[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awakening of Egyptian Gods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (620 KB, 574x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
620 KB, 574x540
Nice memes you faggots have about "Kek" God BS. At least you people are turning around towards something important.

The Gods of Egypt come from a series of "Earth Gods" which are a union that protect earth with light from the forces of Darkness. They're effective and can significantly enhance your life. They need to be respected, praised and bowed to. They're not dictators and understand the fickle state of human consciousness.

Kek etc is just a first stage of the Egyptian Gods to bring virgin neckbeard eyes to the ancient religion of Earth.

The global consciousness movement started in 2012 and as the quarter ends we'll see the next quarter bringing more and more belivers in the true Gods of Earth.

Pro tip; The Compassionate eye of Horus protects the one needed protection. Call out to it and watch it change your entire life.
>>
>>81312429
K, keep me posted
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x640
>>81312429
THE ALL SEEING EYE.
HORUS LOOK OVER US, PRAISE BE TO YOU.
>>
File: 1459053871244.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459053871244.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>some sandnigger in pakiland thinks he knows anything about Egyptian gods

WE
>>
>>81312429
you are god
stop putting your responsabilities and motivation in the hand of animal headed folks
>>
Shut it you dumb Paki.

Go memorize with which hand you wipe your ass or something
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>81312683
>mfw egyptians were Gods of sand
>mfw I have more egyptian ancestory and blood in me than any amerilard on this board

Tis true faggot, I bear the holy message of the Sphinx & beyond
>>
>>81312429

wuz
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 641x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 641x1280
>>81312857
>God made man in his own image

True, we bear their legacy of creation, duality & emotions but we aren't at their conscious level yet. Identifying the right gods and then vowing to praise and honor their thousand years old spiritual legacy is what'll take us further into the new age of religion; One that is devoid of corruption and pure to its core. The "Peoples movement of restoring the true religion of Earth" starts this year.

Make prayers to Horus, Help is around the corner lads

>pic not related
>>
Calm down on the pot Sufi baba
>>
>>81314897
Would you rather have me aloha snackbar and praise isis? The global shit is just around the corner brether, Discover your relation with Horus TODAY (no 99.99$ required)
>>
>>81315078
>>81314897
>global shit
>shit

Global shift sorry pajeet don't make take it personally
>>
>>81315078
Hey I'm just happy you aren't a Wahabbi

You can praise Isis too, the egyptian god

And nah I already have 36 trillion gods to worship it's a bit of a stretch desu
>>
>>81313015
HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT. I KNEW YOU WERE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE

WUZ
>>
My uncle Hermes works for Nintendo, and he told me Pakistan is fucking garbage. Also he said it's happening and we couldnt have even stopped it
>>
>>81315299
You can continue to praise your Gods as they have legit ties to the global Earth God movement. I haven't studied most of your lot but the ones I briefly read stem from the same genre of spiritualism that stems all across the clobe be it buddhists, hinduists, greeks, egyptians, zoroastrianists, aztecs, maori's etc etc
>>
>>81315610
Whole world is a shithole in the grander scheme of things, Gods are above that. Come forward and embrace the Gods and seek refuge in their infinite wisdom
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.