[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TURKISH COUP WAS A FALSE FLAG! 1500 soldiers trying to seize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 0-TayyipErdogan-1446367346.jpg (42 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
0-TayyipErdogan-1446367346.jpg
42 KB, 625x469
TURKISH COUP WAS A FALSE FLAG! 1500 soldiers trying to seize Power without killing the main roach knowing that lesser roaches would come to streets. This is just a reason for Erdoanimal to get all possible Power.
>>
>>81294174
The higher he rises, the greatest his fall will be ;)
>>
Its a genius move.

Only Sultan Erdogan can revive the Ottoman empire. Inshallah he will succeed.
>>
>>81294268
old hellenic saying ^^
>>
>>81294174
>Coup roaches tell people to stay inside
>Chief roach tells people to go outside

>Millions of pro-coup people inside
>Couple of thousand pro-ergocucks outside
Erdocuck wins
>>
>The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed. But, I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger.

>In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the second Ottoman Empire! For a safe and secure society.
>>
>>81294677
topkek
>>
>>81294174
If you think it's a false flag, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>81294268
Why do you think he will fall anyway?
>>
>>81294970
it was a faaseflag coup you retard.i even told people about it right after they blocked the bosphorus bridge.this was done to eliminate opposing party members and the parlimental control so he can get the presidency law he wans so much.this is some palpatine tier plan to get rid of people in the opposing side which is funny enough.
>>
>>81294434
>T. Mehmed-Ahmed Khan ibn al-Londoni al Sadiq
>>
File: ST_Screw.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ST_Screw.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>81294174
He deserves it for supporting ISIS. First they turn on him and now his own military has.

I think it's ironic with all the gaffs Joe Biden has made and later had to apologize for, his blame of Turkey's role in the formation of ISIS was the one true thing he blurted out and STLL had to apologize.
>>
File: cucaracha-13.png (2 MB, 4406x3889) Image search: [Google]
cucaracha-13.png
2 MB, 4406x3889
>>81294742
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.