[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should under 16's be banned from the internet? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kidoninternet.jpg (22 KB, 430x311) Image search: [Google]
kidoninternet.jpg
22 KB, 430x311
Should under 16's be banned from the internet?

They're so immature and irritating. They make the same terrible jokes over and over and they all watch pewdiepie and shit. They are the real Jews.
>>
yes

also nice dubs
>>
>>81288299
throw in the Canadians and you have yourself a deal
>>
You mean under 25s.
>>
>>81288299
>all watch pewdiepie and shit.
Pewdiepie is real savage these days how is that bad ?
>>
>>81288299
>under 16's
should be 20
>>
>>81288299
So they can only be indoctrinated at school with no opposing views? (Since everyone in IRL is a conformist to avoid being lynched)

I don't think so. It is a necessary price.
>>
>>81288571
This.
Stumbled upon one of his more recent videos a week ago and have been watching them every day since. Bro's a bro, bro.
>>
>>81288299
>>81288361
>replying to himself

It seems like you are the one who's 16
>>
>>81288299
Under 30 year old detected. Fuck off of my pol.
>>
File: val_computer_yay.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
val_computer_yay.gif
2 MB, 640x480
They should be segregated into their own parental-approved sites.
>>
>>81289262
There already is the idea of internet passport,
I think that in korea if you want to download game TERA for example you have to have korean ID and be 18+.

Id rather have 16yo on internet than having passport, reminder that this is one of the last freedoms you will ever have, dont rob yourself of it.
>>
>>81288666
Kek shows his desire to plant seeds of chaos in young ones.
>>
>>81289475
+ You will not get rid of them even with passport, you will just llimit yourself.
>>
>>81288299

>replies to himself

Fuck off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.