[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate based Erodogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: recip-erdogan-quote-roflbot.jpg (26 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
recip-erdogan-quote-roflbot.jpg
26 KB, 640x392
Is the only reason you hate him because he's muslim. He's literally everything /pol/ loves.

>strong leader who states it like it is.
>prevented military from overthrowing him
>punishes degeneracy and cracks down on gays
>thinks the best place for a woman is a mom at home
>hates communism and jews

So tell me why you hate the true Ata-turk Erdogan
>>
>>81241077
Ataturk wanted the military to overthrow any Turkish leader that would lead the country toward a religious state. They were supposed to safeguard secularity in Turkey according to his vision.
>>
>>81241531
Ataturk was shit. The Turkish military is a corrupt mafia that leeches tons of money and supports tons of criminal gangs in Turkey and Europe.
>>
>>81241077
Funding ISIS for one
>>
>>81242330
At least Ataturk never bowed to Russia because of falling tourist numbers. ;^)
>>
>>81242880
He doesn't fund ISIS. He just helps them kill Kurds. Israel and Saudi are the ones funding ISIS
>>
>>81242883
Ataturk was a western cuck.
>>
>>81243023
He's buying their stolen oil
>>
>>81243129
Ok. I mean if that's the worst you can say about him that's not that bad. He's looking after his own countries interests. That's exactly what /pol/ wants in a leader.
>>
>>81243093
He's a cuck for everyone West/East/Nato/Russia. He has no integrity.
>>
>>81243750
Not really. Cucking is different than working with someone to protect your own interests. Turkey only works with the other groups when it benefits them. That fact that he's working with both Nato and Russia shows that. If he was truly cucking he would pick only one.
>>
>>81244041
The explain how Ataturk was a cuck? When he was taking over turkey was a backward mess. Only by importing knowhow form the west he managed to stabilize it and start building it up.
>>
>>81243023
The Kurds are alright. Fuck anyone who tries to take away their sovereignty.
>>
>>81244404
He didn't really import the important stuff. He didn't import western academics or technology or knowledge. He imported western customs. He changed the language to be more latin than arabic. He changed the clothing to look more western. He even got the turkish Imams to change some islamic practices to resemble Christianity more.
>>
File: death to kuffar.png (902 KB, 703x664) Image search: [Google]
death to kuffar.png
902 KB, 703x664
>>81241077
>>81242330
>>81243023
>>81243093
>>81243464
>>81244041
American NATO base soldier killed by Muslims.

we are not your friend. fuck off
>>
>>81244486
Why?
>>
>>81243464

>his own countries interests

Yep, that's why all those billions in oil money just up and disappeared. Too busy keeping an eye on those damn interests.
>>
>>81241077
>that image
I'm sure Hitlery & Obozo agree.
>>
>>81244709
>not sure if US or slav in some bdu
>>
>>81244723
DIE YOU FAT AMERICAN PIG

STOP TRYINGFTO BE A FRIEND OF MUSLIM WE HATE YOU
>>
>>81241531
/thread
>>
>>81244709
Not an argument.
>>
>>81241077
Supporter of ISIS
>>
>>81245227
i support Erdogan but i hate you trying to be my friend you fat amerian pig

i hope you die and your family die and your sister is raped and you dog killed.

9/11 was what you deserve fat arrogant amaeifcan coward
>>
>>81241531
First Reply Highest Quality Information
>>
>>81241077

Literally a terrorist who supports ISIS financially and with weapons, while defending ISIS against Russian bombers.
>>
>>81241077
> opressing free media
> nepotism and corruption thorough whole government
> genociding minorities
> turning neighbouring countries into bloody chaos
> funding terrorism
Literally Saddam Hussein-tier banana dictator, there's nothing based about him.
>>
>>81245362
I'm actually arab.
>>
>>81245362

You have to go back
>>
>>81244723
They're the only ones who have the balls to do anything about ISIS.
>>
>>81241077
Kill all Islamists.
>>
>>81241077
>radical islamist affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood
>attempts to make secular Turkey into an islamist shithole reversing all the work done by based Ataturk who is probably the most respected historical person in the country
>supports ISIS
>funnels muslims to Europe for a price
would shoot/10
Enjoy (You).
>>
>>81246545
consider suicide m8
>>
>>81241077
>a fucking textbook dictator
>a fucking textbook islamist
>a fucking textbook fascist
>thinks he has balls
>cult of personality
>insulting him is against the law
>a fucking running joke, can literally say the stupidest shit and get away with it
>his supporters are literally subhuman
>>
>>81241077
He's a dirty Islamist shit who aspires to rule Turkey under a caliphate. He's basically jerking around the US in the war against ISIS by opportunistically killing Kurds and blackmailing Europe with hordes of African and Arab economic migrants. A few months ago, I posted in a turk-hate thread that nothing of value would lost if Erdogan ate a bullet. I'm glad someone decided to make the attempt.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.