[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone fully explain the ERDOGAN / MILITARY situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0
Who is sided with who?
Who is better for the West?
What is Erdogans goal?
Why did the military stage the coup?
>>
>>81290787
>Why did the military stage the coup?
Military are staunch constitutionalists. Erdogan is at the forefront of an anti-constitutional re-Islamization of the country.
>What is Erdogans goal?
Amass more power.
>Who is better for the West?
Erdogan.
UNFORTUNATELY.

The West uses a lot of Turkish infrastructure to attack ISIS BUT Turkey is also likely a supporter of it.

The problem is that military governments are a fucking pain to deal with no matter how anti-Islam they are.
>Who is sided with who?
Military sided with itself.
Police and citizens sided with Erdogan.
>>
>>81291216
I dont know anything of it

What are the chances of civil war?
>>
>>81291372
Low. Nobody wants it.
>>
>>81291216
>citizens
i doubt that, normal people would stay out of harms way
>>
>>81290787
Basically roaches are heavily outbred by Kurds so he wants to reinstate sultanate and take over arab countries again, before the natural cycle of events happens and turkey is invaded by next wave of asians.
>>
>>81291216
lol fuck off, this was just Erdogan going more islamic.
>>
So, this is what happened:
>Bunch of fetullah gülen(Anti-Erdogan islamist) supporters in the military are about to get put in jail by Erdo
>They decide to go out with a bang, rally up as many poor soldiers as they can, and attempt a coup
>Erdo flees in time, Militiary destroys his villa, but fails to kill Erdo
>Hiding in his roachbunker, King Roach calls his loyal ismalist fanatics to arms
>Military coup is thwartet by random snackbars and police
>King Roach will now milk this for everything the can, solidifying his dictatorship once and for all

Correct me if I am wrong, but this doesn't really seem like falseflag. It's just a badly executed, last ditch effort by a small branch of the military which failed, and played right into Erdo's hands.
>>
>>81292438
yeah, moderates got rooted out

Now its time for you to get rooted germcuck
>>
>>81290787
More fake tits from some cougar slut.....
>>
>>81291372
100%
started two days ago
>>
>>81292438
This is the pro-Erdogan narrative. There is literally 0 reason to believe it was gülenists. Gülen even denounced the coup before obama did
>>
Honestly a military dictatorship would serve western interests better than Islamic mob rule.
Upside is at least now there's no chance of turks in the EU any time soon.
>>
>>81292394
>lol fuck off, this was just Erdogan going more islamic.
wot
How is that not what I said?
>>81292151
>i doubt that, normal people would stay out of harms way
No. They literally stormed the tanks.
>>
>>81292678
>This is the pro-Erdogan narrative. There is literally 0 reason to believe it was gülenists. Gülen even denounced the coup before obama did
Yeah dis.
>>81292438
Hahaha bullshit. Watch Sky.
>>
>>81295250
normal anon not jihadists
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.