[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earth's Meme Timeline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What was the exact point we shifted into the meme timeline?
>>
>>81323964
When ur mum sucked me off behind Greg's

Btw I'm black
>>
>>81323964
Well Nigel, I'd have to say lol cats is where memes began leaking into normie-tier websites leddit, jewbook, ect
>>
>>81325080
no I mean when was the point that stuff started happening that shouldn't. brexit, trump etc
>>
>>81323964
Maybe the world was satire from the very beginning.
>>
>>81323964
The current earth timeline actually splits from the good one in 750~ in 1000 AD it became the meme-timeline.

t. interdimensional being vacationing in ibiza
>>
Yellow Journalism and the growth of tabloids post Civil War = the rise of memery.
>>
>>81323964
It was the night Princess Dianna died.
>>
File: Not_Laughing_Flag.jpg (111 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Not_Laughing_Flag.jpg
111 KB, 2000x1333
>>81323964
Are Nige's second pint on the evening of June 23rd
>>
>>81323964
>>
digits confirm
>>
>>81330750
>Won
Did i win something?
>>
2000 obviously. that's when all the really hardcore sjw started along with 9/11 in '01
>>
>>81323964
2003 as the Iraqi War kicked off.
>>
As we can see, there is evidence of our world having been on the meme timeline for at least 2000 years.

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>81331892
They even knew the danger of Happy Merchants in the ancient Roman Empire
>>
>>81330823
You won more somalis. good job Captain Sweden
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.