[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
July 15, 2016: Shit-Tier Happenings Friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dissapointment.jpg (67 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
dissapointment.jpg
67 KB, 606x496
>US Government finally releases muh 28 Pages
>"OY VEY MUH SAUDI/ISRAELI LINK"
>Basically some guy who knew a guy who knew a Saudi government official got a free pizza on the Saudi government's dime
>Nobody gives a shit

>Roaches stage a coup
>"OY VEY ERDOGAN IS KILL"
>Roaches fuck up coup
>Erdogan alive

>Mother of all chimpouts supposed to start at 7
>"HORY GEVALT MUH DAY OF RAGE"
>Now 9:30
>No chimpout

What the fuck? This is the most disappointing round of happenings ever. All we'll get are more gay sandnigger attacks which nobody gives a shit about anymore because nobody does anything to stop another one from happening. This day sucked. I want new happenings.
>>
Happenings in France stole everyone else's thunder. Also it's friday night. How the fuck can you get niggers to do something that isn't drinking on a friday night?
>>
only the 9/11 pages showed possible direct links to saudi agents but whatever

also if you think this is the end of the turkey habbening you're wrong

the day of rage was never going to happen and only fucktards thought it was going to

0/10 made me reply, you're fucking stupid
>>
>>81237525
my thoughts exactly right now...fucking sad i was ready as fuck
>>
>>81238065
>Muh possible link

I'm sick of "possibles" you nigger. I want confirmation.

According to everybody here, those pages were going to bring down the US government. They didn't. Literally no one fucking cares about them. Most people didn't even know they existed. Some literally who Saudi official bought some plane ticket for a guy who knew the hijacker. How fucking lame is that?
>>
>>81237525
people here are bored. they have no jobs. every gnat that flies by gets declared as a possible happening
>>
>>81238836
its pretty much confirmed just the gov is too corrupt to have actually done anything about it or to own up to it now

is that what you wanted to hear? learn to read between the lines you dolt, theres plenty of sources online saying the FBI director purposely fucked over investigations on behalf of the saudi government
>>
The power of these happenings were reduced by the big happening before it(Truck Tunisian). The universe keeps a balance between happenings, too many at once and they become failed happenings.
>>
File: iwtftb.gif (24 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
iwtftb.gif
24 KB, 250x229
>>
https://www.periscope.tv/w/alg14DUyMzA3Mjl8MWVhS2JMRW5uQWRKWOj9YT1x-uEewyRZ_WQBBaEpGiG_hkKzL_9NXE9pmL6W
f16s and shit
>>
>A coup is only successful if you kill the leader

Top kekkles. ask Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
>>
File: 1468550211578.jpg (329 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468550211578.jpg
329 KB, 800x600
>>81239296
Nobody cares. Literally not a single person outside of this board could give any less of a conceivable shit about those 28 fucking pages. They'd rather sit around and baww about a bunch of stupid niggers getting shot for doing dumb dindu shit and debate how racist Trump is with each other.

It's not a happening if only /pol/ knows about it. Fuck, we knew it for the longest time, what does it mean to us? The kikes aren't going to run stories on it obviously. It means nothing if the average lardshit doesn't know/care because they and their masses are the only ones capable of rising and demanding action.
>>
>>81237525

I'm so disappointed right now. I'm watching the live stream of the "Day of Rage" protests and they are literally just dancing in the street like it's a fucking block party.
Truly a shit-tier happening.
>>
>>81244533
It's actually happening? I didn't even think any of those niggers would show up.
>>
File: 420.png (692 KB, 2535x3305) Image search: [Google]
420.png
692 KB, 2535x3305
>>81237525
>>
>>81239814
>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch https://youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.