[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /pol/-approved charities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 9c06e524742237.5604acef1aba6.gif (36 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
9c06e524742237.5604acef1aba6.gif
36 KB, 600x424
What are some /pol/-approved charities?
>>
>>81319398

None, fuck charity, I throw my gum into the collection bins. Famine and disease is natures way of getting rid of unworthy people, especially children, who don't have good genes; hence why it occurs in the Third World.
>>
>>81319398
local ones that help local people.
Big and famous (((charities))) are all scams and/or only help niggers in africa.
>>
>>81319554
M8 if evolution worked you would be dead.
>>
Anything without borders is not /pol/-approved
>>
>>81319617
2pbp
Charity begins at home.
>>
K A N K E R
K
A
N
K
E
R

fonds
>>
File: killme.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>81321447
I failed...
>>
>>81321306
Evolution works and he's not dead... So....
>>
>>81319398
the NRA
>>
>>81321580
Not anymore after modern medicine and shit.
>>
>>81321766
...Shall not be infringed.
>>
File: doubleD.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
doubleD.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>81319554
>>
http://dvmhasf.org

Death Valley Magazine: Humanitarian Aid and Security Forces.

>former Special Forces, and SF medics
>provide medical and security to areas that need it.

Imagine doctors without borders, but actually good.
>>
File: project-prevention-logo.png (6 KB, 238x41) Image search: [Google]
project-prevention-logo.png
6 KB, 238x41
http://www.projectprevention.org/

> Long-term birth control or sterilization for drug addicted women

According to the charity, a lot of these women are so dumb they do not understand how they keep getting pregnant

One donation for one treatment will save America the cost of a baby that would have been born only to live off of welfare tax money and/or prison. It's the best charity there is
>>
>>81319398
Give Directly.
>>
>>81319398
I hope pic is unrelated.
>>
>>81319398
anything pro world government and earth culture

i know /pol/ talks a lot of shit, but let's face it, diversity of cultures are just a way for our lords to divide and conquer. united world and death/reeducation of all nationalists is the only way.
>>
>>81322347

soz they PAY women to take birth control

>Project Prevention offers cash incentives to women and men addicted to drugs and/or alcohol to use long term or permanent birth control. Project Prevention is a National, 501 (C) 3 organization using your donations to stop a problem before it happens. We have paid addicts in 50 States and the District of Columbia.
>>
>>81323745
A one time donation stops multiple accidental children
>>
>>81322347
This. I've also donated my time to Red Cross, we taught CPR classes.
>>
There was a charity that helps white children in South Africa and Zimbabwe, I forgot the name but you can probably find by searching the web.
>>81322347
that sounds great.
>>
>>81322347
Looks like we have a new objective, gentlemen.
>>
The head of Doctors Without Borders has been invited to Bilderberg before, and the organization is known for doing shady things under the cover of being medics, including things like trafficking people around and "volunteering" to cause incidents that make international news. As one of the big charities, I won't be hurt any if I refuse to give to it.

I like my local food bank a lot. Judicial charities are nice. Make a Wish is pretty cool, although maybe somewhat superfluous, but I like things for kids. It's unfortunate that we have to use charity to help with vets, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>81319398
NAMBLA
It's really the only one that meets proper standards.
>>
>>81323745
>permanent birth control
nigger they're deactivating the plumbing not just handing out pills
>>
>>81319398

The vast majority of charities are "for profit" ventures where very little to none of the proceeds go to aiding people anywhere. UNICEF, The Red Cross and Catholic Charities being the worst of them.

I'm a farmer, I raise mutton for, meat, wool and dairy uses. The surplus every month goes to local food pantries, soup kitchens and factories.

If you're going to donate to charity, donate locally.
>>
>>81325083
I bet if every single person involved in the Bilderberg group were dead the world would coincidentally become a much better place.
>>
SETI.
>>
>>81319398
Excuse me, they prefer to be called Médecins Sans Frontières
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.