[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAY OF RAGE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: VKAtjK9.jpg (26 KB, 380x374) Image search: [Google]
VKAtjK9.jpg
26 KB, 380x374
I know there's a Turkish coup going on right now, but have you all forgotten that today was supposedly supposed to be the "Day of Rage" for BLM protests?

What the hell happened? Did anything happen at all? Did they bitch out?
>>
File: kekmegistus.png (528 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
kekmegistus.png
528 KB, 500x647
>>81240281
Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world

From this seal shall arise the doom of men

Who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own

Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit.

Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control.

Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.
>>
Been cancelled for Day of Roach sorry
>>
>>81240281
roaches stole their meme magic
>>
>>81240281
Yeah kinda feels like they did.

Then again everyone was glued to their screen over the Islamic Truck Simulator in Nice yesterday.

Now with the Roach coup? Forget it, people are going to be glued to their screens
>>
>>81240281
BLM is irrelevent. A mere meme. And What is a single meme to the master of all memes? They are moved by his great and chaotic hands like pieces on a chess board. But Kek may occasionally choose to simply flip the board and flush the pieces down the toilet.

Praise kek.
>>
BLM is so stupid they planned day of rage on a day nigs normally get drunk on
>>
>>81241608
But they get drunk every day
>>
>>81241388
Praise Kek
>>
>>81240281
there was never any such thing as the day of rage. it was an internet hoax. if you think about it for more than 2 seconds it makes sense.
>>
File: pokemon4.jpg (149 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
pokemon4.jpg
149 KB, 1242x2208
manbaby bernouts forgot to protest because pokemon
>>
>>81241713
This man has a point
>>
>>81241608
>blacks
>planning

Yeah because they're well known for building pyramids n sheet
>>
The Regus space my company rents the local office from sent a security warning to all tenants in all their properties in the city, and all the women were unnerved, but none of the guys reacted. I mean, it's Anonymous. They're laughing stocks. It's just mainstream normies who were scared. In the end no protest materialized, at least none that I'm aware of. Lots of police out just in case though. No guns on their hips, no body armor. Very community-oriented feel
>>
They took Soros' money and ran away on all fours
>>
can confirm theres been a shitload of robberies in the city over and some attacks in other places. MA here.
>>
>>81240379
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch https://youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.