[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdogan just signed his death certificate, this is the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: daf.jpg (347 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
347 KB, 1366x768
Erdogan just signed his death certificate, this is the greatest publicity stunt by the military

not attacking civilians
soldiers boys who look like they are twelve
small faction in the military
laying down arms
allahu ackbar

it is the job of the Turkish military to make sure the country does not become too radicalized in the favor of islam. Support for the coup is going to grow as they see these young boys being mistreated and laying down their lives/young military officers trying to act where their senior officers did not.....I expect Erdogans head on a platter by tomorrow night.
>>
>>81260161
>being this naive
>>
>>81260317
I would expect you to be believing in a false flag operation that bolsters the presidents total power.....I could see that until they decided to cut off the one of the main avenues of the Russian Black fleets transport..............
>>
>>81260593
It will be a temporary closure you retard. Russia isn't going to chimp out because the lane is closed during a coup attempt. Concentrate on your homework and leave the speculating to the adults
>>
>>81260938
But expert, the coup has been over for the last 3 hours, hasnt it?
>>
>>81261435
It's not totally over but it looks like it's ending. I'm skeptical it's a conspiracy led by Erdogan. It's more likely just a small contingent of conspirists in the army did it.
>>
File: jesus-05.png (1 MB, 954x1278) Image search: [Google]
jesus-05.png
1 MB, 954x1278
>>81260161
Will it happen though
>>
>>81260161
Coup will win.
>>
small contingent of low ranking army conspirists

they just replaced the fucking chief of army staff with a low ranking general.
>>
COUP WILL WIN PRAISE KEK DOWN WITH ERDOGAN
>>
>>81262539
I have heard that there was a lot of anti-Erdogan sentiment in Turkey to begin with, why were the people so scared to come out and support the military bros?
>>
File: tankkilling.webm (568 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
tankkilling.webm
568 KB, 240x240
>>81260161
>falseflagtard
>claims no one killed civilians despite multiple videos showing evidence of civilian deaths, all news agencies confirm
yeah, fuck off you dumb shit
come back if you actually have evidence
I happen to have a webm from earlier, this alone proves your claims void
>>
>>81262898
webm of man literally jumping in front of moving vehicle..
what is inertia, what are brakes, what is muslims are dumb as fucking fuck....dude probably screamed allahu ackbar before being run over.
>>
>>81263193
Ok, would you prefer a full smattering of the violence? Here you go you utterly dense fuckhead.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7db_1468629548
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc4_1468623724
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=466_1468638362
>>
>>81263798
sorry that you are so easily swayed.I, myself, have seen footage of the pro-loyalist apcs running over civilians and anti-Erdogan supporters. Even when the military occupied the pro-regime cnn turk headquarters, they did not use violence. Casualties are a part of war, and sometimes the blame is on the people putting themselves in harms way. I have not seen any wemb or liveleak directly attributing violence to the army. They seem to have distanced themselves from confrontation . Maybe just for the world news sake but nontheless
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.