[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insider here.. This KEK thing you are doing is pretty funny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Big Tip.jpg (29 KB, 750x393) Image search: [Google]
Big Tip.jpg
29 KB, 750x393
Insider here..

This KEK thing you are doing is pretty funny. The guy you will believe to be KEK is actually using your "meme magic" (basically, repeating numbers on a massive scale) to preform the will of YWHW.

While their is indeed empathy with KEK, the person intended to embody KEK broke through to YWHW.

It delayed the plan for 5 years, but it only means we are that much stronger together... But there is a catch.

He is rather displeased with your actions, and asks you to consider reading Torah and joining the Divine Warrior's army while there is time. If you understand Torah and it's concepts separate from the culture and human additions, then you understand where the world is going. You don't want to get left behind because, this is going to get extremely weird.

Most of the world worships YWHW, but with their individual cultural additions. Soon, we will all unite under a common understanding.

FYI: Start to grow your own Cannabis, sell it, and move out of your parents house. Go to Community College and rebuke liberal teachers if you know for a fact they are wrong. Play more CS:GO.

Screen cap if you would like..

That's all for now
>>
>>81270290
Your post seems to imply that you are rife with insanity.
>>
File: 46541713.jpg (360 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
46541713.jpg
360 KB, 1024x1024
>>81270290
The lion sing and the hills take flight
The sun by day and the moon by night
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool
Let the Lord of Chaos rule
>>
>>81270290
>YWHW
It's YHWH
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>81270656
You seem to be underestimating the powers at work here.
>>
>>81270290
Its a meme whos origins can be traced back to gooks spamming the equivolent of "lol" in broodwar
Just gas yourself you dumb faggot
>>
File: 1467004554350.jpg (53 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1467004554350.jpg
53 KB, 701x701
>>
>>81270290
Post your boipucci
>>
>>81270290

Could you please explain who and what the entity known to us as YHWH is, what it wants, etc?
>>
>>81270290
Cool your autism, faggot
>>
>>81270290
(Fri)22:22:29
F A I L U R E
A
I
L
U
R
E

you suck at trolling, LARPing, shitposting, and life. i would glady trade you for any canadian shitposter. you are a disgrace to america. that says alot. you arent even a burger. youre a fucking hotpocket. die in a fire.
>>
>>81271277
I think it's obvious.
>>
>>81271746
Doesn't eat hot pockets, use microwaves... Neither should you. Cheer up some, why don't you?
>>
>>81271814
To me, it's obvious that, whatever it is, it should not be worshipped. Hostile toward mankind. Does not understand how the human psyche works. Not The Creator, not The One, not God.

So what's obvious to me might not be all that obvious to you, and vice versa. Wanna just shitpost or do you have an actual message you're trying to spread here?
>>
>>81270656
/thread

Praise Kek
>>
>>81272648
Doesn't want to be worshiped, it wants you all to quit bitching and get ready to smoke the bees away from their hives for good. Whenever people bring up entity in any discussion, there is power involved.. all entities want to be left alone.

You just may be going to war, and you are going to liberate some women... At least you'll have wives.

But, seriously.. Go to school and get in shape.. Start worshiping the correct entity..
>>
>>81270290
>A kike already trying to co-opt Kek

Kek is going to fuck you up
>>
>>81273330
Actually it was the other way around... Our Anon went deep.
>>
>>81273330
>>81273059
>>81272648
stop bumping this massive faggot
>>
>>81270290
>insider here

I wish this LARPing thing would stop being a meme.
>>
>>81273320
>the correct entity

Which one are you suggesting?
>>
File: F35.jpg (77 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
F35.jpg
77 KB, 900x599
>>81273852
Probably the one that wins wars... Don't you think?
>>
>>81273971
I'd prefer one that prevents them.

Anyway, I'm a pantheist, so I'm not really into worshiping any particular expression of The One. I do love learning about other people's perspectives, but not when they try to convey them in riddles.
>>
>>81270290
Faggot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.