[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen to the soldiers involved in the coup? Im not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 8768609786876.png (49 KB, 789x627) Image search: [Google]
8768609786876.png
49 KB, 789x627
What will happen to the soldiers involved in the coup? Im not talking about high up officers. What about the lemmings driving the tanks and shit?
>>
Executed by gun fire
>>
Run to Putin, he helps them kill the Caliphate.
>>
>>81265952

source? or are you talking out of your ass?
>>
They'll die in "service" to their country.
>>
>>81266423

dude, its fucking 4chan, the media let alone the fucking police or military knows anything for certain

stop asking for facts nobody knows
>>
>>81265844
treasonous soldiers should always be executed
>>
>>81265844
prison/death
>>
>>81265952

Ottoman legacy proves there are numerous ways they can be dealt with.
Maybe they will be sawed to death, or be a living experiment for the validity of Newton's first law, by seeing if they can stop a cannonball with their bodies.

Either way, it will be fun to watch over comfy dinner.
>>
>>81265844
The Erdogan fags are Muslim faggots. If this was between two secular groups, maybe some civility would occur, but if the army wins/had won, they'd have to kill the government, and if the truest turkroaches win, they'll kill the coup soldiers out of spite.

I heard they gunned down those who'd surrendered already.
>>
>>81265844
They'll be killed, of course
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.