[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are arranged marriages so rare these days? They're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 800x1200
Why are arranged marriages so rare these days? They're not illegal.
>>
File: o-THEA-RING-570.jpg (107 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
o-THEA-RING-570.jpg
107 KB, 570x855
>>81301725
Because it's wrong! How could you think of doing that to a girl?! Girls need to go to college and get experience!
>>
>>81301934
She's in the middle of doing John Cena's famous WWE ultimate move "You cannot see me". Prove me wrong
>>
>>81301725
In the modern west women don't need men for support and safety, and families don't need alliances through marriage. Still happens in other parts of the world.
>>
>>81301725
Because allowing somebody else to decide who you spend the rest of your life with is as cucked as it gets.
>>
If you don't marry your daughter off before she graduates highschool then you don't truely love her.
>>
File: 02.jpg (105 KB, 800x1127) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
105 KB, 800x1127
>>81302256
>before she graduates
This implies she will later. Girls don't need to be educated. Girls shouldn't be in school at all. What is she going to do with schooling?
>>
>>81302653
I didn't mean to imply she would later. I meant to imply that you shouldn't let it happen. If you let her graduate she might her it in her head that she's just as capable as a man who graduated.
>>
>>81302856
Oh, okay, fair enough. I figured as much, just wanted to say that stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 657x527
>>81301725
>>81301934
>ywn impregnate a beautiful blonde 15 year old

State mandated teen wives when?
>>
>>81302653
I give you this cute picture for the source of your picture.
>>
It's more of a cultural thing nowdays, usually in Middle Eastern, asian and Indian cultures where marriages are arranged.

I had a good mate who's Romanian, and his parents arranged his wedding with a girl back home from his home village or some shit.
>>
File: 05-1.jpg (69 KB, 335x243) Image search: [Google]
05-1.jpg
69 KB, 335x243
>>81303154
Rio Yanagawa
Here Comes the Bride
Have fun
>>81303141
No, man, you arrange it with her father. Really it should be arranged by the couple's parents, with the couple themselves having little to no say in the matter.
>>81303312
See, that's how it should be.
>>
>>81301934
...the ring is too tight. That swelling looks uncomfortable.
>>
>>81301725
>Why are arranged marriages so rare these days?
Because it's something that belongs in third world countries
>>
>>81304168
Well, it's not real, she only wore the ring so they could take pictures. They were probably too cheap to get a ring that fit.
>>
Where do you find one?
>>
>>81301934
That whole campaign was stupid. No one forces those girls to get married, they all have a choice. They can leave their parents and start working themselves or they can do what their parents tell them. Women being women expect that someone should constantly pay for them and that they should do what ever they want.
>>
>>81304464
>>81301725

It's because women have rights, women had no rights 100 years ago.
>>
>islam the thread
>>
>>81305427
>It's because women have rights
Yeah, that's the problem. "Women's rights" has brought nothing but problems.
>>
>>81301725

because they're weird and unhealthy
>>
>>81301725
Because the jewish propaganda brainwashed whites into ruining their birth rates. They see marriage and children as a luxury now that competes with their hedonistic desires. Reproduction is not a luxury, it's a duty that should be upheld for the preservation of the race. Arabs and latinos are still having arranged marriages and are now vastly outreproducing us. While whites have children in their mid-late 30s if even at all arabs and latino have their first child before 18 and have a whole family in their early 20s.
>>
>>81301725
Because children don't respect their parents as much anymore. The social idea is the parents have more life experience and thus will know what's best for their child. Arranged marriage (when it works) ensures their children will produce grandchildren in more favorable conditions.

While I do feel like there is a taking away a bit too much of the freedom of being an individual, I wish it was more respected in Western society as a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>81306293
How is it weird or unhealthy? A girl's father knows what's best for her, he should decide who she should marry and when.
>>
File: 1468625362656.png (122 KB, 637x633) Image search: [Google]
1468625362656.png
122 KB, 637x633
>>81301725
For me any kind of marriage is a remnant of a tribal behaviour. Marriage should not exist anymore, but the Age of Consent should be banned too. Little girls/boys should choose by themselves.
>>
>>81307024
That's stupid
>>
>>81307024
So, you'd be okay with some guy just fucking your daughter? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>81303976
fuck you the comic is shit
>>
File: 127kiss.jpg (46 KB, 246x414) Image search: [Google]
127kiss.jpg
46 KB, 246x414
>>81309095
Well, fuck you, I enjoyed it. It's nice and sweet. What did you not like about it?
>>
>>81306061
>Arranged marriages only have happened in muslim countries.
>>
>>81309849
LOL, no, it was the norm everywhere till about 1900.
>>
>>81301725

Morally its wrong and infringes on the participants rights of liberty and freedom.
>>
>>81301725
When I was in America they wanted to arrange me a marriage with qts who have Croatian roots so I can get papers and because I'm a relative of this on guy who is a "big shot" in Croatian loby in the US

I refused because I have a life here, but I think I made a wrong choice tbqh
>>
>>81301725
Kys
>>
Don't need arranged marriages, but we need people marrying and starting families in their early 20's.

Except nobody wants to because muh lifestyle and if they want to, they can't afford to because property is so expensive. Wage parity is shit these days.
>>
File: czechoslovakian wolfdog.jpg (474 KB, 1541x1081) Image search: [Google]
czechoslovakian wolfdog.jpg
474 KB, 1541x1081
>>81308204
If she choose voluntarily that I'll respect it. You guys must trust that the education you'll give to your kids is good enough to let them out there.
>>
>>81310254
Yes goyim! It's ILLEGAL to try to show your child morals on who she should be with. For white people that decision should only be made by young inexperienced minds under jewish media influence!.

What Netanya? You met a boy? is he Jewish? Is he a doctor/Lawyer, if not you're not marrying him.

What Freya? Dad won't let you marry unemployed negroes. That's a mark against your FREEEDOM.
>>
>>81311753
Well, see, I think that's where we fundamentally disagree. You would be okay with your daughter being a slut, I want to prevent it.
>thinking you can trust girls for shit
Girls make bad decisions, that's why you have to keep them under control.
>>
>>81310220
Don't tell me, tell the other faggot.
>>
Because daddy doesn't want to know his daughter married a shitskin.
>>
>>81301725

she looks so depressed, but as long as you thirsty betas have a women who cooks cleans and stays at home with the kids who cares!
>>
>>81302191
Found the feminist
>>
File: russian woman with large eyes.jpg (35 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
russian woman with large eyes.jpg
35 KB, 500x389
>>81302653

maybe get a job? I work in a place with a lot of educated women. Strong independent educated women are hot.
>>
>>81301725
Dowry is illegal though, and that's the only reason for a family to marry their son off.
>>
>>81301725
Arranged marriages happen all the time. Just about every person in my family has had one. They're just not common outside desi communities as far as I know.
>>
>>81312743
Again, mate, those pictures are from a retarded stunt an anti-child brides group pulled.
>a women who cooks cleans and stays at home with the kids who cares!
Yeah, because a woman can't be "fulfilled" unless she has a "career".
>>81312887
Okay, you are definitely a woman or just majorly 'whipped.
Women shouldn't have jobs, that's why she has a husband to provide for her.
>>
>>81306293
They're the way marriage has been performed for 99% of history. Would you call that "weird"?

Also it's a given fact that arranged marriages have lower divorce rates, and are happier than other marriages. When you enter into an arranged marriage the expectation is on both spouses to work for the benefit of the Union. It's all about what you can do for the other partner.

Western marriage in it's current form is a disaster. When women are prone to delusions and are easily influenced by (((romantic comedies))) and (((Disney))). They never "find the one" in time and end up settling for some balding engineer who they don't love but who doesn't mind that they rode the cock carousel until their ovaries were nearly dried up and will give them a decent lifestyle.

Modern marriages in the west fail over half the time. Why? Because the expectation is you will end up with someone who will satisfy your desires till the end of time. This idea is a fucking myth. All marriages require sacrifice. There is no "the one".
>>
because you don't need alliances through marriage.

what the fuck do you think? This isnt 12th century europe.
>>
>>81310220
>he doesn't notice the meme arrow
>>
>>81310523
You dun goofed
>>
File: gavin.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gavin.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>81313618

We get it gavin, you lost out on being a billionaire. Stop blaming others for your failures.
>>
>>81312887
Maybe if you have a cuck fetish.
>>
>pathetic virgins hoping for a wife without putting in any effort

Nice try, fags.

Nothing is free, including a qt gf
>>
>>81301725
>arranged marriages
>rare

i fuckin wish
>>
>>81312538
>>thinking you can trust girls for shit
She's not ready then, she will never be.

I'd prefer to educate her under some good guidelines instead of obligations and prohibitions, giving a fuck about social morals. She will decide if it's ok to "be a slut" or not.
>>
>>81301725
a marriage procured by undue influence can be voided
>>
File: polgay.jpg (99 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
polgay.jpg
99 KB, 407x405
The attitudes toward arranged marriage and women on this board really reflect the desperate and lonely neckbeards that populate this board.

It's not their fault that they can't attract a good woman, no it has to be half of humanity's fault and the jews.

It's not their social retardation, ugly faces or general incompetence

It's a jewish conspiracy than women don't want them.

God you guys might as well kill yourselves, it won't get better for you.
>>
>>81301725
They are very common here
>>
>>81301725

Because it made faulty people breed.

Generally, offspring are of better quality if the best men compete for the best women. Yes, it's hard, but it means that you have the best possible result.
>>
>>81313893
Yes goy, there is no benefit in marrying into one family or the other.

This is definitely not a tactic wealthy minority groups like Indians and Jews use to this day to keep wealth circulating within their community and insure a stable foundation the future for their grandchildren and their grandchildren's grand children and so on...
>>
They are not common in the west anymore because we now treat marriage as a union of love and not a union of families for financial or influencial reasons that love *may* grow out of.

Fathers didn't know who was best for their daughters anymore than they do today. They chose a partner that was a sound fiscal choice for the family that would bring land, money, and influence.
>>
>>81301725
>>81301934
Btw, the problem of this fake (and the one I post below) is her face. She's with a sad face all the time. It will be different if she would be smiling and laughing,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldFGgUTqKA
>>
>>81314884
Autism.
>>
>>81314509
>She will decide if it's ok to "be a slut" or not

That's not something you get to decide. It's objectively not ok to be a slut. It's fucking disastrous for civilization.

You don't have to force her into an arranged marriage. You just lay out a simple choice. She can accept an arranged marriage with someone who will take good care of her and who she will come to appreciate more and more over the years or she will be ostracized by the family. You're not obligated to look after her once she's of age.
>>
>>81314723
Exactly, which is why I'm getting married but the majority of pol will die angry bitter virgins. Sorry the gene pool wasn't as kind to you losers.
>>
>>81302160

True, there's welfare and child support for that.
>>
>>81314723
Too bad women do not go for the best men, but rather for the most men.
>>
>>81315177
>he thinks women can't support themselves with a job

Thanks for letting everyone know that you're a total NEET shut-in.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>81314595
>good woman
Women are selfish and fickle by nature.

Left to their own devices they will ride the cock carousel until their ovaries dry up cause they don't realize they are on a biological timer ticking down. They spend their best years dating tools and then once their looks start to fade they start wanting to settle. But their sexual market value peaked 5 years prior so all the "good men" will be picking from the group of girls entering their prime while she scrambles to find some beta who she kept on the back burner her whole life.
>>
>>81315673
I'm in my mid 20's and I know plenty of women my age getting married and having kids. You are just so out of touch with reality that /pol/ has made up a reality for you that isn't actually true.

Go outside you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>81315522

Exactly. It's self-perpetuating.

A powerful, competent woman will seek an even more powerful man as a husband. That means that you have the best combination of factors to produce offspring.

This is why our world is now ruled mostly by political dynasties, yet without arranged marriages. The smart and powerful people gravitate towards each other to breed.

Everyone else, no-one really cares.
>>
>>81315643
What are you talking about? I never said anything about women not being able to support themselves.

You think the only reason a woman wouldn't want to be ostracized by her family is because she doesn't want to work?

Can your job give you the love and support of a mother and father?
>>
>>81315847
Yeah, and how many will still be married in 5 years? 60%?
>>
>>81316006
>>81315522
>>
>>81301725
Just wait until Sharia law is implemented in Europe and you may get a child bride in your next trip.
>>
Literally the only way anyone would marry you faggots is if it were arranged. Arranged marriage is okay to an extent but not taking love into account is fucking retarded and would only result in extremely dysfunctional relationships.
>>
>>81316093
You were implying that a woman needs a man to take care of her.

>>81316253
Probably more than that. You're guaranteed a loser faggot if you want arranged marriages, why can't you just find a woman on your own anon? That's right, because they don't want you and for good reason. If you can't spread your genes by attracting a mate, you shouldn't spread your genes.
>>
>>81316533

Well, yeah. Generally, arranged marriage is a poor idea. A lot of people pushing for it are those who will literally never ever get a chance to have sex otherwise.

Look, it's like hunting. It's generally more rewarding if you bring down your own prey than if someone brings you a deer in a cage you can stand thirty feet away from and shoot.
>>
>>81301725
Majority of the marriages in India are arranged. I'm not complaining, atleast I'm happy that I'll not die alone and a virgin.
>>
>>81316828
Based ancestors knew best
Ain't getting none of this dick without paying dowry upfront
>>
>>81316562
>You were implying that a woman needs a man to take care of her
Because she does.
>>81316533
>not taking love into account is fucking retarded and would only result in extremely dysfunctional relationships.
A couple arranged when they're both sufficiently young will be more loving because she will grow up around him and know from very early "this is the man I will marry". How could a couple who just finds each other be more in love than that?
>>
>>81316722
The post right below yours lol
>>81316828

Also what makes a bunch of edgy neo-nazi neets think arranged marriages will work in their favor?
>>
File: everrsingleone.png (316 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
everrsingleone.png
316 KB, 570x530
>>81317171
Why can't you find a mate anon? You are the snake that gets left out of the breeding knot, you are the elephant seal who gets kicked off the mating beach, you are the lion with no pride, you are the lone wolf with no family, you are a fucking loser and you don't deserve to pass on your genes. It's the law of nature and you aren't cutting it.
>>
>>81317171
That's not how it works, have you been in a relationship? Not trying to sound like an asshole.
>>
>>81312748
Found the fat neckbeard who is literally so pathetic that the only way he can get a wife is to have her parents force her to marry him. Arranged marriages are for cucks, sorry.
>>
Wow this is such a contentious topic.
>>
>>81317607
Lol obviously he hasn't or he wouldn't believe the absurd shit he's spouting.
>>
>>81317171

Dude, look. I don't want to be harsh about this, but you're sounding insanely desperate.

Familiarity breeds contempt. If you arrange a marriage, the couple might be able to tolerate each other, but it's simply not as exciting as finding your own mate.

You are literally going "A girl can be brainwashed into loving me because she has no other choice." I mean, come on dude. Don't you have any higher aspirations than something your parents have to arrange for you?
>>
The real answer is the rise of globalist inspired consumerism. Consumerism that applies to love and families. Expectations are higher than they've ever been and divorce rates reflect this.

There's no going backwards with meme arranged marriages. As soon as you get a taste of the (((market freedom))) it will fall apart.
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy.jpg (57 KB, 490x349) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy.jpg
57 KB, 490x349
>>81314595

Blaming feminists is quite rational conclusion. Sexual liberation and social security for single moms has fucked up chances of getting laid for bellow average males. Before those things only worst 10-20% were fucked, now it's entire bottom 50% if not bottom 60%.

There isn't punishment for women for bad choices anymore.
>>
>>81318818
>bad choices

We're letting them make choices for their mates now and have for a long time.

If you can't get mate, that is a you problem. Bottom line, you're an inferior specimen and nature has determined that you should not breed. Sorry you didn't make the cut.
>>
File: image.gif (637 KB, 426x366) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
637 KB, 426x366
>:3
>>
>>81301725
as it was done mostly for economic reasons the concept is outdated now in Western countries.
>>
>>81319211
>we should behave like animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arranged_marriage_in_the_Indian_subcontinent
>In India, marriage is thought to be for life,[38] and the divorce rate is extremely low. Only 1.1% of marriages in India result in a divorce compared with over 45.8% in the United States, though the Indian figure appears to be rising.[39][40] Opinion is mixed on the implications of this change: "for traditionalists the rising numbers portend the breakdown of society while, for some modernists, they speak of a healthy new empowerment for women."[40] However, there are no credible research reports or surveys that provide authoritative data on divorce rates yet.

>for some (((((modernists))))), they speak of a (((((healthy new empowerment for women)))))

Yes goy, divorces are good for society!
>>
>They're not illegal
They sure are.
You know who loves arranged marriages?
Gypsies and the """"""asian""""" community in Britain.
Check out "Exposure: Forced To Marry". It's a pretty interesting documentary about it.
It also features a couple of people dropping redpills about the police and school teachers doing nothing about it for fear of being labeled as racists.
>>
>>81320330
>You know who loves arranged marriages?
Pretty much everyone until 100 years ago.
>>
>>81306826
>A girl's father knows what's best for her
uh huh
>>
>>81321105
>he thinks girls know what they want
>>
>>81319211

On long run it becomes whole society wide problem, because men can quit working hard and instead work as little as they need to support themselves. That erodes productivity and taxbase. That leads to gibmedats for single moms becoming unsustainable.
>>
>>81301725
Kek, it was good for sore loosers like u who can't find a gf.
>>
>>81301725
Cause people don't want to get married anymore
they are fucking faggots
>>
>>81301725
Fuck off, Apu.

Don't you have streets to be shitting in and women to be throwing acid at?
>>
>>81321105
Great rebuttal, spic.
>>
File: 1465242627656.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465242627656.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>81317805
>>
>marrying your child to the man who can provide the biggest monetary compensation in the form of a dowry
that's jew tier
>>
>>81321255
It's not about what they want, but what they need.
If people just go around doing whatever their impulses tell them, they'll fail in life, but by showing them what life is about and teaching them how to get it, they'll become successful.
Choosing for your children only makes them unable to make their own choices.

>>81321625
Thanks, nigger.
>>
File: bzz.png (34 KB, 168x150) Image search: [Google]
bzz.png
34 KB, 168x150
>>81314993
>>
>>81321854
>Choosing for your children only makes them unable to make their own choices.
That's just one choice from many. And as you can see by the divorce rates, many people get it wrong.
>>
>>81321710
>marrying your child to the man who can provide the biggest stability
Fixed.
>>
>>81321388
>speculation and rationalization as to why he can't attract a good woman
>>
>>81301725
TWU WUV

MISOGYNY

#PRIVILEGE

OLD PEOPLE ARE BAD

YOU NEED TO SUCK 12 DICKS BEFORE MARRYING
>>
>>81302160
This. But I'd go further to say families in the first place are just a hold out of the white cishet patriarchy. In the modern age a woman can hold a job and have kids and doesn't need a dad to be around apart from as an initial breeder. Better for everyone as males get to have anal poz parties that make them feel better than straight sex ever could (the prostate is the male G spot after all), women get to experience sexual liberation regularly with black men (who can reach the real female G spot deep in the vagina due to their larger penises), and kids are free to discover their own identities.

We're on the dawn of a great new world /pol/. Be happy.
>>
>>81322061
People get it wrong because marriage is being portrayed by many places as useless or just there to suck the other party dry.
Look at all the fucking movies and shows and media that portray marriage as awful and pointless, kids grow up in an environment where they are told that marriage is awful.
>>
>>81322270
>only 12
Cuck!
>>
>>81321854
>It's not about what they want, but what they need
Exactly. A girl needs a husband who can provide for her.
>>81321710
>marrying your child to a man who can prove he can provide for her
The whole point of requiring payment of bride price is to have him demonstrate his fitness as a provider.
>>
People keep saying women can work and provide for themselves.

If they're having a proper number of babies, meaning five or more, then this isn't the case.
>>
>>81322488
>A girl needs a husband who can provide for her.
true, but she also needs someone she can tolerate, love and raise children that grow up with good parents.
No one will be able to find someone like that better than her, but you need to teach her how to judge people choose, otherwise she'll either marry some asshole who becomes an awful parent or some nobody who can't even support himself.
>>
>>81319211
>this is your mind on atheism
>>
>>81301725
people enjoy sex before marriage
>>
>>81307024
How old are you anon? If you are even a teenager, this is the most immature perspective on marriage I have ever seen.
>>
They're still quite widespread here. I'd just have to ask my mother for a qt hijabi wife and she'll find me one. Not that I want to get married anytime soon though.
>>
>>81308055
>Children can't be trusted to choose to smoke
>Children can't be trusted to choose to drink
>Children can't be trusted to join the military
>Children can't be trusted to vote
>Children can't be trusted to choose sexual partners
>Children are introspective and mature enough to decide to have their genitals mutilated and hormones pumped into them
MURICA
>>
>>81322691
No, if she has any childr3n she can't work and raise them.
>>81322875
>No one will be able to find someone like that better than her
What makes you think her father can't find a good husband for her?
>>81323622
>Not that I want to get married anytime soon though.
Why not?
>>81323658
What the fuck are you on about, mate? Did you link the wrong post?
>>
because of the nuclear family meme

There's some good research on this topic, but basically when advertisers started pushing the nuclear family meme on a generation who didn't have a proper template, it was readily accepted and disintegrated a lot of prior cultural traditions
>>
>>81322219

I haven't been looking for a good woman for more than decade. Occasional one night stands and prostitutes are cheaper on long run than being married.

>>81322896

It's feminism.... they have managed to ruin even atheism in last couple years.
>>
>>81323957
>What makes you think her father can't find a good husband for her?
Because as much as you think you know your daughter, she keeps stuff secret from you, she has preferences she might not tell you, she has likes and traits she finds attractive, and only her can find those.
Unless of course, you read minds.
>>
>>81316828
this is why your race sucks
>>
>>81324218
*only she
>>
>>81324240
By what measure?
>inb4 "ability to poop in toliets"
>>
File: 159.png (304 KB, 972x1400) Image search: [Google]
159.png
304 KB, 972x1400
>>81309697
>tfw you will never live in a Inuboshi manga.
>>
>>81323957
My mother worked and raised me all the same, dad helped and there's daycare.

>Implying fathers care for their daughters' wellbeing and don't just want to sell them to a guy who abuses her if she disobeys regardless of whether she wants this or not
A father that cares for his daughter will support and encourage her education and independence like mine did.
>>
File: ino0811_095.jpg (555 KB, 1119x1600) Image search: [Google]
ino0811_095.jpg
555 KB, 1119x1600
>>81324540
It's not a good feel, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>81307024
Pedo degenarate detected
>>
>>81324453
They are skinny and weak
They smell like shit
Most of them are not good at thinking for themselves, just good worker drones
>>
>>81324887
>good worker drones
I work with them they're not good worker drones just cheap worker drones
>>
>>81324218
>he doesn't read minds
Fucking huemonkeys! This is a human site for humans. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>81313734
This. All relationships with any meaning having sacrifices by both the man and woman
>>
>>81301725
Because they are objectively shit for women, they force girls who are not interested in marrying and want to study and make something of themselves instead to give up their lives for someone who doesn't care about them.
>>
>>81324615
>and there's daycare.
You mean neglect? Yeah, you could neglect your children, I suppose that is an option.
>like mine did.
Are you trying to say your a woman?
I'm sorry to tell you but if your father encouraged you to be "educated" and "independent" instead of raising you to be a proper woman he didn't love you.
>>
>>81301725
12 years old/10 would marry
>>
>>81313734
>there is no "the one"
But there is. Waiting 30 years was worth it to find him. :)
>>
>>81324453
Non-athletic, weak, betas, ugly...
>>
>>81324617
>>81324540
Those girls are so dere dere.

They don't show the bad side of a girl like that, the resentfulness when you neglect to spend every waking moment with her.
>>
>>81324615
>A father that cares for his daughter will support and encourage her education and independence like mine did.
that why you're on /pol/
KEK
>>
>>81302653
>mummy found me a child bride who's rich so i don't have to work
literally the most beta fantasy ever
>>
>>81325276
Name one woman who has successfully made something of herself. You can't. Memes don't count of course.
>>
>>81325276
Better for them than allowing them to whore around until they're in their 30s.
>>
>>81325608
>not spending every waking moment with your lgf
>>81325516
>stronk independent woman married at 30
This has to be bait.
>>
>>81325349
>He thinks daycare is neglect
I've been through it anon, you don't know what you're talking about
>ur father didn't love u
KEK
>>
File: 7.jpg (1 MB, 1245x1800) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
1 MB, 1245x1800
>>81325608
And why in the world wouldn't you spend every second with her?
>>
>>81325701
To follow the news on the imminent US-Turkey war duh
>>
>>81325857
Why does pol keep repeating this dead meme? I was still a virgin at 30.
>>
>>81325910
>>not spending every waking moment with your lgf
Well she was 16 so not quite a loli. I wanted to work because i imagined us having a family together, so i was trying to make lots of money to secure our future together.

Also i wanted to watch league of legends because clg had made it to worlds after all these years.

We ended up breaking up yeah.
>>
>>81301934
Why does her hand look so huge and masculine
>>
>>81301725
The foundation of marriage is trust, loyalty and respect. Having a vagina doesn’t afford you respect; infidelity is the polar-opposite of loyalty and there’s no trust when both money and time are excused away in poorly made alibies, which are expected to hold water because muh vagina.

It's a really, really shitty investment. It's so bad that Canada now has laws which makes it so ex-girlfriends can claim and actually receive alimony.

All men really need is a pill which’ll draw out 100% sexual satisfaction within 2 minutes, so we can bust a nut and get back to work. As far as having a family is concerned, we’d need the courts to rule that the least abusive, most productive member of the household should be the caretaker by default, not she who has a cunt between her legs and on her face.
>>
>>81302256
>truely
>>
>>81325832
Angela Merkel? Marie Curie? Charlize Theron? Ann Coulter?
Dumbass every woman you've heard of has made something of themselves, that's why you've heard of them.
>>
>>81325945
>He thinks daycare is neglect
Because it is. If a woman has children she should raise them herself, not dump them on someone else because she doesn't care about them.
>>81326321
That's scandis for you.
>>
>>81326425
>ex-girlfriends can claim and actually receive alimony.
And don't forget: if you've lived in the same building as a woman before, she qualifies as an "ex-girlfriend", no matter your actual relationship.
>>
>>81326555
Murrican't education, everyone!
>>
>>81324240
it doesn't, except that they still use designated.
>>
>>81326096
please tell me you know the name of that manga
>>
>>81316093
>love and support of a mother and father
you shouldn't need wither once you turn 25

your parents are probably slowly dying by that age anyways
>>
>>81318299
he doesn't
>>
>>81326237
Did you never masturbate till your thirties too? Or were you having a cheeky rub every now and then?
>>
File: sharkkiss.jpg (311 KB, 800x777) Image search: [Google]
sharkkiss.jpg
311 KB, 800x777
Arranged marriages are uncommon because they're not useful anymore

marriage being about ""love"" is a recent phenomenon. throughout history, marriage has generally been about merging two close families for work and business, and the point of an arranged marriage was basically that both families got together and hammered out the details as wholes, practically like a modern-day corporate merger. while the customary gift from the bride (I forget the name of it right now) was usually a pittance, in more affluent families it sometimes literally was stuff like shares of business, entry into a guild, large sums of capital or credit, or other distinctly Just Business gifts.

Now that most people do not own or otherwise have a large stake their own business and that families aren't just little guilds, marriage for business has fallen out of practice and arranged marriage has become a pointless endeavour with little to gain from it for the effort expended

>>81323658
I honestly wonder why the ages for the other things aren't lowered. Up here, the age of consent was 14 until like 2008 or some shit. But that also meant you could open bank accounts, and get a job, and at 16 you could (and still can) do basically everything short of smoke or drink. And people don't really care about underage drinking and I knew a lot of kids who smoked in high school.
>>
File: 0QAVwQa.png (52 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
0QAVwQa.png
52 KB, 500x372
>>81326813
>not recognizing The Light of Tsukimi Manor
Shit, man, it's a classic. Even had a song written about it.
https://youtu.be/5bHimOJb-Xw
>>
>>81327169
>>81326096
i WANT that OUTFIT
>>
File: 8.jpg (992 KB, 1245x1800) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
992 KB, 1245x1800
>>81326813
The Light of Tsukimi Manor Ch.5
http://exhentai.org/g/474816/e87e4a90cb/
>>
>>81326620
Except it's not. Neglect would be leaving your small children alone or with someone you don't trust. Daycare you can trust if the people are as good as my daycare personnel was. Plus it was good for learning to socialize early and not turning into some r9k failure. ;)
>>
>>81327169
>>81327287
thanks bros
>>
>>81301725

Marriage is a joke. Weddings are extremely expensive, it's mostly all about your woman anyway, and then when all is said and done the divorce papers are signed and she walks away with most of your stuff.

Similarly, men have the habit of beating their wives once married, treating them like dirt, and paying prostitutes for sex instead.

All around, marriage simply doesn't work.
>>
>>81326237
Most Western women lose their virginity by 20.
>>
JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT YOUR AUTISM IS SEVERE.
GOOD DAY.
>JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT YOUR AUTISM IS SEVERE.
GOOD DAY.
GOOD DAY.
>JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT YOUR AUTISM IS SEVERE.
GOOD DAY.
GOOD DAY.
>>
>>81327746
Most statistics are made up on the spot.
>>
>>81327954
Most Bulgarians are inbred
>>
government subsidies let women be irresponsible

the subsidies replaces the position of a providing husband by taxing the working class and printing money until the economy collapses, which then men have to then pick up the pieces by becoming providers yet again

ultimately, men do still provide by paying taxes, but the relationship is not necessary and can cease to exist
>>
>>81328215
>t. Ahmed "cousin marriage is the best" Muhammad
>>
>>81327658
>Weddings are extremely expensive
No, they aren't. What expenses are there? Barely anything is what.
My father-in-law financed the wedding(like how it's supposed to be done) and he didn't pay for anything. He pulled chairs from somewhere, got booze and food from his storage, there was npthing needing paying for.
>>
pol really can't agree on this at all...

And you hivemind about so much other stuff
>>
>>81327097
pls respond
>>
>>81328575
>he unironically did an antony burch-style wedcuckening
>he's proud of it
>>
File: child-brides-islam.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
child-brides-islam.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>81301725
because they are god damn pedophiles,
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 566x506) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55 KB, 566x506
>>81328575
>No, they aren't. What expenses are there? Barely anything is what.

26k isn't barely anything.
>>
>>81328575

Sounds like a shit wedding tbhfam. Your father-in-law sounds like a cheap ass, and the broad he married had very low standards. That isn't to sound like a dick, because people can do what they do, but your typical woman demands extravagance, not the potential of a McDonald's being the prime honeymoon spot.
>>
They haven't been a thing for hundreds of years, never will be again in your lifetime

Take these pathetic threads back to /r9k/
>>
>>81330486
Average isn't a good measure, use median instead. Should still be at least in the $10k-$15k range when taking the median.
>>
>>81329656
What? Do you think theres something wrong with a good backyard wedding?
>>81330486
>jewelry
>venue
Well, there's your problem. Why would you even have those?
>>81331206
>Sounds like a shit wedding tbhfam
No, it was great. I don't know why you guys seem to have a problem with doing things simple and personal.
>the broad he married
What? No, I meant my wedding to his daughter; the father of the bride finances the wedding.
>sounds like a cheap ass,
How is not wasting money bad?
>>
>>81306085
Nice meme
>>
>>81332960
No wonder you're a hick living in a mobile home 50km from your workplace making minimum wage.
>>
>>81302039
Cannot un-unsee
>>
>>81333577
Where are these random insults coming from? What's your problem?
>>
>>81301725
>>81301934

Jews brainwashed whites into ruining their own birth rates by forgoing arranged marriages and family ties in exchange for hedonistic hook up culture.
>>
File: 81394967.jpg (52 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
81394967.jpg
52 KB, 423x640
Arranged marriages are fundamentally authoritarian and actually communist. If you really do believe in western values of individuality and freedom for all then you can't really defend it.

Honestly I feel like people who want to defend it are just virgin loosers who can't get a woman for themselves and try to blame it on Tyrone or Chad for "stealing" "their" girls when in reality it's them that are ugly, autistic nerds who sperg out in public about "muh white genes" and then are surprised when normal functional females scoff at them and reject them.

Basically what I'm saying is arranged marriages are a coward's way out for incompetent beta faggots and is fascistic.

And if you really believe arranged marriages are ok or preferable I ask you if you'd still think the same if you got home to find your parents decided you were to marry this bombshell because they said so?
>>
>>81333701
Why do you despise your own life so much american't? Want to talk about it or something?
>>
>>81332960

I bet your wife says it's fine but deep down absolutely hates your guts.
>>
>>81330156
Makes me think about cutting my dick.
>>
>>81336679
Why would you say that?
Not all women are raised to be dumb cunts, y'know?
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.