taxes. I feel nothing but utter shame whenever I read about another ISIS attack in the news.

Yet according to /pol/ I'm I worse human being uneducated chavs who don't work and just get drunk and start fights with random strangers, just because they're white British and I'm not.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>81337711
>Christians
But the majority of /pol/ isn't Christian.
It's Kekist.
And your race destroyed Egypt, didn't it?
>>
>>81337711

Islam is contradictory with the West's enlightenment ideals. All of you Muslims are durkha durkha jihads in waiting the moment shit will go down.

Abandon Islam or get the fuck out.
>>
>>81337711
Don't listen to the basement dwellers
>>
>>81337711
all you have to do is renounce Islam lad
>>
Do you belive in shara law? Or do you agree with it? Would you follow it?
>>
>>81337711
you're an exception to a norm

become militant in shaming and criticizing any and all anti social activities within your religion or else the garbage you feel shame for will destroy your home and there won't be anywhere to flee to.

eventually they'll just kill you for being so moderate
>>
have you read the Quran? It has way more hateful and harmful shit than the Bible, and the problem is that they're the holy words of Allah, which makes people even more keen to follow them
>>
>>81338022
This.
OP, if you're so westernized, why do you still adhere to Islam? Their ideals and values are the opposite of ours.

also
>current year
>still being religious
>>
>>81337985
kek is probably the only god i've had a little faith in

how did this happen
>>
>>81337985
It was Turks who destroyed Egypt. I'm not a Turk.

>>81338022
I don't think I've ever considered committing any acts of violence against kafir.
>>
>>81337711
>caring what a bunch of pasty butthurt keyboard warriors think
Lol
>>
>>81337711

>Yet according to /pol/ I'm I worse human being uneducated chavs

nah, not really m8
>>
>>81338230
I respect everyone's individual choice too much, so no I don't. Secularism would improve the Middle East.

>>81338295
Yes, I have read it. I have also read the Bible. Both books are very ambiguous in their writing, and leave the reader to interpret them personally.

>>81338340
Because my family are Tunisian, and Tunisians are probably the least conservative kinds of Muslims.
>>
>Muslim
>British flag
Its not funny anymore guys. How did my motherland get so cucked? Thank fuck I live in Oz.
>>
Stop being a muslim faggot. You cannot be both a muslim and a human, pick one.
>>
>>81337711
It's just the way she goes, bro.
15-25% of all muslims are radicalized.
You're going to get a lot of hate for it.
You want my advice? Drop religion, it makes you stupid.
>>
>>81337711
You have to go back.
>>
File: 1467867089580.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1467867089580.gif
871 KB, 245x230
Kill your family then yourself.
>>
>>81337711
wouldn't you happier in a country with your own people, one homogeneous nation, where the moral precepts of the prophet muhammad are enforced through social norms and everyone shares more or less the same culture and worldview?
>>
>>81338651
Says the guy from Australia. Tell me again why you speak English.

>>81338701
Typical uneducated response from a /pol/ user who has no idea what he's talking about.

>>81338773
>15-25%

So, most of us aren't then. Exactly my point.
>>
Believing in God (any god) is fucking stupid.

Apart from Kek. These dubs prove His existence.
>>
>>81338617
i mean that the Quran has a lot more hateful writing than the Bible, and it sounds a lot more important that's why people who partake in it take it more seriously, its rare to see a Christian actually doing Christian things
>>
right now your religion has taken on a toxic majority try reforming it? or you know dont believe in that shit
>>
>>81337711

It doesn't matter if you personally are a saint, muslims collectively are more trouble than they're worth and should not be here.
>>
>>81338617
>Because my family are Tunisian
Nice Truck man is that you?
>>
>>81338022
> All of you Muslims are durkha durkha jihads in waiting the moment shit will go down.
Not necessarily.
Yes there are the jihadis that proclaim islam to be a religion of peace as part of taqqiya, but I reckon most of the western muslims are so influenced by our western society they genuinely believe that islam is peaceful, since they don't really know much about islamic doctrine.

The Quran details all this shit. At first it's all about playing nice on the surface so you get accepted by non-believers, but then it gradually gets more and more insidious and violent until the point of total domination and extermination of non-believers.
Guess most of the western muslims just took the early stages and ran with it, ignoring the death cult shit, because they are decent human beings, raised with mostly western values. That does not mean Islam itself is not a dangerous death cult, so I would advice any non-violent western muslim to just say fuck it, renounce islam, and live their life as a normal human being. You don't need religion for that.
>>
>>81337711
Do you live by shariah law, or common law?
>>
>>81338886
I don't really care. As long as people respect my right to practise my religion what do I care who I'm living with? As I said I have plenty of kafir friends and have lived here all my life, having grown up in a predominantly WASP suburb.
>>
Always with this ima good muslim i neva did nothing wrong bullshit. There is something very wrong with the people who worship the same god you do. Go sort them out so the rest of the world doesn't have to deal with your crap.
>>
>>81338926
>Tell me again why you speak English.
Australia will never recover from this, the sickest of burns
>>
>>81338617
Thankfully Muhammad taught you how to act. He went on a genocidal conquest of Arabia.
>>
>>81337711
Jesus fucking christ go back to your fucking sand you fucking muslim shitskin.
>>
>>81337711
>I'm a Muslim
There's your problem. Religion is not a race, identify as your homeland, not your religion (or lack thereof, since you're a bad Muslim for wishing your neighbors a merry Christmas.)
>>
>>81337711
>I'm a Muslim

Kill yourself
>>
>>81338926
Most of the nazis weren't bad, what's your point?
>>
>>81337711
Here is how I see all muslims, and I wish someone would make a gif out of it.

So we have like a bunch of muslims, then one starts getting restless, starts spinning or shaking and blows up. Then another one, and another one. Every fucking muslim can turn jihad if conditions are right, because all of you have a destructive seed inside.

Some poor Irish chap or scott will loose his job, gets depressed and quietly drinks his sorrows away, but not you, OP. You lose job & money, you turn fool jihad & go on killing rampage. You are peaceful at the moment because your life is stable, OP. The moment you life changes, you turn full jihad.
>>
>>81337711
You just overstayed your welcome and should have gone home, only the select few we need should be allowed to stay/be welcome
>>
>>81338617
>Tunisians are probably the least conservative kinds of Muslims
>not being from a nahdha supporting family
kek
>>
>>81337711
>be british
>be white
>get degree
>get nice job
>get given ownership of company
>hire diverse set of people
>no criminal record
>do a lot of charity work
>every problem in this country is caused by me because I have testicles and a low amount of melanin
You muslims are annoyed because a small amount of people silently hate you for your chosen religious beliefs? How do you think white people feel when people are protesting in the streets against whites and it's not only socially acceptable to scream hate at whites but actively encouraged and completely legal?
>>
>>81337985
lmao i was the only one who picked Islam
>>
File: martian03.jpg (77 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
martian03.jpg
77 KB, 700x394
I'm a Nigger who was born in the USA I've worked a little all my life, I have a GED, the only fight I've been in the week was where I was defending myself from a drug dealer I owed money. I always wish my (many) white Christian friends and neighbours a happy Christmas and steal packages off their porches while they are at work. I haven't paid taxes ever. I feel nothing but utter shame whenever I read about another nigger rape attack in the news and I wasn't involved.

Yet according to /pol/ I'm I worse human being uneducated chavs who don't work and just get drunk and start fights with random strangers, just because they're white British and I'm not.
>>
>>81337711
They're not 'white British', there's no such thing, they're just British, and they belong here, and so can behave how they like.
>>
>>81337711
Yes you are. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>81337711
You abide by a religion that spawns unprecedented violence and oppression to its own followers, then claim "buh theyre different I am one of the good muslims!"

Every fucking Islamis extremist country displays the shit we saw yesterday, butchering and flaying their own countrymen alive in the name of Allah. They turn into wild animals in groups and are worse than niggers. You are the good guy? Then why don't you good Muslims do anything to stop the extremists other than "detest" them? You are part of the problem, anywhere with Muslims is prone to radicalism leading to suicide attacks, death and destruction. You can't do shit about because you all don't care to. A muslim is a muslim, right? You probably secretly look up to the extremists as true followers of the faith while you have to play nice to fit in.

Go populate your shitty deserts and kill eachother off for all our sakes.
>>
File: 1452623713254.png (464 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1452623713254.png
464 KB, 600x557
>>81337711
If you are truly a peaceful person, then why do you identify as muslim?
Do you not see that the atrocities committed by ISIS are directly inspired by the example set by the pedophile mohammed, piss be upon him?
>>
Read your Q'uran. If you agree with it you're a threat to the west. If you don't you're not a Muslim. It's that simple
>>
>>81338926
I've read your Quran. It's shit and anyone who adheres to it is human waste.
>>
>>81337711
Please kys.
>>
I bet when you guys watch Jeremy Kyle you bow down whenever a toothless wife beating smackhead comes on screen.

>AT LEAST THEY'RE WHITE
>>
>>81337711
>"I am good muslim"
>Every muslim country is a complete shithole
fuck right off, jamal
>>
>>81338022
>the West's enlightenment ideals

But /pol/ hates those too?
>>
>>81337711
>Belong to a death cult that openly commands its adherents to murder those who do not share their faith
>I'm a really a good guy, you just need to let me protect and shelter those who will kill you
>>
>>81339891

Scumbag whites are an internal problem to be dealt with. There's no reason to import more.
>>
>>81337711
>I was born and lived all my life in garage
>therefore i'm a car
>>
>>81337985
Egyptian Christian here... Can confirm Muslims ruined Egypt.
>>
>>81337711
What do you think should happen to people who leave islam?
>>
You are an invader.
>>
>>81338926
>tell me why you speak English?
Because abos have the IQ comparable to Mudshits and coukdnt resist an aggressive invasion of their land. Mudshits have to rely on a soft approach and hide behind the skirts of SJW movements to invade anything
>>
>>81337711
>I always wish my (many) white Christian friends and neighbours a happy Christmas.

What would you do when one of them fuck your sister?
>>
>>81337711
Sounds like maybe you need to full on assimilate and leave Islam.
>>
>>81339891
I'd rather be neighbours with them than you.
>>
>>81340494
ALLALALALLALALALALALLALALALALALLALA!
>>
>>81340702
Works every time. They do a lot of taquiya - but they won't say it's no problem!
>>
>>81337711
You're not white, you're not european, you do not belong in the UK or any other european country.
>>
>>81337711
Sandnigger, tell this. You're walking down the street at 2AM, four young Pakis are gangraping two white girls. What do you do?
>>
>>81337711
>I'm I worse human being uneducated chavs who don't work and just get drunk and start fights with random strangers, just because they're white British and I'm not.

No it's because they're not invaders in a foreign country.
>>
>>81337711
You're just another random human being, why do you feel hated ?
>>
77% of /pol/ is either Kekist or atheist. We're literally the forum of frogs and fedoras, RIP my fucking sides.

It's also weird how we're actually founding a faith here. Research says people are happier and more confident with a belief in a higher power. It's also been suggested by studies to improve peoples chances of survival in extreme scenarios having faith in a higher being no matter how 'official' or absurd it seems.

Is Kek the savoir of the white race, keeping us all faithful through times where we're under attack from all sides?

Are we now bringing back the true European faith of paganism that died under Christianity?

Is Kek actually a cornerstone of 21st Century white ethnocentrism?
>>
>>81341817
It's now five Pakis.
>>
>>81337711
Islam isn't British.
>>
File: 1465786062379.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1465786062379.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>81337711
Which aspects of Sharia law do you subscribe to?
>>
File: 1373224035001.jpg (59 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1373224035001.jpg
59 KB, 375x500
>I'm a Muslim
Stopped reading right there.
Its like saying I'm a big retard, but please listen to my opinion:

No man with a sense of justice would be a muslim.
>>
>>81342965
I will practice esoteric kekism if this post gets doubles
>>
File: 2utroj6.png (16 KB, 61x104) Image search: [Google]
2utroj6.png
16 KB, 61x104
>>81344660
>>
Good, you can take your knowledge back to pakistan and make pakistan great with your western knowledge
>>
>>81342965
Raised as a Christian, fell out of love with it by the time I reached my early teens. Agnostic Atheist ever since, I can honestly say that over the past year or so Kek has really started to win me over.
>>
File: 146002818567.jpg (34 KB, 539x477) Image search: [Google]
146002818567.jpg
34 KB, 539x477
>>81337711
>I'm worse than uneducated chavs who don't work and just get drunk and start fights with random strangers, just because they're white British and I'm not.
You're correct. Why is this a problem? Britain is the ethnic homeland of Celts/Anglo Saxons, these whites will always come first no matter what.
>>
So many heretics, not enough Deus Vult, so disappoint.
>>
>>81344964
>>81337711

Answer his question OP.
>>
>>81337711
assimilate
>>
File: kill urself.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kill urself.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>81338361
>against kafir.

He already uses disparaging terms for anyone who isn't part of his "chosen" religion. The tribalism and racism is already deeply embedded in him.

All he needs is a switch and he will kill in the name of Islam.
>>
>>81337711
Still a wog m8 and your presence here helps destroy our identity.

I never personally invited your people here so why should I accept it?
>>
File: 1315841264802s.jpg (8 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
1315841264802s.jpg
8 KB, 175x200
>>81337711
>I'm I worse human being because they're white British and I'm not
It's true though. No one promised you that life would be easy. Someone is born a Saudi prince, and someone is a nigger in Uganda. We aren't equals.
>>
>>81337711
Q: What do you call a group of peaceful muslims?
A: A sleeper cell.

I know there are muslims who are alright. I know many of them actually. Almost every year I visit a little town in the mountains for a few days and the hosts are an elderly muslim couple who love me like a son. They are incredibly kind and generous and one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Can't say the same about jihadi scum though. Every time, every single time the media cites the last terrorist's relatives saying "but he was such a good and peaceful guy, wtf".

Problem is, muslims snap. And it's quite god damn obvious for everyone now that they seem to snap far, far, far more often than anyone else. Good muslims exist, but they are good not because of islam, but in spite of it. And the jihadis - they may be psychopaths, druggies, have financial and personal issues, etc., but they clearly do what they do in the name of islam and because of islam.
>>
>>81350609
you identity is as strong as how hard you can keep it.

better stop crying and git gud.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.