[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to save a coalburner before she goes too far and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Is it possible to save a coalburner before she goes too far and has non-white kids?
>>
Touch a black man once and you're tainted forever.
>>
>>81226895

Why?

Just find a white girl who wants to repopulate the white population.

I did.
>>
>>81226895
Once she's burned coal she's beyond saving and no longer worth more than dirt. What she does after that is irrelevant.
>>
I met a nice girl online, she's cool and all but she has a racial fetish. She thinks she's a queen of spades and how she wants mixed kids

I'm deterimed to convert her back.
>>
>>81226895
No saving them.
>>
>>81226895
Fire cleanses
>>
>>81226895
no. they must pay the toll
>>
>>81227503
Don't
>>
>>81227102
Is that cuz their pissy holes get stretch?
>>
>>81226895
I'm pretty liberal compared to pol and even I never fuck with white chicks who touch black dicks
>>
>>81227503
you are a cuck
>>
>>81227503
Get incurable STD's why don't you. Dumbass.
>>
>>81228946
Same here. Any white girl who fucks a black guy is no longer human.

It's a shame that no one tells these women that those black men only see them as trophies. So many quality, though naive, white girls have been ruined for life by having a black baby.
>>
>>81226895
no, they are fucked. Destined to a life of self-doubt and self-harm.
>>
>>81226895
Let the coalburners burn. They chose their path
>>
>>81228946
I do as I have no standards but I think it's disgusting.
>>
If she's happy begin a "coalburner", I don't know why you care. Seriously go fuck yourself, you autistic. Damn, how come /pol/ is that level of shitty board.
>>
>>81229471
It's more of the type of woman who gos for them just digits me. Honestly the majority aren't good looking
>>
Nice subtle cuck shilling, Moshe. I hope there are some teenaged boys reading this. Don't try to date a girl who likes niggers, That's just gross, and it clearly means she has no dignity. They usually have daddy issues, as well. There are plenty of women out there with self respect who don't whore out and fuck niggers. Find one of them.
>>
>>81229060
>wanting less mixed kids is wrong
>>
>>81227503
Don't listen to those faggots anon
You can still save her
Keep doing Gods work
>>
>>81226895
No. Stay away. If she can sympathize enough with a black to touch one she is lost.
>>
>>81226895
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
Two options:
1) Kill the mudshark predator/accomplice (the nigger she's with)

2) Shoot her in the leg (give her a non-fatal wound)

They only do it because they know we won't do anything about it.
If they feel it puts them at risk, they'll stop.
>>
>>81230674
>good goy! let your women race mix!

>>81230293
Less mixed kids means more blacks. Mixed kids are black in every respect.
>>
File: Aaaaaiiiiieeeee.png (1 MB, 959x506) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaaiiiiieeeee.png
1 MB, 959x506
>>81228598
so clean too
>>
>>81231081
you are a cuck.

the toll will be paid
>>
>>81226895

If she's stupid enough to associate with men who are more likely to beat her, more likely to kill her, and virtually guaranteed to leave when she's pregnant, then she deserves everything she gets.

She's entirely an agent of the Jews and completely useless to anyone.
>>
>>81226895
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

Cuck.
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/taliyah-marsman-edward-downey-sara-baillie-murder-charges-1.3680702

No.
>>
>>81227503
That's the right thing, try to control them, make them be better and have a better culture (but leave if she's already lost). Men forgot to control their women and now women are holding 'refugees welcome' signs.
>>
DAMAGED GOODS
>>
File: Chris Brows Cock.jpg (56 KB, 1260x727) Image search: [Google]
Chris Brows Cock.jpg
56 KB, 1260x727
>>81226895
She might have white kids but she'll always be dreaming of the BBC. Why do you think the two Jenners are hugging CB? Tyga was Kylies bf at the time.
>>
Any woman who burns coal has renounced her human citizenship and must be treated as such
>>
>>81226895

No, infact we need a database of coalburners so we can background check prior to dating them.

Nothing worse than dating a bitch for 6 months only to see some freshman year pics of her hanging with a pack of nigs
>>
File: 4684564352.gif (908 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
4684564352.gif
908 KB, 200x220
>>81234328
>bbc

???
>>
>black women that date white men
>normally top of the line, whitewashed, etc

>white women that date black men
>White trash, dumb, liberal
>>
>>81232351
Basically she just threw her genes down the shitter. More nig nogs in the long run.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.