[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is the most beautiful face in the world. What does /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 883x970) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 883x970
So this is the most beautiful face in the world. What does /pol/ have to say?
>Imagine if you woke up this morning and discovered that scientists had decided that you had the most beautiful face in the world (the average day, we know).
>For Amber Heard this was reality, as the latest scientific facial mapping has determined that she does.
>Her facial features are closely accurate to the Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty, as the ancient Greeks claimed there was a ‘Golden Ratio’ for physical perfection.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/amber-heard-has-the-most-beautiful-face-in-the-144404886.html#
>>
FUCK THAT LYING BITCH!!!

SHE WON'T GET JOHNNY'S MONEY
>>
Yeah she's gorgeous
>>
>>81248987
I wouldnt say I'm the most beautiful but i did bangs lots of drunk sluts in college thats gotta count for something
>>
>>81248987
Wow so racists and oppressive...

>impossible beauty standards!
>>
10/10 aesthetics
-5/10 personality

2.5/10 average
>>
>>81248987
Raycyst bigoat.
>>
She's cute but 8/10 at best
>>
>>81248987
I have serious yellow fever and even I think shes beautiful.
>>
>>81248987

What did the Greeks have to say about the makeup airbrushed onto her face?
>>
too bad she's a lying mentally unstable harpy
>>
File: archetypal-female-_3249633c.jpg (29 KB, 460x456) Image search: [Google]
archetypal-female-_3249633c.jpg
29 KB, 460x456
>>81248987
>implying
>>
>>81252002
Too much brown.
>>
File: oh.gif (2 MB, 245x380) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
2 MB, 245x380
>>81250201
You're a big monkey
>impossible beauty standards!
4 you
>>
>>81250492
Fair rating
>>
Thst one British girl that made the news with the same headline has a cuter face.
>>
File: 3.jpg (247 KB, 1097x1271) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
247 KB, 1097x1271
>>81248987
I think this one looks better
>>
>>81251341
i was just thinking this exact thought, strange...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.