[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cats being put to work in Chicago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: cat.jpg (261 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
261 KB, 1600x1200
>Nevin McCown knows he works a job most guys would envy, so as head brewer at Empirical Brewing, he never minded staying late to close up shop -- with one exception.

>He'd turn off the equipment in the cavernous warehouse in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood. He'd be packing up his gear when he'd inevitably look up and realize he had an unwanted guest.

>Nevin McCown hated losing his brewery's expensive grain to rats.
>"There'd be this foot-tall rat just sitting there, staring up at you with it's face asking, 'Are you leaving yet? I'm hungry. Can't you just leave already?'" McCown said with a shiver.
>"He'd startle us so much we started calling him 'Jesus,' because you'd turn the corner and there he'd be -- 'Oh, Jesus.' "
>Empirical Brewing wasn't the only Chicago establishment praying for better pest control.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/health/cats-chicago-rat-patrol/index.html
>>
>>81312209
cute story but if that rat is actually that big he's going to need a huge ass feral cat
>>
>too cheap to hire an exterminator

why has everyone become so jewish?
>>
>>81312209
Andersonville? Yeah we have a lot of rats in Andersonville. Probably has to do with all the fags who live here. Lincoln Square is a better neighborhood with less infestations, and less rats too.
>>
the jews bring the rats to the cities.
>>
Logan Square has better breweries anyway
>>
>>81312209
> cats being put to work
> because the nogs there won't work
> tfw your race is so shitty you're being replaced with cats
>>
>>81313016
It's also the hipster retirement home fuck Logan Square fuck Wicker Park... fuck Chicago for that matter I have to get out of here
>>
>>81313424
Pretty much.
>>
>>81312209
>staring up at you with it's face asking
>it's face
>>
>>81312209
some kind of chinese cat?
>>
The only thing Canada has ever done correctly was their rat control.

Why has nobody else done this, despite its massive success?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 750x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 750x518
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/18-shot-in-chicago-in-first-9-hours-of-weekend/

Cats are better in Chicago than niggers
>>
>>81314930
You have no idea.
My grandpa grew up on 59th street.
When the blacks moved in he moved out in fear for his life back in the 50s.
I can never live in the home he grew up in because i am white and thats a literal death trap.
>>
>>81314736
What did they do?
>>
>>81315189
I'm glad I live in the white conservative burbs of Minnesota
I dont know how peopl live around non whites
>>
>>81312209
god please no
not the cats
>>81313424
kek
>>
>>81315189
I know that feel. My Grandfather is Polish and he grew up in Detroit. He told me all of these stories of just running for his life away from niggers. That shit is what set me on the track to /pol/.

>>81315355
Basically the government actually gave a shit about rat control, and paid for rat poisons, exterminations and such. It's only one province, but impressive anyway.
>>
>>81315948
>>81315189
It would be a great idea

inb4 spending money to improve your country is bad because muh debt
>>
>>81316152
in retrospect though it would be almost impossible in the US since the nignogs and mexicans will fight you ever step of the way. They love living in filth.

nevermind.
>>
>>81315948
Based Alberta
>>
cats are killing machines

i live in the boonies of new england, on the several acre property of an old cattle farm, and i had a cat that for several years killed 1-2 varmints a day. mice, voles, even small rabbits, shitty sparrows, rats, it was insane. And the based thing with cats is they WANT you to know they're killers. They'll dump bodies on the porch of your house to make sure you see. If they're hungry it might just be a head, but still. based animals.
>>
>>81312209
This guy has the solution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tInLGXOxoxY
>>
>not throwing around bait traps

are americans retarded? you can just buy cyanide laced penut butter.
>>
>>81316795
>nog kid finds free peanut butter
>nogs side with the rats

I honestly see this happening, senpai...
>>
File: 1468677798327.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468677798327.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1200
>>81312209
>>81313521
>>81313737
>>
>>81316640
"i consider this a target rich environment"
>>
Fun fact:

Every night after closing Disney Land and Disney World release thousands of feral cats into the parks in order to catch rats, mice, and other vermin.

If you look carefully, it's possible to see the disguised cat doors around the park that lead in and out of the park.

Before the park opens the cats are generally scared back out of the park again by all the noises and employees.
>>
>>81320816
Snopes says this is false
>>
>>81312209
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/health/cats-chicago-rat-patrol/index.html

Based citty kats taking out disgusting rats :3

Meow power!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.