[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS Origins and objectives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_LuKsDXt6.jpg (125 KB, 618x575) Image search: [Google]
4L_LuKsDXt6.jpg
125 KB, 618x575
Does anyone have his own theories about ISIS origin and objective.
I wanna know who people outside think about ISIS
>>
>>81295859
My theory is that if you kill all autists, NEETs and people whose bloodline didn't produce one technician in three generations, things like isis wouldnt exist.
>>
the reason arabs are always so angry is that they have small penises, discuss
>>
>>81295859
>origin

Some crazy branch of Al-Qa'ida who weren't satisfied with simply attacks and wanted an holy land to occupy.
Originally seen as harmless by their neighbours, now makes the world collectively rage and/or shit their pants.

>objectives
Killing the neutral Muslims who don't want an Islamic State/are happy with their live in the West
Watching the world burn, killing people, increasing the distance between Muslims and the West
Feeling, would it be only for a few years, the power of having your life's dream fulfilled
>>
>>81295861
Dude either post a good discussion points or leave this thread.
>>
>>81295863
good triple
>>
>Origin
Bunch of Sunni Islamists branching from Al-Qaeda in Iraq after you guys ran out your post-Hussein PM. They just basically decided to declare world caliphate and fuck shit up with good we supplied to the Iraqi army that they stole. And of course I've also heard from /pol/ that Israel was behind all of it, but you know /pol/. Does seem fishy to me about their operations since video evidence have proven that they fight like fucking clowns and retards.

>Operations
They're literally trying to declare World Caliphate under their interpretation of "Islamic Law as literally stated in the Koran." Which is basically why we have claims of slavery, barbarianism, and attacks in places like the US and France.
>>
>>81295862
These are the general/standard thoughts.
However people here have a totally different opinions.
They "including me" think that ISIS is generated and commanded by the US government itself.

> No one from the US forces/personals got harmed in the latest ISIS war.
> Only the cities that fought against US forces got destroyed by ISIS.
> Only the tribes that fought against US forces got eliminated (Sunnies tribes) by ISIS
> US government had sold weapons with billions dollars to Iraqi forces.

If ISIS came to create an Islamic state as they claim, where is their fucking stated now and why they didn't fight to save it in Falujah and other liberated cities.

Why the US Air Force didn't engage ISIS escaped convoys and some iraqi army soldiers said that the convoys were heading to a nearby US FOB.
I know there are too many questions, and some inconsistent statements but the whole story is not discursive.
>>
>>81295866
Take off the tinfoil, the US might have something to do with the creation, but they are the most actively fighting it.
>>
>>81295867
Maybe the history is repeating itself.
Just like Al-Qayida, created by the US and they lead the biggest campaign against it.
>>
>>81295868
Al-Qaeda was made by the US? When was this?

I mean sure our government has a history of bullshitting us but of all things I don't think al-Qaeda was something they did.
>>
>>81295859
>Does anyone have his own theories about ISIS origin and objective.

origins lay in a literal interpretation of the quran

>I wanna know who people outside think about ISIS

we mostly think you're deluded, inhumane, subhuman scum that should be purged off this earth, and you can take your quran and insane """""prophet""""" with you
>>
>>81295869
Good morning!!!!
http://youtu.be/Dqn0bm4E9yw
>>
Sandniggers are fucking stupid
>>
>>81295871
Taken out of context. Yes we did fund the Mujaheddin to combat the Soviet forces in Afghanistan because of our massive hateboner for communism back then but that does not mean we created al-Qaeda, merely it just means that we just funded the wrong people and it came to bite us in the ass.

Though it should be noted that Hillary is a scumbag.
>>
>>81295859
>ISIS origin
as others have said, Al-Qa'ida rejects

>objective
fuck knows. i don't get it, whatever their objective is they have no hope of achieving it. they've pissed off enough of the world and manged to unite the US and Russia against them.

>>81295866
>They "including me" think that ISIS is generated and commanded by the US government itself.
it's interesting to hear this opinion but i don't think that's the case. is this a common view all over the middle east?

if this is the case, what do you think their objective is?
>>
>>81295870
For your information only, we don't believe in ISIS ideology, fucked up thoughts and dreams.
We just wanna live in peace just like before the fucking fake 9/11 attack.
Have you ever heard about islamic terrorism before that date?!
We have families, children to rise, dreams to achieve just like any human been.
We didn't need "American freedom" we were happy and secure.
>>
It's the same shit as always

>bad stuff happens/destabilization
>power vaccum
>"we have to go back to le old pure state of our culture"
>execute order 66
>>
>The curse of the unknown
>>
File: 1465678937869.png (702 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1465678937869.png
702 KB, 1106x1012
What the fuck is this reddit bullshit
>>
Where have the flags gone
>>
Where was this thread moved from?
>>
>>81296190
>>81296134
>>81296097
this thread was moved from /int/ to here
>>
>>81296251
/int/
>>
>>81295866
>ISIS is generated and commanded by the US government itself.
It WAS generated and supported by both Turkey and Iran...which is what makes it so ironic and funny. Whoops, we fucked up...HELP!
>>
>another ayy lmao thread
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>81295859
What the FUCK is going in here?
>>
>>81296251
propably k
>>
Have they killed the self proclaimed caliph yet
>>
>>81296190
>>81296390
this is a secret alien pol thread

there was a glitch in the chanz that revealed it

I think ayylmao-moot was spilled something on the servers
>>
>>81295869
You can't be serious right now.
>>
File: 1315734009112.jpg (161 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1315734009112.jpg
161 KB, 850x850
>>81295869
We didn't make Al Qaeda. Idiots get confused about Al Qaeda and the mujahedeen because after the Soviet expulsion some mujahedeen joined up with the Taliban and Al Qaeda.
>>
Fuck you /int/ mod, this was a terrible mistake.
>>
>>81295859
there is no "own interpretation" its all in the quran and hadiths, read 9:29 and 8:39, read Sahih Bukhari.. the idea of the Khilafah will always be here as long as islam is here. atleast a slight majority of world muslims (ummah) belive in shariah (aka actually belive in their own Religion) as they have grounds for it in the islamic core. Secular muslims dont have ground for anything thus they are fewer world wide and they have no say in the large scheme of things.

if ISIS go there will be another ISIS, even today there is more groups rivaling ISIS to be the caliphate
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.