[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am dead inside, lost all my morals and hope for this world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 012.jpg (120 KB, 640x688) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
120 KB, 640x688
I am dead inside, lost all my morals and hope for this world. Can I do anything about this? I thought that my edgy teenage years were long gone...
>>
>>81289207
I've been thinking about it and came to conclusion that human race is simply needed to be wiped out clean from the planet. Earth still has 800 million years left and only 200 millions ago dinosaurs roamed the planet. Natural resources will replenish, new ore veins will form and there is still 2 or 3 attempts at sentient life this planet can shoot for.

There is ton of animal species on verge of gaining sentience, like magpies, bears and orcas, and neither has the amount of intraspecies aggression primates have. So wipe out humans and monkeys so better life could emerge.

And the best way to get rid of humans is purge by AI, so become a programmer, study machine learning and contribute to extinction of this failed species.
>>
>>81289596
>wants humanity wiped out
>is presumably a human
Don't cuck yourself retard
>>
>>81290740
>is presumably a human
You know, different people told me on several occasion that I'm not
>>
>>81289596
It's already been 200 million years since the dinosaurs?

Fucking hell where does the time go....
>>
>>81289596
> Make AI
> so better life could emerge

Choose one
>>
It would be good if 80% of the pupulation get btfo, wouldnt it?

Thanks Soros
>>
>>81289207
I lost my previous, pacifist view on the world, but in the ashes I found something more precious

I have to defend my family, my extended family, my friends and their friends and families. That is what I want and must do, no matter the cost.

I feel reinvigorated. Shed your shackling big thoughts and concentrate on what lay around you.
>>
>>81289596

>implying AI will not wipe out magpies, bears and orcas
>>
>>81291240
Sufficiently complex AI is a good substitute for organic life. Worst case, aka
>>81291302
If human population drop to certain level genetic drift may come into effect and human race will start evolving again. Lingering menace of non-human origin will ensure mankind will never fall into PC idiocy ever again.
>>
>1 post by this ID

Sage in all fields
>>
>>81289207
>lost all morals
Don't do that, your morals are the only thing you get to keep your entire life.
>>
>>81290844
that edge pierced my stomach and i'm dying from blood loss
>>
>>81292559
Glad to hear that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.