[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so now female circumcision is considered child abuse so please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 29
File: child abuse.png (491 KB, 652x576) Image search: [Google]
child abuse.png
491 KB, 652x576
so now female circumcision is considered child abuse so please explain to me why male genital mutilation not child abuse?
>>
Fuck off, sexist.
>>
>>81295213
You seriously can't guess?
>>
>>81295310
jews?
>>
File: 1468015098208.jpg (88 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
1468015098208.jpg
88 KB, 677x995
>>
>>81295333
Duh.
>>
What is female circumcision? I didn't even know that was a thing.
>>
>>81295442
cutting off the skin around the pussy, mudslimes do it
>>
>>81295213

Saw this topic on Salon. To call male circumcision abuse is to take away from the focus on FGM.

Male circumcision has a religious component. Female does not.

Leftists just don't want to cross the jews is my assumption.
>>
>>81295213
>fgm is child abuse
>child having "gender reassignment" surgery isn't
Speak about hypocrisy.
>>
>>81295442

Cutting off the clit, sometimes the labia of young girls.

Idea is to make sex non-pleasurable for them.
>>
>>81295442
haha virgin
>>
>>81295526
>Male circumcision has a religious component. Female does not.

>Female does not

You wot m8?
>>
>>81295526
its part of the hadith
>>
>>81295597
True that most burgers are circumcised?
>>
>>81295213
because males are the underclass
>>
>>81295575
Be nice Germany.
>>
>>81295213
because jews demand it
>>
>>81295687

Men, I'd say about 50/50.

Woman? No. Perhaps a handful in shithole areas.
>>
>>81295556
You forgot the part where they sometimes stitch the vagina shut and cut it open with a blade on her wedding night.
Never forget that women are whores, and this is how far you must go to stop them from sleeping around.
>>
>>81295442
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/
>>
we should start a campaign to class this as child abuse, it fits the definition. also it will piss off the jew.
>>
>>81295510
No. It's removing the entire clitoris. Male circumcision only removes the foreskin, not the head of the penis.
>>
>>81295816
all female circumcision is child abuse not just type III
>>
>>81295816

I had hoped that was just some fucked up fake bullshit I had read.
>>
>>81295526

Actually female circusision does have a religious componant. It is done to stop women from being tempted to have sex with men other than their eventual husband and so they can't masturbate.
>>
File: 1460197739184.png (2 MB, 2000x2186) Image search: [Google]
1460197739184.png
2 MB, 2000x2186
>>81295526
>>
>>81295939
destroys or removes your glands, reduces pleasure, increases chances of infections and complications. along with increases in life threatening infections for infants.
>>
File: 1423709084999.png (357 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1423709084999.png
357 KB, 501x504
>>81295213
>circumcised males have less enjoyment for sex
>therefore they do not rape as much
>they also won't bother their partners with sex as much

How close do you think I got with my shitpost to the actual thoughts of feminists or "human rights activists" in the UN?
>>
>>81295213

OY BUT IT'S THERE CULTURE YOU RACIST

UHG, THIS IS 2016?!!? IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU IF THEY DO IT OR NOT?!!?!? YOU HITLER!!
>>
>>81296176
careful there Hanz, you might get arrested for speaking out against the jew
>>
Female circumcision is absolutely child abuse and is absolutely disgusting.

Male circumcision is ALSO child abuse and is absolutely disgusting.

The reason circumcision is accepted more than female genital mutilation in North America is very much just because a lot of North Americans are still convinced that circumcision is more healthy and an that an uncircumcised penis is either more difficult to keep clean or is just dirtier by default (obviously, this isn't the case, but a lot of people are convinced it is). On the flip side, its really, really difficult to convince even the most hardcore Westboro Baptist Church member that cutting off the clit helps to keep the vagina clean.

The reason it BECAME prevalent is Jews.
>>
>>81295856
>WHO page for male circumcision
"Yes it's good for you goy"
>WHO page for female circumcision
"OY VEY IT'S A DANGEROUS AND USELESS PRACTICE WITH NO BENEFITS"

Am I being memed?
>>
File: 1462254477714.jpg (108 KB, 646x819) Image search: [Google]
1462254477714.jpg
108 KB, 646x819
>>81295526
>>81295939
Please stop labeling it male circumcision and get on with the framing by replacing it with male genital mutilation.
>>
>>81295939
Every full source lists multiple types, and some types are much less invasive than removing male foreskin.
>>
>>81295213
Because mudslimes and jews
>>
File: De Eeuwige Dietser.png (85 KB, 543x624) Image search: [Google]
De Eeuwige Dietser.png
85 KB, 543x624
>>81295213
>why male genital mutilation not child abuse?
>>
>>81295213
Women find it more aesthetically pleasing so we just gotta deal
>>
>>81295526
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUDE DON'T BE ISLAMOPHOBIC
NOT. COOL.
>>
>>81296410
Do you think they are so thin skinned because they lack foreskin? Could this explain all their butthurt at the world?

Does Harvard have suggestion boxes for scientific studies?
>>
>>81295213
male circumcision and FGM are completely different, & FGM is objectively worse, that's why

male circumcision: slight reduction in sensitivity, but with the benefit of being more aesthetically pleasing + not having to deal w/ cheesedick

female genital mutilation: LITERALLY EQUIVALENT TO CUTTING OFF THE ENTIRE HEAD OF THE PENIS (GLANS PENIS). LITERALLY. THERE IS A DIRECT ANATOMICAL EQUIVALENCY BETWEEN GLANS PENIS & GLANS CLITORIS.
>>
>>81295939
>>81295510
It depends on ethnicity or culture the extend of the cirucmcision. It's not done among muslims, rather done in some arab tribes (who happen to be muslim, it's an arab ritual, not an islamic ritual) and in some african tribes.

>>81295526
>religious component
>somehow someway this makes it no longer mutilation
yay
>>
>>81296624

Literally 100% only because of Jews. Had it not been for them, the practise would have been banned in Europe decades ago, and ritualised slaughter wouldn't even be an issue. Muslims are just lucky their book shares some rules with the Jew book, because our societies would never have made these exceptions for them alone.
>>
>>81296633

Only in NA do women find it more aesthetically pleasing.

In Europe, women are primarily turned-off by mushroom heads.
>>
>>81296533
The funny thing about the WHO study on foreskin removal is that it had some methodological flaws. It also was done under circumstances that make its conclusions totally irrelevant to neonatal foreskin removal in developed countries.
>>
Requesting female circumcision pics
>>
>>81296760

>Cut off part of man
>He is no no longer a full man
>And act like it

Definitely.

>>81296761

Both are mutilation as both are amputation of parts that do not need to be amputated.
>>
>>81296761
slight reduction spoken like a true jew
>>
File: scale.png (571 KB, 576x529) Image search: [Google]
scale.png
571 KB, 576x529
>>81296633
maybe American women because 187 out of the 243 dicks they've sucked were cut but European and Asian women are indifferent or prefer unmutilated
>>
>>81296761
roastie detected
>>
>>81296633
>>81296761
>more aesthetically pleasing

That is always one of the dumbest arguments I hear about this. Like there is some female consensus about it out there. If you guys are honestly worrying about how a woman might view your penis than you should ask your doctor to cut of your balls too.
>>
funny how only Americans consider there scarred mutilated penis normal
>>
File: 1452503361088.jpg (77 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1452503361088.jpg
77 KB, 662x800
>>81296863

https://ibin.co/2oFPBW31ReM9.jpg

Shit's fucked.
>>
>>81296761
got a source that says that the majority of FGM is at least as bad as removal of the clit and not just the clitoral hood or just a symbolic incision? Also there are plenty of studies coming out of mudslime countries that link health benefits to FGM that are as methodically "clean" as the ones that show health benefits of MGM
>>
>>81296901
i think she had more than enough sandwiches
>>
File: HappyMerchant.gif (12 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
HappyMerchant.gif
12 KB, 504x566
>>81295213
bad goyim
>>
>>81295213
Male Privilege and Juice
>>
>>81296533
Male circumcision can be done for medical reasons, female circumcision, or rather genital mutilation, makes them almost unable to feel pleasure.
>>
Only reason Jews circumsize is because their women won't touch anything that isn't at least 10% off.
>>
>>81296761

They are completely the same because it involves doing irreversible mutilation on a child's most sensitive external organs without their consent.

It's honestly no different from child rape.
>>
>>81297069
But why are so many Japanese men circumcised? I watch alot JAV BTW. And no, the pixilation doesn't hide it.
>>
here are some studies on the matter
http://www.circumcision.org/studies.htm
>>
>>81296761
>not having to deal w/ cheesedick

I mean, you could try taking a shower, anon.
>>
>>81296761
>more aesthetically pleasing + not having to deal w/ cheesedick
Burgers actually buy into this meme
>>
>>81296761
>baiting this hard
>implying there is only one way to circumsize a female
Fuck off faggot, there are lots of ways, and not everyone is the same as cutting off the head of the penis. Total removal of the clitoris is not the only way, nor the most prevalent.

Also, the removal of a useful organ (the foreskin), which kept the glans of the penis clean and moisturized, resulting in a decrease in sensitivity and sexual pleasure, done for nothing less than religious reasons (aesthetical reasons are a non-factor as the child is the only one who has the right to decide whether it's a valid reason to perform the procedure) and the reason of "cheesedick", which is so incomprehensibly retarded because of how disgusting unhygienic you have to be to actually suffer fromt his problem, should very well be classified as Male Genital Mutilation.
Kill yourself, you fucking Jewish shill. Both should be classified as genital mutilation.
>>
>>81297133
>i think she had more than enough sandwiches

That is why she is crying out to some reasonable man to take care of her diet. That means Butterbrote (slices of bread with butter) without butter for the next year.
>>
>>81297281
theres a difference between the medical version of it
>>
Obligatory : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
>>
>>81296176
Current boyfriend is uncut and rarely wants sex. My cut exs had way more libido.
>>
>>81295213
Because misandry rules the roost. All the while claiming everything is misogynistic.
>>
Can you imagine the incredible and constant orgasms for a woman if they really only just removed their skin from around the clitoris?
Fuckin' awesome!
But's that's not what they do. The point is to make sure they never enjoy sex so that they are less likely to cheat on their spouses. Pure and simple.
>>
>>81297424
>Sandwich = Stulle mit Brot
>>
>>81296761
Someone seems to be insecure about his pee-pee
>>
"A questionnaire was used to study the sexuality of men circumcised as adults compared to uncircumcised men, and to compare their sex lives before and after circumcision. The study included 373 sexually active men, of whom 255 were circumcised and 118 were not. Of the 255 circumcised men, 138 had been sexually active before circumcision, and all were circumcised at >20 years of age. Masturbatory pleasure decreased after circumcision in 48% of the respondents. Masturbatory difficulty increased after circumcision in 63% of the respondents. About 20% reported a worse sex life after circumcision. There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings."
Kim, D. and Pang, M., "The Effect of Male Circumcision on Sexuality," BJU International 99 (2007): 619-22.
>>
>>81295213

Because fem. Circ. Means cutting off clitoris, not just skin. Male circ doesnt mean cutting dickheads.

from phone
>>
>>81297492
we are talking about averages burger if you look at individuals other factors take over like natural sex drive.
>>
>>81297492
Maybe he's getting ass somewhere else. It's suggested in studies that male gays are still often polygamous.
>>
>>81295556

>impling women don't exist for me to cum in before i drift off to sleep
>>
"A sensitivity study of the adult penis in circumcised and uncircumcised men shows that the uncircumcised penis is significantly more sensitive. The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision are significantly more sensitive than the most sensitive location on the circumcised penis.

In addition, the glans (head) of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The tip of the foreskin is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis, and it is significantly more sensitive than the most sensitive area of the circumcised penis. Circumcision removes the most sensitive parts of the penis.

This study presents the first extensive testing of fine touch pressure thresholds of the adult penis. The monofiliment testing instruments are calibrated and have been used to test female genital sensitivity."
Sorrells, M. et al., “Fine-Touch Pressure Thresholds in the Adult Penis,” BJU International 99 (2007): 864-869.
>>
"A report published in the British Journal of Urology assessed the type and amount of tissue missing from the adult circumcised penis by examining adult foreskins obtained at autopsy. Investigators found that circumcision removes about one-half of the erogenous tissue on the penile shaft. The foreskin, according to the study, protects the head of the penis and is comprised of unique zones with several kinds of specialized nerves that are important to optimum sexual sensitivity."
Taylor, J. et al., "The Prepuce: Specialized Mucosa of the Penis and Its Loss to Circumcision," BJU 77 (1996): 291–295.
>>
>>81297640
>Sandwich = Stulle mit Brot

>Stulle = [bestrichene, belegte] Scheibe Brot
>>
>>81296761
That is a false equivalence, just because the clitoris and the penis are similar in look, that is where it ends. The most sensitive part of the penis is actually the foreskin including the frenulum. It isn't as black and white as you are making it out to be as the penis is unique.
>>
>>81297492
>anecdotes trump statistics
not sure if I should blame american education or lack of y chromosome
>>
Pleasure is not a right guaranteed by the constitution in the US.
>>
>>81297810
just because you're running around getting your weisswurst slobbered at every back alley fag club doesn't mean others do.
>>
File: alli rae.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
alli rae.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
>>81296761
Except it isn't you fucking retard.
Don't compare the penis head to the clitoris.
YOU FUCKING RETARD.
-Cutting off the head of the penis would severely disfigure your penis aesthetically
-make urination and ejaculation difficult
-make sex impossible
-lose 1-2 inches of actual length

-Cutting off the clit would cause minor aesthetic differences most men wouldn't be horrified by to nearly the same extent
-it is the pussy that gets fucked not the clitoris, sex for the other party is still the same
- Most of the clit is internal, gspot still internal, anterior fornix still internal.

Dudes in wheelchairs can't even feel their cocks yet they pump them up so they can fuck their women, losing 2 inches off your penis and making it look like a stump is in no fucking way analagous to losing your clit which only affects the person herself. One precludes having a relationship, the other does not.

NOT TO MENTION only one type of FGM is even cutting the whole clit off, most of the time they prick it, cut the hood off or do some other minor work.
>>
>>81296157
You might actually be retarded if you think male circumcision is as bad or worse than female circumcision.
>>
Why is it considered both a Jew and an all around American tradition? Do other countries really not do it?

I'm uncut and I think it's a slowly dying tradition in the US, though.
>>
>>81297492
Gonna dump that limp worm or what?

Fucking gross.
>>
>>81298322
I pointed out it was suggested by studies.
>>
Here male circumcision used to be banned unless it's for medical reasons, like the foreskin is too tight. But since people did it illegally, they changed it since it might get even worse that way. So now it's legal for religious reasons but only if it's done properly with real doctor. There's still assault charges at parents who do it though because it used to be a child assault.
>>
>>81298415
its not as bad but it is still bad enough to be child abuse
>>
>>81298415
Of course it is as bad. Neither the male nor the female are asked for permission and so it happens against their permission. You can get the procedure done as soon as you are an adult.
>>
>>81298415
but there's literally no point in doing that, especially if you're doing it to a child and he can't consent
>>
Also as far as I know majority of doctors refuse to do it and their union is against religious circumcision. I think most of these parents still go abroad to get their son mutilated. And I guess some Muslims boys from secular families born here are uncut.
>>
>>81296761
>cheesedick
only happens after 3 days of no shower
>>
>>81298424

We aren't brainwashed by jews or have private doctors cutting off baby dick to make extra bucks from your health insurance.

Is basically the reason. Hopefully we will just straight up ban it soon, FGM should hopefully get somebody to make the connection.
>>
>>81298424
Not in civilized white countries.
>>
>>81295213
Because male circumcision is how Jews mark their slaves so that they can partake and serve them during the pessach.

Why do you think it's predominantly Americans who are circumcised despite there being no religious reason to do so?
>>
>>81298003
>Investigators found that circumcision removes about one-half of the erogenous tissue on the penile shaft
>erogenous tissue on the penile shaft
>erogenous tissue
lol
This, global warming, causes of heart disease...all good reasons science can't be trusted anymore. fucking agendas.
>>
>>81299150
Doesn't take a study to realize that removing that much skin is going to result in a loss of sensation, come on man. Uncut men are in a unique position of knowing what they would lose, stroking the glans feels no where near as good as stroking the frenulum, all uncut men here could rub their frenulum ONLY and ejaculate, that is how much of a difference it makes.
>>
>>81298979
>50-59 in australia
haha what
>>
>>81298979
The mentality of it is weird here. I have an online friend who thought it was just automatic that doctors did that and not a decision by the parents.

I think it started to change right around 1990, when I was born. My other similar-aged friends aren't circumcised, but exactly one generation behind me are, ones born in early to mid 80s including my brother and that online friend I mentioned.

I'm still not sure why my parents mutilated my brother and not me. I think it was because they were only 20 when they had my brother and were more easily prone to the tradition.
>>
>>81299150
i have hundreds of studies where are yours?

"The circumcised penis requires more care than the natural penis during the first three years of life, according to a report in the British Journal of Urology. The clinical findings of an American pediatrician showed that circumcised boys were significantly more likely to have skin adhesions, trapped debris, irritated urinary opening, and inflammation of the glans (head of the penis) than were boys with a foreskin. Furthermore, because there are large variations of appearance in circumcised boys, circumcision for cosmetic reasons should be discouraged."
Van Howe, R., "Variability in Penile Appearance and Penile Findings: A Prospective Study," BJU 80 (1997): 776–782.
>>
>>81299411
lmao. You fucking britfags. Why are so obsessed with little boy dick?
>>
>>81299820
cause you guys are basically a third world county your votes are meaningless and you mutilate your kids genitals in religious rituals.
>>
>>81299820
Why are you so against freedom? Don't you think a child should have the right over its body?
>>
>>81300032
>circumcision religious in the US
lol
>>
>>81297492

because your boyfriend is a fag, sorry to blow his cover
>>
>>81300101
if you are for outlawing all abortions, then you might have a point.
>>
>>81300101
So you're against abortion you religious cuck?
>>
>>81299820
I think pro-circumcision people are the ones more obsessed with little boy dick.
>>
>>81300193

err... either that or you got uglier
>>
>>81295213
At least here in the states... Corn flakes and jews
>>
>>81300178
Ever noticed how there are so many jewish pediatric doctors in the US?

http://health.usnews.com/doctors/pediatricians/new-york-ny
>>
>>81300400
There aren't. You know how I know and you don't . I live here in the US. Stop trying to tell people in the US how the US is.
>>
>>81299411
>there are large variations of appearance in circumcised boys
that's one hell of a euphemism
>>
>>81300281
not really.
"yeah, go ahead doc. chop it off"
end of thought.

It's the uncut fags that are always trotting out all the studies and websites with dick pics. Then they want to describe how they go about cleaning all that shit under their piss flaps.

Not interested.
>>
File: 1464088438162.png (259 KB, 641x279) Image search: [Google]
1464088438162.png
259 KB, 641x279
>>81295213
>wanting niggers to feel more pleasure when they rape white wimminz
>>
>>81295939
>>81295213
>>81295442
It removes "the extra bits" on the pussy, just like the male version.
it doesnt always remove the clitoris, but it often does.
There are versions that actually remove the clitoral hood (foreskin) from the clit, leaving it exposed and dried out just like the male version does.
>>
>>81300709
t. Goldman Shekelberg
>>
>>81300709
Ignoreing this? >>81299411
shove your clean argument
>>
>>81300709
You're not convincing me that modifying a baby dick is somehow less obsessed than leaving it alone.
>>
>>81300943
we'll just have to agree to disagree about having a chimp dick then.
>>
>>81300858
Removing the hood would make women more sensitive since the hood protects it...which is the opposite of what practioners want.
>the clitoris will dry up
This made me laugh. Thanks.
>>
>>81300555
>my very limited personal experience is more valid than statistics

Are you retarded, American friend?
>>
>>81301073
you just went full retard.
The foreskin protects the penis head.. the penis is suppose to have a thin membrane like the pussy. Because the protective cover is removed the dick dries out, and because of constant contact with fabric, the penis becomes keratinized. The circumcised clitoris would do the the same thing.
>>
prepare to get redpilled by Stefan "DeFOO The Hebrew" Molyneux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
>>
File: holy moly.jpg (187 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
holy moly.jpg
187 KB, 2048x1536
>>81302384
>unironically quoting lolyneux
DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?
>>
>>81300202
You mean my point is only valid as soon as the German government has outlawed both abortion and genital mutilation?

>>81300253
I'm against harming innocent people.

Why are you guys bringing in abortions though? What does this have to do with the issue of genital mutilation?
>>
>>81300709
>not really.
>"yeah, go ahead doc. chop it off"
>end of thought.

While the ones against genital mutilation aren't telling that to their doctors at all.
>>
ITT: Butthurt fedoras and meninists who don't even know what FGM is.
This fat virgin cancer is seriously killing /pol/.
>>
>>81302594
We can only have a free stateless society, if we stop abusing our children.
>>
In the UK, vaginal piercings are considered FGM (both the piecer and piercee will be fined/jailed).
If you get a bar through your bellend that's fair game.
>>
File: voluntary.jpg (111 KB, 515x790) Image search: [Google]
voluntary.jpg
111 KB, 515x790
>>81303063
>free
>stateless
pick one
>>
>>81302594
he makes a good point from time to time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQhttps:
>>
>>81303228
was thinking to myself who gets there daughter a clit piercing
but i support adults mutilating themselves not kids being mutilated by adults though
>>
>>81303228
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html
>b-but muh EU regulations :((((((((
>>
File: 1458339374015.jpg (164 KB, 656x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458339374015.jpg
164 KB, 656x1024
>removing some foreskin is equal to chopping off the clit

because its not the same you dumbshit

you'd need to trim the head of the dick for it to be close to gouging out a women's pleasure button
>>
>>81303317
this one is actually bredd gud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9q1J1iSMlQ
>>
File: 1468624020055.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1468624020055.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>81303787

>removing parts of genitals isnt the same as removing parts of genitals
>foreskin doesnt cause additional pleasure
>>
>>81296760
Many modern American men are thin skinned because Feminism destroyed their families and they grew up without strong male role models.
>>
>>81299386
Mudslims and SE Asians are often circumcised. Maybe they did the survey in Springvale or Western Sydney.
>>
>>81303787
Labia removal is the anatomical equivalent of male circumcision yet that is also illegal.
>>
>>81296633
This. Got cut last week. Best investment I made. Now we wait for the girls
>>
>>81303787
While I'm circumcised and don't really care, and I don't think it's an equivalent form of child abuse, it is an unnecessary anatomical change that the subject has no say in and can result in deformity, decreased sensitivity, etc.
>>
All these pro-mutilator jews.
>"It's only skin!"
>"It's cleaner!"
>"Girls love a cut cock"
>"Totally safe!"
How about you let the owner of that penis/vagina decide what parts they want to keep? Maybe when they're actually old enough to start using it.
>>
>>81303265
>pick one

Why? They're not a contradiction.
>>
>>81295534
children dont have gender reassignment surgery. The most they'd get is hormone blockers.
>>
>>81303787
So if I cut of one finger from a child it's not as bad as cutting of two toes from another? What exactly is your system you are evaluating these mutilations with?
>>
>>81303787
>you'd need to trim the head of the dick for it to be close to gouging out a women's pleasure button

That's the stupidest shit I've heard today.
>>
>>81304926
This.
Make it a choice you have to make for yourself.
>>
File: too_much_banter.png (102 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
too_much_banter.png
102 KB, 500x416
>>81304404
Makes you wonder if Thomas Nudge is one of those victims.
>>
I don't get it. Cutfags be all like
>Being cut feels just the same as uncut.

I don't buy that for one fucking second.
When I walk about my day, I don't even notice my dick is in my boxers. I just know it's there, ready for action when whatever it is needed for.

But if I have like a random boner or the dick have failed to naturally "roll" back into the foreskin, it fucking hurts.
Walking around with an exposed dick-head is horrible. Have to walk semi-cripply or play some pocket-tennis to get it into a more comfortable spot. And even then it sort of stings. Only solution to end the pain is to have get it back into its protective cover(aka foreskin).

The nerves on you cutfags dicks must be really fucked up or dulled if you're able to walk around comfortably without any protection for your dicks.

Again:
>inb4 it feels the same
Noncuts can experience how it must be like to be cut. It doesn't work the other way.
>>
>>81296157
Dumbest comment of the year award goes to.....

The glans is the head you fucking idiot
>>
>>81295213

Humans are inherently gynocentric

Female in group preference blah blah

Women don't consider male suffering unless a son or brother is affected
>>
>>81304926
its cleaner not according to doctors
>>
well
>>
File: 1455579762776.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1455579762776.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>81305770
wew

"my pee pee hurts!!"

sounds like you have a vagina lol
>>
>>81305845
Fucking dumb ass people here. Shit man just Google up a diagram. The glans is a small spot on the underside of the penis at the juncture of the head and shaft. Not the whole head.

Don't fucking launch out like you are an authority on shit you don't know. This is why people from all over the world mock Americans.
>>
File: abrahamic_animals.png (236 KB, 700x368) Image search: [Google]
abrahamic_animals.png
236 KB, 700x368
>>81295213
>explain to me why male genital mutilation not child abuse
because "He" collects cock-skins and begrudges other males having satisfying coition
>>
>>81299392
I worked for a few years in Labor and Delivery and I knew of large hospitals that refused to perform them in the early 2000s unless there was a medical necessity.

I was born in 86 and was not circumsized as the general consensus in my area was that it was purely a religious ritual. My parents told me "we wanted you to choose your own religious path."

Honestly as a kid I was embarrassed so I got used to always pulling my foreskin back before whipping it out. No woman I've ever slept with ever knew I wasn't circumcised until I told them. And I only told them if the subject came up. Both my wife and the woman I dated before her made disparaging comments about uncircumcised dicks which prompted me to tell them "I'm not circumcised."

Totally changed their perception.
>>
File: 1452394472515.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1452394472515.png
345 KB, 498x568
>>81295213

Forgen fucking when?

I hate being cut.

And what's up with the retards saying it looks better? It's looks far worse. My circumcision scars look like Freddy Krueger, I'm sure girls would love my dick over an uncut dick that they can jerk off easily. It's all dried up and desensitized compared to uncut.
>>
>>81306454
dat magma dick
>>
>>81306812
this is a good point when you are erect your foreskin practically goes i cant see mine when i am hard
>>
>>81298415
You might actually be retarded if you think male circumcision isn't as bad or worse than female circumcision.
>>
>>81295213

Because women enjoy it when men can't enjoy themselves as much
>>
>>81296761
>burgers will justify mutilating little boys so as not to offended their Jewish masters
>>
Already had the discussion with my fiancee that we're not going to circumcize any sons we have.

Baptism is the sign of the new covenant anyway.
>>
>>81306454
>white dick photoshopped to look as big as superior black specimen
stop deluding yourself
>>
>>81307676
>requiring a discussion to come to the conclusion that mutilating a child is a bad idea
>>
File: 123.jpg (48 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
48 KB, 800x498
makes you think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUKTd8Dafs
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 750x1334
>>81300555
Are you kidding? Neonatology and pediatrics are literally the only place I still see MDs not named Patel.

>(((AAP Board of Directors)))
>Dreyer, Bromberg, Cohen, Stein, Seigel
> all Jewish surnames
>>
Because Jews do it and Jews make the rules
>>
>>81307815
i dated a burger woman she wanted to mutilate any kids she had
>>
File: hood.jpg (30 KB, 819x614) Image search: [Google]
hood.jpg
30 KB, 819x614
>>81298415

Of course it's worse. Not even a comparison.

Pic 1/2 The typical female circumcision.
>>
File: mgm.jpg (65 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
mgm.jpg
65 KB, 1024x684
>>81308234

Compare that to the typical male loss of erogenous tissue.
>>
File: rosenberg.jpg (1 MB, 1145x3401) Image search: [Google]
rosenberg.jpg
1 MB, 1145x3401
>>81307955

All German surnames.
>>
File: 14134033929990.gif (175 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
14134033929990.gif
175 KB, 480x600
>>
File: circ.jpg (446 KB, 972x978) Image search: [Google]
circ.jpg
446 KB, 972x978
>>81295213
>so now female circumcision is considered child abuse so please explain to me why male genital mutilation not child abuse?
>>
Jews.
>>
File: mgm.jpg (4 MB, 3485x3306) Image search: [Google]
mgm.jpg
4 MB, 3485x3306
>>81296157

This.
>>
>>81308479
JIDF detected.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.