[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Chinese so fucking rude?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1421633595720.jpg (78 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1421633595720.jpg
78 KB, 620x349
Why are the Chinese so fucking rude?
>>
oh my god don't get me started
>>
Communism
>>
>>81256147
Well when you step on a piece of shit do you say ''excuse me'' or scrape off your boot and keep walking?
>>
>>81256147

90% of Chinese are still fucking peasants even the super rich they still act like peons from a one room shack with no manners or basic behavior skills
>>
I think if you grow up in a country of 1 billion people you somehow lose respect for other humans outside your direct family. At least it seems that way. I live in SF, which has a huge Chinese population, and they will literally run your ass over to get on a bus, or if they're driving, or if there's any kind of free giveaway they'll wait in line for hours or go through the line twice. It's sad really. The mainlanders who are here now don't make any attempt to adjust to America, they just go from Chinese area there to Chinatown here.
>>
>>81256147
CHING CHONG DING DONG FORTUNE COOKIE?
>>
>>81256218
underrated post
>>
>>81256873
Most white people don't realize that the second generation and beyond of chinks assimilate pretty well, and have tensions with the new chinks here (we call them fobs). The same racist tension thing happened in Canada with poo in loos and chinks, then subsided once they assimilated more. It's just there's a lot of chinks here now compared to before, so it's an overwhelming amount, but like always once they assimilate more (and yes, they do) it will be better.

t. chink
>>
>>81256837
this. it's how any poor people would act around the world, except it's China so X1000.
>>81256218
better than trying to internally control fucked-up urges to have sex with and kill everything.
>>
>>81259194
Also, be thankful the chinks contribute meaningfully to your societies. Look at the niggers. They kill, rob, steal, gangbang, and never change, and made you guys powerless politically correct cucks.
>>
>>81256147
Because once you live in a society like China, social rules are a waste of time.
>>
>>81256242
typical murican response
>>
>>81256147
1 generation at the most from waking up in the morning and walking out to the family rice field to take a shit. Many of them still do/did so recently. Money doesn't buy manners or class.
>>
File: FVrXxaN9_400x400.jpg (13 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
FVrXxaN9_400x400.jpg
13 KB, 355x355
>>81256147

One child policy. A lot of young people grew up to become spoiled entitled bitches.

Both my mother and my father have told me on multiple occasions to never date a new immigrant because these women are cut throat bitches that think the world should bend its knees to them.

One of my cousins in China was literally killed by his wife. Stabbed to death by her because she was paranoid as fuck and thought he was cheating on her.

>mfw I never got to meet this cousin and I always heard stories about how very smart and successful he was.

>>81256837
>even the super rich they still act like peons from a one room shack with no manners or basic behavior skills

That's because a lot of the super rich ARE peasants. They were just lucky that they happened to own a valuable piece of land.
>>
>>81259351
>>81256218
I don't think either of you have room to talk shit.
>>
I'd say it's a mixture of high iq, collectivist culture, communism, population density, poverty, and maybe a genetic lack of empathy compared to whites
>>
>>81256218
>>81259351
OH YES HERRO
>>
>>81260777
Japs are way more polite. Yuuugely so
>>
File: remove gook.jpg (62 KB, 560x466) Image search: [Google]
remove gook.jpg
62 KB, 560x466
>>81260628
Well like in US and China a like it's more or less the offspring of the wealthy who remain in power so they have an infested interest to serve the status quo.
Given the fact that in china an even more totalitarian regime rules this will likely not change the coming decades.
Also unlike Japan who emulated the west after WW2 I don't see China do this after a major conflict.
>tl;dr 50 nukes will not be enough.
>>
>>81256147
they're not that bad. they're pretty good at not letting sand niggers kill 80 children with a truck, for example
>>
>>81259388
Asian immigrants are definitely appreciated. You guys get fucked by affirmative action even harder than us. I just wish the majority voted right instead of left.
>>
>>81259194
>Most white people don't realize that the second generation and beyond of chinks assimilate pretty well
Half of the assimilated Chinese I know would gladly put China's interests above those of America's.
>>
File: 1444618106592.jpg (22 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
1444618106592.jpg
22 KB, 300x281
>>81261886

I'm an ABC and I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>81261886
we do. 3 problems

1. half of "asians" in the polls are shitskn asians, fully HALF are indian and a good deal of the rest are filipino. east asians are a small percentage of "asian"
2. we mostly can only live in blue states, this has the unfortunate habit of infecting the young
3. koreans lean HEAVILY left. so far left I personally hate them on a gut level

east asians vote republican nearly as heavily as white males.
>>
File: 1468581081167.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
1468581081167.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
This is a good read.

tldr the Cultural Revolution killed any Chinese with a moral compass.
>>
>>81260937
It's far from the truth. The Chinese are only one generation away from the Cultural Revolution, in which most intellectuals were either cast out of the country, put into servitude, or killed in the name of Mao. As a result, the current China is the product of poorly-educated peasants left in charge of a lot of resources and money at the behest of their government.

It doesn't take a genius to see where the overall lack of manners and mindless jingoism comes from. Had the intellectuals not been cast out, modern day China would be pretty similar to Taiwan, but on a larger scale and of course, with the glorious Party in charge.
>>
>>81261886
>Asian immigrants are definitely appreciated.
we don't need any immigrants.
All immigration should be indefinitely halted in the US. Plenty of people in the US to do the jobs they take but we import them instead.
>>
>>81262168
answer me this: a nigger can rape my wife and kill my child in front of me, and I'm still not allowed to kill him

why should I serve america? HOW do I serve america? by not killing the judge who says I can't kill the nigger? by not killing the sjws who tell me I can't kill the nigger? HOW?

in a sane country we would kill all niggers, then proceed to kill the cops and politicians who protect them. but you won't alow that. instead, you allow judges and cops who protect niggers to live, making it mpossible to kill niggers. you enforce your own oppresion by protecting the left.

we serve china because there simply is no option to serve america. I literally can't.
>>
>>81256873
They're rude but total pussies and back down the second you call them out if they try to push in line or other pull other fob chinaman shit.
>>
>>81262736
Then go back to china, chink.
>>
>>81262980
you're an idiot.

I can't serve america, but I'm not the only one. you aren't allowing your own whites to serve america.

answering my question is the same as answering how a wite man can serve america.

can you kill cops and politicians who protect niggerst? you seriously need to make progress on this issue.

fwiw I AM leaving america. good fuckng riddance.
>>
>>81262501

Go to China for business because things are cheap there. "You get what you pay for." Complains about shotty quality.

>I'm not a bad businessman
>They are jews, I waz just honest merchant. I dindunuffin

Maybe if he wants reliable, good quality stuff don't go looking for it in China, then bitch about it on a African Clay Carving Board like a retard.
>>
File: chinese.jpg (84 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
84 KB, 570x320
>>81256218
AND DEN
>>
>>81263299
china makes a lot of quality products, but they don't sell quality to foreigners, as a rule. japan does the exact same thing, actually. it's part of a larger economic strategy.

don't listen to me though, I'm sure the same newspapers that lie to you about little spearchuckers who didnt du nuttin are telling you the truth about the economy too, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEfN87cH-n8
>>
>>81262408
Sounds similar to crime statistics that consider north africans, arabs, and some Hispanics """white"""
>>81262534
That's too bad. The communist takeover of various parts of Asia and eastern Europe is very depressing. What could've been if we just smashed the ussr after the nazis....
>>81262645
Okay, but seeing how we do take in immigrants the Asian ones are clearly top tier.
>>
File: 1456732075450.jpg (579 KB, 831x970) Image search: [Google]
1456732075450.jpg
579 KB, 831x970
>>81259388
You're beating around the bush
>>
>>81262408
korean here. i really want to deny this, but i can't. you're right about so many koreans leaning left. i only know 3 other koreans who would ever even consider going to the gun range with me, and two of them are a generation older than me.

what happens is that we mostly settle in blue states, go to college in high percentages, and are naturally more susceptible to propaganda for god knows why. I think having mostly white and chinese friends in high school and college spared me that "culture."
>>
Because they're immune to social justice rubbish.
>>
File: hastogoback.png (536 KB, 542x960) Image search: [Google]
hastogoback.png
536 KB, 542x960
>>81262736
>answer me this: a nigger can rape my wife and kill my child in front of me, and I'm still not allowed to kill him

yes you can you dumbass. that guy recently got off for beating his daughter's rapist to death with his bare hands for crying out loud.

if someone rapes or murders a family member in front of you, or even attempts to, it is self-defense.
>>
>>81263687
This is nonsense.

I actually work as the liaison for a US firm that has manufacturing contracts in China and I can tell you straight up that anything that is made in China that doesn't have HEAVY western oversight is basically absolute dogshit not fit for human use.

The first thing you do before you work with any Chinese firm is do some research and find out if they've ever worked with westerners before. Deception is a way of life for them, so obviously you can't just ask them straight up, because they will lie and tell you "Ohhh yes, we do many big contract with General Electric" (Or Johnson & Johnson, or Ford, or whoever) even if they're working out of a fucking one room dirt floored hovel.
>>
>>81256147

They have no respect for anyone's property of well being but their own. It's a cutthroat country where if you get trampled for being too slow to get off the fucking train.

Blame Mao.
>>
>>81256147
Because they aren't Christian
>>
>>81256147

I am half - Chinese, and I lived there for 2hate,5 years, I fucking them disgusting savages
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 236x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 236x243
>>81256147
Because they have no souls.
>>
>>81256218
plz gib stories
*micronukes hamburger to listen*
>>
>>81263687

Most of these threads turn into circle jerk.

Like any country, China can make some quality stuff as long as there's strict QC, if not people will cut corners for profit. For example, Iphones.

Anyway, the straya post is just full of butthurt anecdotes and dindunuffin.
>>
>>81260628
Didn't they just abolished the one child policy?
>>
Scarcity breeds selfishness.
>>
>>81263943
I'm chinese but I have japanese family through a brother's marriage. the japanese are also pretty fucking leftist, but not nearly as much.

my general impression is that as chinese, who have scraped and fought for every penny we own, to be downcast in favor of niggers, is an insult most of us mandarin speakers will NEVER forgive.

most of us are 1st gen (non canto) and especially for the ones who come from taiwan or the mainland, who are literaly capable of doing college math in middle school, but we're still not "good enough," is one of the reasons anyone who isn't desperately poor ends up going back to china.

we don't want our kids to be brainwashed, but more than that, we don't want our kids to be beat up in school, then called less intelligent than niggers.

not quite sure why koreans accept it so readily.

>>81264076
I don't think you quite understand the direction this country is headed in. pure legality and rule of law isn't a factor. the black is ALWAYS the victim. rules on paper don't matter any more.
>>
>>81264139

People lie in business. It's like you've never met a used car salesman before.

It's your job to verify people's claims. I agree it's annoying to deal with people that brag and overstate shit constantly, but it's also your right to NOT do business with them. Cash is king.
>>
>>81262736
>we serve china because there simply is no option to serve america. I literally can't.
Then get the fuck out of here. If anything you people exacerbate the problem by voting left.
>>
>>81259981
he's not wrong
>>
>>81264139
how is it nonsense?

china is somewhat soviet or japanese in the sense that ost of our manufacturing is geared towards large scale industrial projects.

china has already built a LIGO and CERN equivalent, they have the largest gene lab on the planet, (and the second,) etc.

what china doesn't manufacture is high quality consumer goods. this is intentional. if you really work in such a capacity, you'd know that even JAPAN tends to favor production of low quality consumer goods. their shirts and shoes fall apart

if you really worked in any strong capaciy you'd realize that there are things called "sectors" in an economy
>>
>>81262762

Can a white person cause a Chinaman to lose face by calling them out? As in, normally they don't consider white people part of their honor universe, until someone specifically points out to them that they're on our turf.
>>
>>81259981
>Canadian on holiday here,
He's mostly right though. Culture was destroyed replaced with state propaganda and the wealthier classes and intelligentsia were purged by Mao and fucking peasants were elevated in their place. Politeness and compassion weren't necessary for survival like they are here, and in many cases such sentiments put one's life in danger. There are other factors at play but these are most likely the largest contributing factors.
>>
>>81256147
Too many people. You can't get shit if you don't push people out of your way.
>>
>>81265084
will one of you retards answer the question

should you kill cops who defend niggers?

if you can't agree to the above proposition, how do YOU propose white men help?

if you can't kill the helper of the murderer of your child, you're a fucking idiot. this is typically called accessory to a crime, but for some reason you cucks made strange exceptions.

answer the question.
>>
>>81264884
http://aaldef.org/Asian%20American%20Vote%202012.pdf
This has been somewhat insightful.
Btw, a ton of my chinese friends are also lefty (the only asian i personally know that supports affirmative action is chinese), but they at least entertain my views. "disagree without being disagreeable."

Some koreans, tho, especially 2nd gens from los angeles who dress like ghetto thugs will go "what the fuck why don't you hate the japanese?!" if you mention "i think robots are pretty cool. makes me want to visit japan." fucking bonkers. fullerton will always be better than los angeles.
>>
Selfish and no souls. They'd sell their own grandma for a dollar.
>>
>>81265072
>>81265311
Chink shills out in force tonight.

Somebody out there will fall for it, boys.
>>
>>81259624
>rare
Why is nobody responding to this?
>>
>>81265464
>intelligent classes purged and replaced with peasants
hey, it sounds like affirmative action
>>
>>81256147

#notallchinese

The ones I know are very polite and observe a great degree of decorum and respect.

There's a bazillion Chinese though. They don't all have the upper crust pedigree that I share with my peers. Most are from a very hard background. That is pretty backwards in our terms, mediaeval. It's not rocket science.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJOYOaz45c

>20 minutes
>>
File: 453412412313.jpg (68 KB, 811x1200) Image search: [Google]
453412412313.jpg
68 KB, 811x1200
>>81264846
>Didn't they just abolished the one child policy?

They did. Hopefully the next generation won't be as fucked up.
>>
File: 1454612465498.gif (1 MB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1454612465498.gif
1 MB, 500x450
>>81264846
Yeah but that was pretty recently. (About earlier this year) Bur we're talking about a person who is more than 20~ish years old.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1020x1061) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1020x1061
>>81259194
underrated post
>>
>>81265657
I can't imagine that source posted accurately portrays chinese, many of whom ran away from communism and have voted republican ever since. but who knows, I'm not a data scientist.

we also have one of the largest populations fo small businessmen in existence. we fucking hate taxes. I guess this is anecdotal though.

and yeah koreans are super autismal, even by east asian standards. dunno why.
>>
>>81259194

What most assimilated Chinese don't know is that you are still a chink and have no soul
>>
>>81263891

First generation nigs were slaves here and slave masters like in Alabama working for conquistadors.

Gringolardo estupido.
>>
>>81266083
there aren't htat man of us. according to anon's source above, there is one indian and 1 combined of brown slanteyes for every one chinese.

if the brown slants were smart they'd try to outlaw affirmative action, since they get lumped in with us, and our iq points are 25 points higher, making it almost impossible for them to get into uni, lel

fucking idiots
>>
We're not rude

We just think out loud

Better than Japs who smile in your face and call you a subhuman mentally
>>
>>81265816

Hurr durr Chink shills, I got'em guys. Not even an argument. Feel free to refute any of my points.

Go back to >>>/b/ underageb&
>>
Chinese don't have souls. They're empty inside and think money can fill the void where there is humanity in other peoples.
>>
>>81259624
Tell us more rare flag.
>>
>>81266828
Nah. I've been there and I know what it's like. I've worked there. I still work with 'em.

No skin off my back if you want to keep posting bullshit, but I'll still call it for what it is.
>>
>>81267093
>no souls

Fuck off

We wouldn't be confucian if we didn't have empathy
>>
>>81266784
we act like japs in singapore, hk, and taiwan.

we're the same, buddy.

it's just that those peasants pulling rickshaws don't have any extra staus to lose. they're already at the bottom, so they just say what they want
>>
>>81266784
You also have no manners, no morality and no honor.

Anybody working in customer service will tell you this: niggers are annoying, arabs are arogant and Asians fucking spit at your face then take a dump on your front rug for no specific reason.
>>
Just a theory,

when the population of a society reaches a certain density, when it becomes so crowded, that everybody is in your space and you are in every others; everything you do you have to wait in a line; when you think you are good because you are top of your class and then realize they are hundreds of thousands of people better than you.

This environment will always favor the ones that cheat. The good guys with moral and sense of fairness will not just finish last, they will starve to death, literally.
>>
File: drno_620_110212.jpg (87 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
drno_620_110212.jpg
87 KB, 620x538
Chinese are Lewd, not rude

It's that L problem,

Jinger Berrs Jinger Berrs Jinger arr the way, oh what fun it is to ride a one horse ...
>>
>>81266647

Also, I have to add they had Spanish last names but the Gringolards took that away from them too.
>>
>>81267236

I said I don't disagree with you that their culture could be shit. Why do business with them then? Obviously, you are just a worker or a salesman. If you were an enterpriser then you can take your business elsewhere. If you hate working with them so much, quit. Seems to me you find them tolerable enough not to quit, or you have no choice because your boss orders you to, or you still find their work acceptable.

Quit bitching. You sound like one of those gender pay gap women. You can start your own company and not work with any party you don't want to work with.
>>
>>81267240
they've done brain scan comparisons. our empathy is processed by the logic center of our brain, and for whites it's a mixture of a religious and gut reaction, which is probably also why they treat animals like humans.

they want us to treat niggers like humans before they consider it true empathy, lol

I reccomend you look at some of these brain studies, though.

we're more closely related to ABBOS than to whites. which indicates that our and their intelligence is probably COMPLETELY differnt and mutually exclusive in how it operates, as our last common ancestor seems to have 62 iq points.

the brain studies show we analyze things according to large arrangements and patterns, whereas whites can process less at any given time, but focus on the specific properties of objects.

our languages also work like this, interestingly. it also explains why we are better engineers and geneticists and almost everything else, but they're better at analytical philosophy and abstract mathematics (except that the leading mathematician at the moment is japanese, but still.)
>>
>>81267455
>no manners
According to you

We think you're a bunch of unrefined pigs

>morality
See: Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism

>honor

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HA

HAHAHHAHAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHHAHAHAH

HEEEE GEEEEE

HEEEEEE

HO HO HO

HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

YOU'RE ACTUALLY IMPLYING WE OF ALL PEOPLE DON'T HAVE HONOR?
>>
>>81256147
Lack of soul.
>>
>>81259194

I don't understand why Chinese and Indians don't get on. They seem quite similar.
>>
>>81267840
think about it this way anon, whites are essentially a religious people. they're as closely related to sand niggers as we are to south east asians.

whites ALWAYS thing religiously. they're not stupid or violent like sand niggers, but they're just as religious, which explains fanatical SJW shit.

it's exactly the same as between us and flips. flips are generally shy and nonviolent, just like us. they're just 25 iq points lower.

the sooner we start thinking of whites in terms of the fact that they act like sand niggers the better off we'll be.

if we don't conform to their EXACT religion of honor, they'l gulag us for hating niggers
>>
>>81267455
>You also have no manners, no morality and no honor.
You've never gone to dinner with a Chinese family?
>>
>>81267455
The Arabs at the hotel I'm staying at are nice and very professional, it's the fucking white women they employ as housekeeping staff who are arrogant trash. We should have never given them the right to vote.
>>
>>81268146
We do get along well, about half of my friends are 2nd generation Chinese/Taiwanese American
>>
>>81267777
This is extremely interesting, do you have links for this stuff?
>>
>>81256147
>>
>>81267777
>why they treat animals like humans.

This is a problem with white people in general, but at least the men have a little bit of control over it.

White women and pets, I swear. My mother spent 10 G once fixing her poodle's goddamn hip. It got killed a year later by another dog.
>>
>>81268748
'm having trouble findng the stuff about the brain scans. it was a pbs type docu I saw on youtube. I'll try and dig it up, but it's not very controversial

maybe try looking at a study involving a cork object that's a cylinder, then asking people if it's more similar to a plastic cylinder or a cork square. that's hw I found it initially.

>linguistics
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3361742/
>>
File: 1427599403292.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1427599403292.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>81269298
>White women and pets, I swear. My mother spent 10 G once fixing her poodle's goddamn hip. It got killed a year later by another dog.

There's rice all over my keyboard now.
>>
>>81269422
>10k on a dog
that's like, a college fund. wtf

are you guys rich or just stupid?

either way it indicates to me that runaway white empathy is uncontrollable. a nigger could be rapng your 4 year old son though a gunshot wound and you'd still offer them welfare.

fucking sickening.

and yes, most asian are PHYSICALLY sickened when they see the niggers and poverty here

if you guys aren't, that's a problem. because it means you can't fight against it
>>
>>81268748
I give up finding the docu link. sorry. try and find the experiment though.

every fucking youtube search I did kept giving me fucking rap albums and "donate to nigger hospital" videos.

fuck this goddamn country
>>
>>81269621

Want to laugh harder? I paid my own way through college.
>>
>>81269650
You should have been Trump's VP pick.

>>81269886
Keep looking! I want you to validate my racism with science bro
>>
Self hating chinaman here.
The only Chinese I interact with are my parents, siblings, and a few friends they know.
Other than that, any other chink can fuck off.
Especially if they are chinacucks or libtards.
>>
>>81269966
>9966
C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D
>>
>>81270641
can't find it, sorry

https://hbr.org/2014/04/are-you-a-holistic-or-a-specific-thinker/

here's the general case being made withouth e neurology

but I think it goes without saying that what our EYES focus on and what our memory atunes to is almost certainly neurological, and genetic.

keep looking. the cork experiment I mentioned earlier is a very popular study. you can find it.

>vp
thanks but even unimportant me would pass that up. I'm not looking to get killed.
>>
>>81256218
KEK
>>
File: chinese cutey.jpg (144 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
chinese cutey.jpg
144 KB, 684x1024
What would you do to her ?
>>
>>81266444

fuck that buddah looking chink
>>
>>81256147
Imagine having to hold the door open for 7 billion people, you'll die haha

No really, its cultural and encouraged by the fact that in a competitive country with 1 billion other people you need to shove and push to get what you want. Imagine fighting traffic, fighting for a seat in a cinema, fighting for a job it will change you.
>>
>>81272029
nothing, not into beast
>>
>>81272029
send her to school?
fuck off you arab pedo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>81256218
>>
File: ^^.jpg (81 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
^^.jpg
81 KB, 770x770
>>81272029
I'd show her this and point in the direction of China, brandishing a flyswatter
>>
>>81256147
Also, why do they try to imitate and steal ideas from everyone else?

Yeah, I know they supposeldy invented gunpowder, yadda yadda, but still they make shitty ripoffs of other ideas, they have nothing original anymore.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19742_the-5-most-insane-examples-chinese-counterfeiting.html

Even their main battle tank in their military is a ripoff of the M1A1 Abrams.
>>
Can't they just cook me up some chicken teriyaki and then go fuck off?
>>
>>81261269
Japanese politeness is a facade. behind their polite mask they judge you.
>>
File: chinese girl.jpg (54 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
chinese girl.jpg
54 KB, 550x366
>>81272223
"what is this bulge between your legs mister ? can i touch it ?"
>>
>>81256147
they don't have souls
>>
>>81272738
Back to /mlp/ you degenerate faggot.
>>
File: 24356234511.jpg (147 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
24356234511.jpg
147 KB, 770x770
>>81272383
fixed that for you
>>
>>81259194
you have to go back
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>81272919
there's literally no difference
>>
>>81273137
objectively there is

so you are blind
>>
>>81259194
There is an incredible amount of racial tension with the chinks here now.

Its non-violent because we aren't niggers on either side, but next provincial election in BC deportations of unregistered or unauthorized chinks wouldnt surprise me in the least.

whole fucking country is infested with them and they dont pay any income tax, dont work on the books and dont speak any english. and people are waking up to it
>>
>>81267777
the study I read suggested e.asians had better visuo-spatial skills on average, whilst Whites excel in verbal intelligence and reasoning

yellu pigu go homu!
>>
File: 1467621142452.png (116 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1467621142452.png
116 KB, 402x398
>>81273236
What's the difference between them?
>>
>>81267840
>Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism
all bullshit

had lenses for hundreds of years, never made a telescope

had gunpowder for hundreds of years, never made a gun
>>
>>81273137
>Caucasoid
<
>Mongoloid
|
>negroid
/
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (17 KB, 1014x380) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
17 KB, 1014x380
>>81268425
thank the kikes, they sure know how to wreck a nation
>>
>>81256147

Like all groups, Asians have a belief in their own superiority over other groups and struggle to reconcile that belief with not actually being powerful. This seems to manifest itself in poor social behavior.

Chip on the shoulder.

>I'm from a superior group and 10 times smarter than the people in whose country I am forced to live. I should be higher up the social, political and economic ladder than them because of this, but I am not so instead I will treat them with disdain to mask my self esteem issues.

Think of it in in reverse: imagine an Englishman living well down the food chain in, say, Tokyo. Universally looked down upon and treated as a curiosity, there's going to be a desire in him to act spitefully or arrogantly to reinforce his own belief in his superiority.

Asians are just clever enough to be embarrassed that they can't create societies that are as convenient to live in as our own. You would be embarrassed if forced to migrate to another group's land in order to live comfortably as well.
>>
>>81273137
the structure of the jaw in blacks is such that they don't need to cook their food before they eat it. it's incredibly similar to the jaws of pre-hominins who could not use fire. their teeth also extent beyond their noses, which heavily implies that they did not have the ability to cut their food before eating. it's called prognathism, and gorillas have it

the occipital and temporal ridges in asians and whites are expanded, meaning that their skull grows outwards at the expense of protection, in ordre to make more room for the brain

also, black bones have 5 SDs more calcium and enamel than whitse. the average black has bones and teeth as strong as the white or asian with the strongest bones out of one million people. which implies they fought a lot more than whites with unbladed weapons. as soon as blades emerge, bone strength doesn't matter. it implies africans have only recently discovered stonework
>>
>>81272029
send her home
>>
>>81268146
Indians are definitely one of the most agreeable of the brown races, but for me there still something about them that turns me off. Sometimes its the smell, sometimes they just tend to have weird mannerisms, I can never pinpoint it but something just never feels quite right.

Not to say I haven't met nice ones I don't mind being around, maybe thats just the instinctual distrust of that dark skin coming out
>>
>>81256147
2 nukes weren't wnough.
>>
>>81256147
Capitalism
>>
>>81273345
>someone taking advantage of free shit and it bothers the tax payer
>that tax payer thats getting redpilled is also canadian

man I can only hope this is a general trend among canadians to understand the mexican dilemma in the US
>>
>>81273742
I didn't know people this intelligent were on /pol/

very insightful post bro, saved it and thank you
>>
>>81272726
>implying all slant-eyes don't judge everyone
>>
Literally the Communists did it.
They killed all the upper class educated people, destroyed huge amounts of their cultural history, and promoted a herd mentality.
These things combined meant nobody taught manners because the people who remained didn't have any and it was replaced with robots only focused on their work.
>>
>>81260628
This, all the chinese I met in school that were born here just feel like more white kids but generally a bit smarter or with more sense because of family culture.

The ones from china here for an education are all fucking uptight assholes that have no grace and are always fucking spergs that stick out since they're not here to be a part of things, just to take what they can get.
>>
>>81273392
that's a simplification, though. valid in every way, and not to be discounted, but it isn't getting at specific neurological genes, function, or capacity.

asians have better visuospatial skills, but why are most math savants white? it's because math is fundamentally an analytic activity at the high level, despite being visuospatial at a low level.

whites have better verbal reasoning in standardized tests, but why is it that asians actually have better governance, better political philosophy, etc? because again, whites analyze analytically, which is individual parts. but politics is NEVER about indiviudal parts, it's about an entire moral system. it's why asian social systems are more functional despite whites having better verbal base intelligence. whites get too easly distracted by single words, say "equality" and they focus on it like an autist whilst a nigger rapes their child.

holistic thinking is why an asian realizes that an accomplice to a crime, or a cop protecting a nigger, deserves to die, and why a white cannot realize that.
>>
>>81273755
interesting

do you have more info? care to put together a pasta I can rip?
>>
File: 1467172728009.jpg (33 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
1467172728009.jpg
33 KB, 480x295
>>81256147

The Chinese are inbred subhumans that need to be eradicated
>>
>>81265336
I don't know but I'm big and ugly (people often ask me if I work security) so a skinny, glasses wearing Chinese manlet will scurry away when I tell him to get to the back of the fucking line.

Can't do anything about their driving however.
>>
>>81274243
>why a white cannot realize that
well, obviously we are dealing in generalities here

what do you think of the kai-feng?

>asians actually have better governance, better political philosophy, etc?
communism?

I will grant you that E asians are generally less criminal and violent, but they sure are bad drivers and gamblers

is drug addiction a problem for E asians?
>>
>>81273578
caucasians confirmed for kikes
>>
>>81274587
Ever heard of the Opium Wars. You Brits fucked up the Chinks and got them addicted to that shit.
So yes even as a Chink I would say a lot of them have drug problems.
>>
>>81256147
>leaf
>sees others as rude

hmmm
aren't you supposed to apologize or something
>>
File: gt timeline jews britain.png (4 MB, 1920x2099) Image search: [Google]
gt timeline jews britain.png
4 MB, 1920x2099
>>81274822
fair comment, although we were led by zionest faggots at that time, since oliver cromwell overthrew our king using kike money

interstingly, there have been chinese jewish infiltrators for a thousand years
>>
>>81275144
Yeah I don't harbor any resentments to Brits. You guys are still cool in my book.
Congrats on leaving the EU btw.
>>
File: o-CHINESE-SIGNS-facebook.jpg (610 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CHINESE-SIGNS-facebook.jpg
610 KB, 2000x1000
>>81259194
yep sure looks like they're assimilating well here nothing strange about this at all
>>
>>81275299
Seeing shit like this pisses me off.
You decide to immigrate to another country, you need to learn the language and integrate with the host culture. Not fucking buying up property and segregating yourself and treating the host population with disdain.
There isn't a single passing day I regret being born a filthy chink. Fuck them.
>>
>>81275299
>t. Mohamed
>>
>>81274259
>prognathism
http://dodona.proboards.com/thread/7179
it literally disappeared from us when we stopped being apes, but blacks still have it lol

it's so bad for us it's calssified as a fucking disease now

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/08/30/science/human-teeth-small-already-keep-on-shrinking.html

even the nyt acknowledged this 30 years ago. after we developed fire and started eating cooked food, our jaws shrank. today this shit isn't even mentioned because it leads to a single conclusion.

the jaw is linked to the temoral ridge, which expanded inasians to make more room for the brain

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap9.html

heres a sitel ibs won't like. but almost everything he writes is taken STRAIGHT out of a fucking anthro textbook. note, calling niggers erectus is a tongue in cheek joke, not a literal classification.

rushton also compiled CAT scans and soted the races according to brain volume, which is easy to find

>bone strength http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
no one makes the obvious conclusion that this is due to the emergence of bladed weapons, despite the fact that animals that fight using blunt force show more robust skull patterns the way blacks have

again, a lot of this stuff is nontestable, but inferred from commonly available evidence. the courageous part is just saying it.
>>
>>81275285
thanks, we'll see if it actually happens

I've nothing against Chinks in general, I just object to teh invasion of OUR lands
>>
>>81275632
Sup Elliot.
>>
>>81275756
Yeah I understand. I'm in a tricky situation because I happen to be one of them but want absolutely nothing to do with them. I would be happy if the US and Canadian government bans immigration from China. Most Chinks here in America are either SJW cucks who complain about whites (even though Asians earn more than whites) or are cucks for China and buy up property.
>>81275913
Who the fuck is Elliot?
>>
Chinese government is slowly training the population to improve their reflexes. Those escalators of death that suddenly open up to rip peasants apart are culling the weak and slow.

Based China super soldier program.
>>
File: 1449348947609.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449348947609.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>81256218
kek
>>
>>81265464
>Culture was destroyed replaced with state propaganda and the wealthier classes and intelligentsia were purged by Mao and fucking peasants were elevated in their place. Politeness and compassion weren't necessary for survival like they are here,
I think it predates communism though.just check out some of these adam smith passages
>The poverty of the lower ranks of people in China far surpasses that of the most beggarly nations in Europe. In the neighbourhood of Canton many hundred, it is commonly said, many thousand families have no habitation on the land, but live constantly in little fishing boats upon the rivers and canals. The subsistence which they find there is so scanty that they are eager to fish up the nastiest garbage thrown overboard from any European ship.
>Marriage is encouraged in China, not by the profitableness of children, but by the liberty of destroying them. In all great towns several are every night exposed in the street, or drowned like puppies in the water. The performance of this horrid office is even said to be the avowed business by which some people earn their subsistence
>>
Hey we are trying to improve

Really really hard

But South Sea is still ours so fuck off
>>
File: 1430287699956.jpg (41 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
1430287699956.jpg
41 KB, 640x591
>>81276164
technically that's the Western American Sea you're talking about, buddy.
>>
>>81274587
it's not a generality though. asians almost always conclude that a cop who protects a nigger is bad and should be killed for the good of all. whites almost always conclude that a cop who protects a nigger is doing his duty.

this is a fundamentally NEUROLOGICAL distinction between our logics. we see concrete harm, and we punish it. you see an abstract principle, and you protect the principle. whites are closely related to arabs, and are equally religious. you protect principles, not reality.

this isn't a generality. this is how your brain literally functions at the base level.

>kaifeng
no one cares about them. they're cultists
>>
>>81276289
Then why is it called South China sea

Checkmate mate Miguel
>>
>>81276028
>Who the fuck is Elliot?
Do you live under a rock? Type it into Google and see what shows up first.
>>
>>81276164
>Hey we are trying to improve
>But South Sea is still ours so fuck off
The only way you would improve would be if several nukes went of in China and the Communist party gets completely wiped out.
Other wise, nothing will change.
>>
>>81276382
Its actually called philippine sea chink
>>
File: 1446700096979.jpg (24 KB, 415x368) Image search: [Google]
1446700096979.jpg
24 KB, 415x368
>>81276382
Chinese may call it what they want, but It's still the Western American Sea at the end of the day. Backed by USA and Japan
>>
>>81256147
Same thing happen to americans.
Superpower mentality.
You dont need to act nice when you believe yourself King of the world.
>>
>>81276441
Shhh no one would know if we snuff them out

>>81276413
We'll nuke ourselves once you Nuke the niggers
>>
File: 1452267598627.png (20 KB, 946x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452267598627.png
20 KB, 946x1000
>>81275653
thanks

yes, asians have weaker jaws and teeth, thinner skulls and bigger brains, also weaker bones, less muscle, and wider hip angles to allow the birth of the larger heads

rushton did some great work

I appreciate the no-nonsense attitude of the chinese biologists, it's looking increasingly likely that they will discover the high IQ genes and start producing designer babies, whilst euros will suffer dysgenics as the brightest fail to breed. what a fucking shitshow

since asians are a few higher points in IQ on avg, why was it the yuros who invented most of the useful shit like engines, computers, airoplanes etc?

why are e.g. the japs so good at taking an idea and improving it, e.g. the motorbike, but they seldom come up with the big ideas themselves?

do you think there are genes for creativity and imagination, or is it some cultural zeitgeist? something to do with individuality? some daring? maybe because we love to drink?

>>81276028
>I'm in a tricky situation because I happen to be one of them but want absolutely nothing to do with them.
I think most of us on /pol/ are like that, all our groups seem to have majorities who are just fucking idiots, sentenced to look on in disgust and be ostracized or ignored. at least we have eachother
>>
File: 8940032412545.jpg (130 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
8940032412545.jpg
130 KB, 500x566
Name the race, their better than Chinks.
>>
China: The Land Empathy Forgot
>>
>>81276658
>their

apparently we are better than you jamal
>>
>>81276563
One day the philippines will fuck you up
>>
>>81256147
They don't have the same concepts of human rights that westerners do.
They've been atheists for a long time,
>>
>>81276621
>since asians are a few higher points in IQ on avg, why was it the yuros who invented most of the useful shit like engines, computers, airoplanes etc?
Christianity.
>>
>>81276754
Go on I'll wait for it
>>
>>81263891
you're stupid as well as the guy who created this.
>>
>>81276842
Give it 5 years
>>
>>81276400
I typed it in Google and first result was a wikipedia page about the origins of the name Elliot.
What am I supposed to look for?
>>81276563
Well you mainland chinks are niggers to me. So you might as well nuke yourselves.
>>81276621
That's a good point. If Japan completely conquered China during WW2, the end result would be way better than today's outcome. It would have been just like Taiwan (which is the real China imo not unlike those savage Mainlanders).
>>
>>81256147
Mao killed and destroyed the best Chinese genes.

Only the subhuman surviving peasant genes were allowed to pass on afterwards
>>
>>81276945
Lel, this delusion.
>>
jWhat is the background of that webm that show black people tied to chain getting burned alive? and why did anon deleted it?
>>
>>81276539

If you don't think Americans were nice, ask yourself what China would have done in our place.
>>
>>81276621
Possibly because the coal in Britain was better quality than that of China.

You might as well ask why civilization started in Iraq.
>>
>>81276345
>it's not a generality though. asians almost always conclude that a cop who protects a nigger is bad and should be killed for the good of all. whites almost always conclude that a cop who protects a nigger is doing his duty.
so a chink would rather a hundred innocents are punished rather than let one guilty go free? and a whittu piggu is the opposite?
>>
>>81266505
Koreans are also the most racist out of all the East Asians I know.

They embrace the worst of the West and tie with China for the worst of East.
>>
>>81276705
This nigga speaks sooth
>>
>>81277054
Well americans is rude but they not animals like chinese.
>>
https://youtu.be/n4KA13suw1Y
https://youtu.be/tXUfxSwNUZU
https://youtu.be/L2BpbnnQDL4
https://youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04
https://youtu.be/VHv5_b4mPCA

Chinese are disgusting, worse than niggers.
>>
>>81256147
Hong Kongers and Taiwanese are good. Mainlanders are terrible.
>>
>>81277359
Pretty impressive desu. Shows how resourceful they are
>>
China teaches its people that they invented everything. They think that all of civilized society originated from China. They even think that they invented pizza. I'm serious, ask them.
Oh, and they refuse to let ferign scientists take a look at some of their ancient human ancestral remains because they've convinced their people that Chinese evolved separately from the rest of humanity and they don't want pesky westerners to expose their lies.
>>
>>81277359
I remember my father took me and my grandparents to a restaurant in China where they sold fake meat.
One of the worst dining experiences I have ever had in my life.
I still can't believe I am related to these subhumans. I might just do a 23andme very soon and hope I am Asian mystery meat or something.
>>
>>81276621
>why did whites invent the stuff
I addressed this earlier. white think analyticall, which means they see greater detail in individual objects, but are more or les autistic, and it prevents them from seeing entire pictures.

whites are autistic, kek.

look up the cork cylinder experiement. it's been confirmed with MRIs.

we realized sometime in the 80s that the material conditions for advancing society, when they are held back, are held back by limits in the ability of inability to recognize VERY small and specific scientific principles, such as lift, or a few key things that solved, say, fermat's last theorum. very small, autistic type things. being able to unlock and unleash those things is necessary to advance technology for obvious reasons. general intelligence is only so important as to allow the person access to these problems.

its not about "creativity." it's about seeing very, very tiny specific problems. that's what whites can do. as opposed to general and holistic problems, such as governance, which is what asians do well

>>81277140
people who defend criminals are also criminals. they also deserve to die. this is a simple concept, it's encoded in law generally as "accessory to crime."

but you people are idiots and you forgot that it mattered. people who defend criminals are not innocent. that's the point of cooperation. someone who helps criminals isn't cooperating, you faggot.
>>
>>81276948
>What am I supposed to look for?
he might be talking about elliot rogers, the half white half chink that did some murders

> If Japan completely conquered China during WW2, the end result would be way better than today's outcome. It would have been just like Taiwan (which is the real China imo not unlike those savage Mainlanders).
could be, I remember reading about some legend of a blond haired blue eyed visitor who ruled china for a while, do you know anything about that? some say he was a survivor from atlantis. there are similar stories in inca and aztec legend

>>81277045
theifs get necklaced in africa

>>81277124
aaah, quality of coal leads to inventiveness, I see

did it start in iraq? I thought it was Sumeria, which might be the same place

the anunaki legends are quite interesting, such as the book of enki
>>
File: bateman4.jpg (462 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
bateman4.jpg
462 KB, 816x816
>>81277777
>whites are autistic, kek.
>Kek
>>
>>81277841
No I never heard of that story.
Also thanks. I completely forgot about Elliot "Supreme Gentleman" Rogers. lol
>>
>>81277777
K E K
E
K
>>
>>81277777
bad get
>>
>>81277647
it's called the multiregional hypothesis and it's true. the out of africa theory was disproven in the 90s.

you're more closely related to an abbo than a chinese, by the way. which means that our common ancestors were dumb as fuck. which means that asians and whites indpendently found their way from 60 iq points to 105. which means we EVOLVED SEPARATELY

come on now, try t okeep up
>>
>>81277777
>thinking you can manage a society comprised of autistic gizmos being operated by autistic specialists with "big picture thinking"
I'm afraid you're wrong, Chang. China operates on a thin delusion that the Mandate of Heaven can be restored with a wise enough emperor. But the fact is you're just as doomed as the rest of us, because technology's gone way too far.
>>
File: 1467609369317.gif (2 MB, 275x285) Image search: [Google]
1467609369317.gif
2 MB, 275x285
>>81277777
>>81277915
PRAISE KEK, kek
>>
>>81277777
t. Ahmed (((Mossad))) el Yousef al Habibi
>>
>>81276539
So
>If it weren't for us, you'd all be speaking Japanese right now.
Kinda like that?
>>
for real guys am i safe wifing a chinese girl
>>
>>81256218
To be fair, you guys did do some terrible shit back in 1920s-1940s in China.

That includes blaming the Chinese for your inside-job to claim resources.
>>
>>81277777
Uh waste
>>
>>81278396
No. Dump her.
My Chinese mother proved to me that chink females are insufferable.
Leave until it's too late.
>>
>>81263687
Seems like every race or creed does that, but white people. We don't give a shit who we sell to so long as we make a profit.

Gooks and shit only want their own to prosper
>>
>>81278053
As an Anthropology major, I could not begin to tell you how fucking wrong you are. I'm a massive racist-chan through and through, but out of Out of Africa with Archaic hominin admixture is what every credible scientist goes with.
>>
>>81256147
small penis is problem sacre bleu
>>
>>81278104
>a wise emperor can restore order
but that's precisely what can restore order

no system can replace human thinking. no ideal can replace human logic.

the amazing "red pill" of yours started with a series of reactionary blogger whose key insight was... basically confucianism.

you need a king precisely because while a king can have good or bad judgements, and an react, a system of rules written on paper that determines what to do is GUARANTEED to not be exercising judgement at all. papers don't have cognition, I remind you.
>>
>>81256147
Me on the left.
>>
File: chekked.jpg (130 KB, 646x714) Image search: [Google]
chekked.jpg
130 KB, 646x714
>>81277777
> VERY small and specific scientific principles, such as lift,
that's not small

so chinks can't see the wood for the trees?

> such as governance, which is what asians do well
like communism? are you saying mongoloids are more collectivist, whilst whites are more individualist?

>people who defend criminals are also criminals
lawyers are criminals? wew, I was not expecting THAT!

I do think it's fair that people be presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty though. except I also think all niggers/shitskins should be expelled

>>81277999
also cheked, kek blesses you

>>81278053
>which means we EVOLVED SEPARATELY
do you agree with the hypothesis that only negroids did not mix with neanderthals, and mongoloids mixed with denisovens too?

this would put us as 3 seperate but closely realted species in my eyes

what is the chinese/jap/korean creation mythology?

>>81278104
>China operates on a thin delusion that the Mandate of Heaven can be restored with a wise enough emperor. But the fact is you're just as doomed as the rest of us, because technology's gone way too far.
tehy steal all the yuro inventions and intelectual property anyway

>>81278396
wifi-ing?

they aren't computers you know?

>>81278708
>series of reactionary blogger whose key insight was... basically confucianism.
go on

>papers don't have cognition, I remind you
wow, really?
>>
>>81278484
Now that you have a good view of China can you BLAME Japan?
>>
>>81276345

Pathetic example. Don't even get me started at creating false dychotomies like

>we see concrete harm, and we punish it. you see an abstract principle, and you protect the principle

The abstract principle can actually adhere to immediate punishment of a crime. It depends which ethical system is embedded in minds and hearts of people and newsflash, utilitarian and deontological meta-ethical outlooks vary between traditionally "white" countries. Now, another phrase which is fundamentally wrong is:

>you protect principles, not reality

The ethical principles in the West are usually derived from reality itself. That's why the theory is called moral realism because it's derived from objective features of reality, for example evolutionary ethics being derived from evolutionary biology (and ev. psychology) or currents such as ethical non-naturalism which are derived from truth statements which are arrived at by logical reasoning. In the light of this, you're not "protecting" reality by not adhering to the principle, but succumbing to your emotions and actually breaching the natural laws.

I've been for 3 year on a quite prestigious university in London, studying analytic philosophy. There weren't any East Asians on my year, however there were many in the polytechnic engineering departments and even though they performed brilliantly on average, all the group assignments and projects were led by White British (or Jews). Not only this experience, but whole E.Asian culture, including Eastern "philosophy" makes me think that there's trouble with conceptual, abstract reasoning among Eastern Asians. The recognition of patterns and models is great, the creation of new models and patterns - not so much.
>>
>>81256147

Because you have to have a soul to be polite.
>>
File: 1453236205238.jpg (14 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1453236205238.jpg
14 KB, 343x343
>>81256218
>>
>>81278888
>also cheked, kek blesses you
>looks at your post number
>8888
No. Kek blesses YOU.
>>
>>81278686
your arguments consist of the insistence that even though the man that was the LCA for asians and whites had an iq of 60 points, despite evolving an extra 45 points independently, we didn't... evolve separately...!

OOA is politically correct hogwash that wants to try and make the races seem more similar NOT by arguing about the rate of mutation, or the location of the mutation, or the mechanism... you LITERALLY are not even contesting that. all you want to change is the definition.

WE EVOLVED FOURTY IQ POINTS SEPARATELY WITH AN INCREASING MUTATION RATE SUCH THAT 10 IQ POINTS DEVELOPED MORE THAN 20K YEARS AGO AND THE LAST 30 IQ POINTS EVOLVED WITHIN THE LAST 3K YEARS.

ASIANS DEVELOPED 30 IQ POINTS IN THE LAST 3K YEARS SINCE THEY DIVERGED FROM SEA ASIANS.

YOU DON'T CONTEST THIS. YOU CONTEST THAT THE 30 IQ POINTS, WHILE EMERGING SEPARATELY, DOESN'T CONSTITUTE A SEPARATE EMERGENCE OF A SPECIES.

fuck off. christ
>>
>>81256147
Raising in a Majority Chinese place make people unhappy with everything.
When you doing you best and they just look at you with the Squinty eye.
>>
>>81278389
I dont think chinese care much about the past.
They belive themself as god of mankind and that is end of story.
The rest of the world is sub-human at best or bugs at worst for them.
You dont need honor and loyal when dealing with subhuman and bugs.
>>
File: 1459587106212.jpg (89 KB, 1024x548) Image search: [Google]
1459587106212.jpg
89 KB, 1024x548
>>81279286
>they just look at you with the Squinty eye

I don't think they have a choice anon
>>
>>81277777
>cork cylinder experiment
are there any other names for this?
google isn't giving me anything
>>
>>81278888
There is no way Patrick would vote Trump. Patrick's whole public persona revolves around being a "sensitive", "socially aware" guy.
>>
>>81278888
fine, forget lift. how about distortions in space time, which is something SO abstract and SO autistic that we can't even represent it mathematically.

I'm not saying it's not important. what I'm saying is that these things are SO disconnected from any actual observable evidence that a person basically has to be autistic to see them. they also have to be smart, but the autism is what allows them to see these particular things instead of more generaly true things, such as engneering

>lawyers
if a lawyer defends someone who is almost certainly guilty, yes.

hillary laughed about successfully defending a child rapist. if you don't think that should be illegal, you're a fucking idiot.

the world stands upon doing good things for god people to defend them from evil. it does NOT stand upon some stupid legal technicality.

>3 closely related species
yes. except I think that niggers are a divergent species by a significant degree.

also, close-relatedness isn't what defines value of humanity, but instead, a combination of iq and empathy. arabs are very close to whites. but they're still animals.

>creation mythology
does it really matter?
>>
>>81278708
I guess I phrased it badly. Chinese seem to think that if they conquer the world, it will solve all of their problems, and all of the world's problems as well. But the fact is your leaders (just like ours) see you as worthless, expendable vermin. Which is why democracy is superior, because when it is maintained it keeps anyone from getting too powerful.
>>
>>81278933
>protecting niggers is derived from reality
wew, you really need to try harder

it's obvious the abstractions have cmpletly consumed your capacities of reasoning

here's an example: define equality.

you almost certainly can't do it. because it doesn't exist. but it's somehow an operational principle in your constitutions, which you try to enforce.

the result is dead children. you see the dead children, a concrete harm and think "Weell at least my principles are upheld!" the very principles you cannot even DEFINE.

your phil departments are tons of structured nnsense. the arabs VERY FINELY and precisely articulate absolute nonsense. it affords them the hubris to think they're really smart. bu they're idiots.

western phil departments are similar.

go ahead, define equality with real examples. you can't, fucking, do it.

your laws aren't based in natural law (which does exist) but you can fool yourself into thinking they are.

one of the greatest philosophers in existence was adam smith, because he realized that complex system emerged from a confluence of motivations. that's what lends the market structure and INFORMATION.

no such information is conveyed by your legal structure.

fite me you faggot
>>
>>81279742
>does it really matter?
I don't know, I have this feeling that there might be a grain of truth or two, in amongst all the bullshit

>>81279875
>democracy is superior
it would be fine if we didn't have lefties, and anyone who seeks power ws prevented from having any
>>
>>81280184
>your laws aren't based in natural law (which does exist) but you can fool yourself into thinking they are.
well, now you are getting on to my favourite subject

do you know the difference between lawful and legal?
>>
>>81280601
chinese from the very beginning tended to remark that traditional explanations for creation were too simplistic.

civilization in china started at least 1k years before in europe. there are very few remaining records from that period. there are remnants of yinyang based ideas, which is basically that existence divided itself increasingly after creation, which is standard fare.

but basically after the bronze age they all said "no, that's kind of fucking stupid. there's no way it's that simple."

the last emergence of such a phenomenon were the mohists who worshipped names and numbers (because they didn't understand what they represented, but saw that being able to count rice in court led to good decisions, therefore they thought the numbers themselves brought power. a lot like democrats...) they believed the fudamental act of creation came from the first name. after about 30 years they were all killed off because they were idiots who didn't realize that counting gives humans power because numbers represent reality, not because of divinity.

I wish we'd kill of our mohists...

if mohism doesn't remind you of at least 3 or 4 liberal movements, it really, really should.
>>
>>81281239
I'll check them out, they sound batshit insane
>>
Because Confucian culture focused on putting things in their place, not any of the morality that keeps Western culture polite.
>>
>>81280722
that's not really the crux of this issue here.

you say your laws are based in natural law. where is it that the laws dictating equality demand that niggers can (defacto) kill white children.

we see that there's no philosophical connection between the laws as written and natural law. we ONLY see a political connection.

you can't make the claim that your laws are based on natural law. they're tools of politics. that's it.

fundamentally western philosophy structures ignorance. sand nigs quote the qu'ran. who doyou quote? locke? voltaire?

plato, maybe hobbes, de jouvenal, and carlyle, were more advanced than anything that came out of renaissance europe in terms of pure analytic philosophy.

you create CATEGORIES that don't necessarily exist then structure the rest of your discourse around the peculiarities of those categories, just like arab philosophers do with allah.

you are structuring your ignorance. it's fucking stupid.

your inability to even ADDRESS the existence of moral hazard is proof you lot are idiots

you invent problems. free will is one. you create a name for something, the same way you created a name for god, then debate the theoretical limits of something you've created to be unfalsifiable. it's a noun you created with no fucking DATA BACKEND. if you spoke the way chinese do, and say "acting unfree of restriction" the concept of freewill evaporates. the two are mutually equivalent, but one can exist because it self-defines an exclusion criteria, and the other is basically "god kek."

you people are idiots. fucking idiots.

your best oxford phil profs, by the way, all retired because your students are fucking stupid, and they tnd to move to china or japan (and france.)
>>
>>81279875
>Chinese seem to think that if they conquer the world, it will solve all of their problems, and all of the world's problems as well.

Honestly, this does not sound like China at all. I don't think they really give a fuck about the outside world except for trading and defending themselves from it.
>>
>>81280184

>here's an example: define equality

First example of lack of ability to think conceptually. Definition of equality in itself is very simple. Equality signifies correspondence between a group of different objects, persons, processes or circumstances that have the same qualities in at least one respect, but not all respects, for example regarding one specific feature, with differences in other features. Therefore we may conclude that it implies a "sameness" in nature. Here you go, that's your definition of equality. Of course it's distinguished from identity (which would imply all features are same) so to say "men are equal" is not to say "men are identical".

So, since we settled this already, note to yourself I don't believe in political equality other than equality under criminal justice, however you can very easily define it or even produce a political argument upon it.

Now, I'll give you a chance to re-read what I've posted above because you either misread something or you're incapable of comprehending that I am discussing a theoretical model of ethics, not a particular case of some "nigger" being protected by police force. You're creating a false dychotomy between protecting the reality or the principle. What I'm saying is that the principle often is grounded in reality and logically derived from it. If it's not, then it's invalid and is not a principle in the first place (even if it's recognized as such), but by acting ethically i.e. "protecting the reality" (awkward wording on your part but we'll have to deal with it) you'll still be fulfilling what's right in the light of another principle which actually can be derived from natural law.

Western philosophy departments used to be a place of greatest intellectual juggernauts in the world. For example in the same lecture hall I'm sitting right now Karl Popper was writing his evolutionary theory of knowledge work. They may have regressed in recent years, but they're still on the very top.
>>
File: 1466655752203.jpg (100 KB, 664x561) Image search: [Google]
1466655752203.jpg
100 KB, 664x561
>>81279286
>>81279407
I want you to post more, Vietnam.
Nobody ever fucking hears shit from you on anything. I have to scramble to find anything written by Vietnamese war veterans even.
>>
>>81281858
kek, you couldn't answer the question?

law refers to common law, which based on natural law, cause no harm, loss or injury

legal refers to the millions of laws imposed on us by the kikes

I will grant you that our current system is as you say, we need to get back to common law
>>
>>81262501
>cultural revolution killed Chinese morals
>not the century of opium wars, the warlords era, the fascist rule where peasants literally got a dam full of water drowning the fuck out of them, and the Japanese killing their way thriug the countryside

But apparently the evil commies that removed backwards traditions like footbinding (don't google it) is turned China into something approaching first world is the terrible one.
>>
>>81282038
you're an idiot

equality=lack of differences, "oh but not THAT difference, or THAT difference. just THIS difference, and only sometimes, generally!"

let me simplify for you, you're trying to say all people have equal potential and generally operate the same way. which is fucking NOT TRUE.

you created a word to represent something that doesn't actually exist. don't you feel so smart/

>"I believe in equality under justice"
do you just spout buzzwords, you fucking idiot?

if you believed equaity under justice then you'd be morally opposed to insurance pools. but you're NOT opposed to insurance pools. because you KNOW people aren't equal and that you can LITERALLY PREDICT the behavior of people based on their characteristics.

you believe that we are allowed to PREDICT in insurance, but not allowed to exercise hat same capacity for reason in criminal justice. you're a fucking idiot.

no wonder everyone shits on poles

>false dichotomy
when the principle DOES NOT represent reality, it's no a false dichotomy. words written down on paper, unchangeable,and unflexible in application, can NOT represent reality, you fucking idiot. unless you think the words are perfect. but if you think the words are perfect, you're an idiot

your phil departments are the political arm of the left wing. the judges and police are the political arm of the left wing.

if you're too stupid to fucking see that, kill yourself. it's like you're reading Mao Zedong in order to figure out whether the mass killings under Mao were justified or not as your sole source.

the value of western philosoph evaporated with the enlightenment.

which is why cucks like you are arguing that
1. its wrong to kll arabs
2. it's wrong to kill police who protect arabs
3. therefore, we have to sit back and let the arabs kill us, except for protesting, and starting facebook pages!

wow, so advanced. fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>81256147
No empathy. Chinks have no empathy. It's like, nigger tier lack of empathy. They practically hate their own children.
>>
>>81282468
common law is shit. if the defendant wins, it enforces the status quo. if the litigant wins, it changes the status quo. it places political power in the hands of parasitic litigants, which is entropic.

it essentially means that in aggregate, only criminals will habe the ability to change the status of the law.

that's akin to solving murder trials via trial by combat between the accused and infant sn of the accused.

comon law is shit.
>>
>>81256147
I think you kinda have to be when so many people are crammed into the major cities. Pooinloo land is no different. The relaxed one child policy was a mistake.
>>
>>81282878
kek, you seem uninformed onthe subject

maybe you should read the magna carta
>>
Chinese are rude because their modern culture favours those that are rude.

Try to imagine if you grew up in a highly competitive, overpopulated country where the law of the land was dog eat dog, and that if you didn't take advantage of every single thing to get ahead, you fall behind and never get a chance to compete again.

Modern China is dictated by one thing alone: pragmatism.
>>
>>81256218
fpbp
>>
File: China.png (42 KB, 653x327) Image search: [Google]
China.png
42 KB, 653x327
>>81282815
>practically
>>
File: Chinese morality.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Chinese morality.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>81282815
>>practically
>>
File: china_apparel.jpg (970 KB, 1024x4232) Image search: [Google]
china_apparel.jpg
970 KB, 1024x4232
>>81282591
Too late, I already know. Anyway, what happened with Chinese clothes in this century? They were sophisticated and beautiful, and they had that kind of mysticism only the chinese had, but now they are look generic (and westernized) as fuck.
>>
>>81283072
you're clearly an undergrad if that's the extent of your response. fuck off
>>
File: 1467905602013.jpg (696 KB, 840x2610) Image search: [Google]
1467905602013.jpg
696 KB, 840x2610
>>81256147

>Leaf complain about chink
>Implying leaf isn't already chink

sure leaf, whatever you say.
>>
>>81256147
Most of the world can't stand americucks and leaf fags either but you don't see us shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>81263636
Kek. Underrated
>>
>>81283387
Chinese traditions were intentionally destroyed by the communists. The void was eventually filled with mindless consumerism.
>>
>>81282691

Little Asian noggin' got triggered I see. I really thought that people with inability to even express their thoughts properly in English don't post here, but yours must be testament for the contrary. But it's not only your language which muded, it's also the mind.

Equality doesn't mean a supposed lack of differences, I'd advise an English lesson. A judgment of equality presumes a difference between the things being compared. According to this definition, the notion of ‘complete’ or ‘absolute’ equality which you're talking about is self-contradictory. Two non-identical objects are never completely equal; they are different at least in their spatiotemporal location. If things do not differ they should not be called "equal", but rather, more precisely, "identical".

So, here's a lesson in definitions, I won't even charge you for it.

Also, I believe there might exist a language barrier between us, because you're replying to something I haven't written. I was trying to show you a theoretical model that reality isn't always opposed to the principle and that implying such relation is overlooking that principles are derived from the reality itself. It's completly divorced from a situation that you were discussing with the other poster.

Well, finally an opportunity to give a lecture on syllogistic logic, but I'm convinced that even you don't believe that through this line of reasoning:

>1. its wrong to kll arabs
>2. it's wrong to kill police who protect arabs
>3. therefore, we have to sit back and let the arabs kill us, except for protesting, and starting facebook pages

You're in any way with formal logic able to extract point 3. from points 1. and 2. Even liberals and left-wingers put more complexity into their arguments than your silly attempts here.

All in all, I think that if you removed language barrier between yourself and people you're trying to talk to you could enhance your 4chan experience significantly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.