[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are /asean/ muslims better than arab muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1467194421035.jpg (311 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
1467194421035.jpg
311 KB, 600x655
Specifically Malays and Indonesians. Seems like after getting independence they just went their own way, sure they are not in 1st world level but are doing fine as is other than many arab countries.
When have they made a terrorist attack anyway? There's probably some nutcases there but seems like not on the level of arabs.
Why do they seem more tolerant and level-headed than arabs?
Are arabs dummer or is this that asian wisdom thing or something?
>>
Because living in the sand would piss you off too.

Why do you think Texans, Nevadas and Arizonas are always so fucking pissed?
>>
>Bali bombing
>Indonesians are tolerant

Pick one
>>
Indonesian muslims suck.
>>
>>81285733
Or perhaps you know absolutely nothing about SEA or asian islam.
>>
Malaysians were trying to take over Singapore, weren't they?
I heard from a Philipine bro the Malaysians also support the muslim terrorists in Philipines.
And they are insurgents in the Thailand border.

Also indonesians suck Arab cock all day.
>>
>>81285733
No fuck off!

Everybody here knows ASEAN muslims are the WORST!!

They terrorize non islamic countries around them.

FUCK MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA
>>
I want to lick Clownpiece
>>
>>81285863
Hey fuck you don't bully my cacti
>>
>>81285733

South-East Asian muslims may not be worse than other type of muslims (A serious fucking accomplishment) but they're still complete and utter shit.
>>
>>81285733
>what is bali bombing
>what is the Jemaah Islamiyah

bali was the worst because it's just a peaceful hindu island with a bunch of drunk aussie kids
>>
>>81285733
Dude. Indo is sharia as fuck.
>>
>>81285733

Have more exposure to the west.

They still have radical jihadists though.

;_;
>>
I like to think because we're not located at middle east, instead surrounded by westaboos and weeaboos.
>>
>>81285733
because arabs are subhuman
>>
>>81286030

Are Muslims in general shit tier?

Because I really like Maajid Nawaz.
>>
>>81285733
Bernie Sanders has the answer. He said Climate Change has something to do with radical islam.
>>
>>81285733
http://www.strawpoll.me/10758719
>>
>>81287518
Well there's never no news about /asea/ here, or South America other than Huezilia.
Are there any asean newssites with option in english. Because I like reading news around the world.
>>
>>81287787
bosnian kebab is mostly cool, I have a lot of muslim friends, then again I'm really not someone whose opinion counts in this as muslims in serbia are either bro-tier muslims or rich arabs that came here to go to college
>>
I want to cum on loli feet
>>
Indos are scum
>>
>asean muslims
>better
Ahaha fuck off
Aceh is an absolute abomination
>>
>>81285733
Because they're actually too fucking lazy to jihad, so they live like relatively normal people instead.
>>
>>81288682
actually this
>>
>>81288682
uh huh honey ;)
>>
>>81288682
>>81288833
Your countrymen in the north are trying to invade Thailand and cause rebellion there though.
>>
>>81285733

Superior genes.
Arabs are arguably below blacks.
>>
>>81288682
How's the inner relationships with other religions there, Buddhists, Christians and Hindus
>>
>>81289379
;)
>>
File: 1.png (28 KB, 1051x619) Image search: [Google]
1.png
28 KB, 1051x619
>>81289622
The same thing everywhere else where muslims have majority.

They will slowly marginalise the other religions by law. Until eventually it's 99,99% muslim.
>>
>>81288682
This plus anime, which has replaced religion as the modern opiate of the masses.
Across all races and religions, weebs are less likely than non-weebs to be violent, get into gunfights or commit acts of terror.
>>
File: 1383826780738.gif (2 MB, 640x210) Image search: [Google]
1383826780738.gif
2 MB, 640x210
>>81289622
Still secular even though there is a small portion that wants to Islamise more, which is a serious accomplishment for these population percentages.

Then again, they know they can't chase out the Chinese or the entire industry collapses in 10 seconds.

>>81290358
We're too busy being weebs to fight.
>>
>>81285733

They're too far from mecca to be real muslims.

>>81285892

Indonesians are just cunts. More than happy to execute foreigners, but let native rapists and murderers walk free.

Though I can't blame them for hating us when Bali is the go-to travel destination for the dregs of our society wanting to shoot up fuck-knows-what and party with under-aged prostitutes.
>>
>>81285733
>Are arabs dummer

Yes.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.