[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >meet friend for badminton >he was a normie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-7128124003317611069.jpg (442 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7128124003317611069.jpg
442 KB, 1080x1920
>be me
>meet friend for badminton
>he was a normie, I started dropping pol memes in him
>never thought it would stick
>see this

I dun good pol?
>>
Edgy, leafy. Edgy.
>>
>>81334098
that hat is pretty sick. the purple bill helps.
>>
>>81334098

>meet friend for badminton
did you cuddle afterwards, fag?
>>
What's the most normie /pol/ meme that can help me lube others for the redpill swallowing?
>>
>>81335631
All those anti SJW/feminist youtubers, they are a good starting point for a lot of people I know
>>
>>81335762
Like who? Sargon and Milo? The latter is pretty okay but it would just get me weird looks since gays are still haram here
>>
That is so cringey, probably would just be easier and cheaper to wear a sign that says you guys have autism.
>>
>>81334098
fukin sweet ass hat
>>
>>81336587
Stefan and Black Pigeon speaks are two good ones
>>
No sticker?
dropped
>>
>>81334098
Omg neck yourself
You and your gay fucking friend
That's at least 10 times more pathetic than a maga hat
Are you literally 15?
>>
>>81335631
If you're
>a white male
sarcastically say stuff like "but what do I know apparently I'm a giant racist and sexist" right after saying something left-friendly.

>Honestly, I have no problem with birth control and think it should be accessible to any woman who wants it. But what do I know, apparently I'm a sexist solely because I'm male so fuck my opinion, right?

Obviously don't say it exactly like that, that comes across as way too passive aggressive, but you get the idea.
>>
>>81337927
this
>>
>>81334098
Riterally leddit tier
>>
File: carl_the_cuck.png (228 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
carl_the_cuck.png
228 KB, 1152x1728
>>81334098
>tfw that's my Carl the Cuck drawing

Who the fuck do I gotta sue now? kek
>>
>>81337656
Thanks friend, look into it later
>>
>>81339417
You made it senpai!
>>
>>81339417

You've just gotta let your meme roam free.

I came up with the name Trigglypuff...
>>
>>81339417

Tho if someone is making money off it you probably could ask for royalties tee bee aitch.
>>
>>81339417
>I accidentally got the 'Spoopy' meme rolling

all i did was take a semi humorous image i got on /x/ and used it twice in the same hour on that shithole, /b/. I didn't make the sign, I didn't take the picture, I didn't do anything to bring it into existence

i used it twice because my first thread was ignored due to the image being more interesting than the text, and i wanted to see if it would happen twice. it did.

My mother has used the term now. The internet fucking TERRIFIES me.
>>
>>81335233
Hes a gook. Chinks have huge boners for badminton, partly because its one of the only sports they are good at.
>>
>>81341542
>I came up with the name Trigglypuff...
bullshit, a fucking leaf came up with it. He also infiltrated pokemon and made the gas guy appear near cry museums
>>
>>81342269
Were both white.
I'm Slavic
He's Italian
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.