[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that this is a false-flag. Friendly reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1030845828[1].jpg (84 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
1030845828[1].jpg
84 KB, 1000x541
Friendly reminder that this is a false-flag.

Friendly reminder that in the past, like in the 1997 coup, the military went around and coordinated the arrest of major politicians/governors/etc. None of that is happening now.

Friendly reminder that Erdogan has already arrested and cracked down on military leadership that oppose him.

Friendly reminder that internet and twitter/facebook are freely accessible in Turkey. In the past they would cut off access to these immediately over terror attacks.

Friendly reminder that mosques all around Turkey are blasting the call to prayer at midnight.

Friendly reminder that Erdogan is going to come back, declare the coup defeated, say he defended the country and the people and democracy.

This is all a play, a facade, a show. Don't fall for it.

Sincrelely,
an older Turk that lives in the US and was there in the 1997 coup.

ozur dilerim arkadaslar, ama bu bir darbe digil.
>>
This is what a false flag looks like. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>81217422
If they're not doing things like in the previous coups, could it possibly just be inexperienced junior officers doing a shitty coup then?
>>
>>81217422
aynen
>>
>>81218828
I highly doubt it. What kind of a military coup lasts what, 2 hours?
This is DEFINITELY a false flag. Erdogan has control over everything, from military leadership to the courts to the media.
>>
Why would Turkish citizens be able to tweet and make facebook posts about this as its freaking happening?
If Erdogan was really in danger, he would shut that shit down immediately.
>>
>>81217422
how do you explain the turkish parliament getting bombed, faggot?
>>
>>81219940
So a building was bombed?
Who was in the parliament?
Why was it targeted at 12 oclock at night?
Even if *some* lives were lost, would it deter Erdogan?

The bombing of the parliament is to make this all the more convincing.
>>
>>81219243
Lasts 2 hours? It's still ongoing, turn on the news.
>>
28 PAGES SCREENS DUMP

>>81214757
>>81214757
>>81214757
>>81214757
>>
>>81220483
it's not a false flag, it's a fucking war right now, it's a struggle between the sides. saying this is a false flag, it's just not plausible
>>
File: operator get me doubles.jpg (154 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
operator get me doubles.jpg
154 KB, 960x744
>>81220483
>
>>81220483
god you ppl are so stupid, it was an emergency session of p.ment, night-time is generally coup time. Nobody got hurt in the chamber, they all cheered it off.

https://twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/754098684548309000
>>
>>81220826
>>81221041
Why is the military not going after Erdogan's buddies? Why are Erdogan's top allies sitting comfortably in their homes right now watching all of this? Why are they not arrested, and why are the Turkish people comfortably tweeting and seeing all this unfold?
>>
>>81222163
now i am stupid, to samefag myself real fast here, i meant to paste this URL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUwg3cO7E4
>>
>>81222168
In previous coups, how quickly was it known/common knowledge that similar widespread arrests had taken place?
>>
>>81223679
It was coordinated. It started with the PM first and before people knew it, the leadership, the politicians, the courts, etc that all sided with the PM were arrested. Knowledge of it, and the transition military government took over in the follow 2-3 days.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.