[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://en.protothema.gr/breaking-tu rkish-military-helicopter-lands-in-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 324ksadl.png (253 KB, 792x415) Image search: [Google]
324ksadl.png
253 KB, 792x415
http://en.protothema.gr/breaking-turkish-military-helicopter-lands-in-alexandroupoli/

>Turkish military helicopter lands in Greece
>coup participants ask for asylum
>Turkey already asked for their extradition

IT'S HAPPENING!!! WW3 IMMINENT!
>>
>>81321663
yea i have been wondering hows the humanitarian thing with this. i m sure there are some rules that turkey should follow? also what about the soldiers that surrendered, they already killed some? is that possibly a human rights violation or something?
>>
Ah now we see the purpose being the coup!
They wanted to become migrants in germany
>>
>>81321663
oh shit hahaha. if this is true shit could escalate real quickly. today will be an interesting day lads.
>>
>>81321663
russian here.
i would take them in.
They tried to do the right thing.
>>
>>81321663
poorfags probably gonna keep the choppa and give the asylum seekers back
>>
>>81321663
With Turkey looking into putting the death penalty in action, will they give the escapees back?
Find out NEVER EVER. Nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>81326074
They should sell it and pay their fucking debts.
>>
looks like greece gets a free helicopter
>>
>>81325913
Kill yourself, SehrGay
>>
>>81325578
Do you or any other Americans know what will happen with regards to NATO and RUSSIA and America etc ?
>>
File: 20160716_122623.png (775 KB, 1397x1649) Image search: [Google]
20160716_122623.png
775 KB, 1397x1649
>>81321663
>>
Please give them asylum, please, even better give them to Russia. This would be the best action possible, it would make those damn roaches so fucking mad my sides will leave the milky way.
>>
>>81321663
Shame Cuckpras is in power. An actual Greek would tell erdoroach to fuck off.
>>
>take in 1 trillion illegal niggers
>rapsit welcome one people fug borders except israel israel has right to exists

>actual refugees for once
>no sorry you are the illegal
>>
Funny thing is i bet Tsipras our current traitor will give them to erdogan to kill them meanwhile this tsipras gon keep building hotspots for "poor" refugees lol ok... im telling dont be suprised if he hands them back.. he is the worst president Greece ever had
>>
>>81329208
This
>>
>>81329208
The actual Greece would offer the roaches and the heli to Poseidon.
>>
>>81329771
Kek
>>
https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754355660842762240

kekekekekeke
>>
>>81329600
>Tsipras our current traitor

Hahaha ah Greece you cunts make me laugh good on you though you cunts don't take shit.
>>
>>81329598
Underrated
>>
>>81322062
rules that turkroaches will follow? its called the quran desu.

man, i sure hope that americunts will keep pushing to let our greatest NATO ally into the EU
>>
>>81333055
>5 minutes later
>Merkel le thinking
>Merkel has idea ahhh now we need to let all 75 million turks into the EU
>Yes that will help things

Fucking Merkel
>>
>>81324374
Agreed. Turkey just wasn't islamic enough.
>>
They will be processed first and their asylum status examined later. Don't expect to be handed over immediately.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.