[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official /pol/ opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: dh8OQYgI.png (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dh8OQYgI.png
42 KB, 500x500
For or Against: the coup in Turkey.

Do you think it will fail/succeed?
>>
Im all for removing kebab, but i have no idea why this coup is even happening.
>>
Are you capable of individual thought? Can you form your own opinion without being told what to think?
>>
I'm for the coup. It's about time Turks are unshackl ed from the manlet sultan, and ISIS loses an important ally.

It will succeed, according to my repeating digits.
>>
It will fail, the people support Erdogan, I'm neutral
>>
File: scared.gif (3 MB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
scared.gif
3 MB, 500x365
>>81209632

Oh no.
>>
>>81209301
In favor most definitely.
Erdogan is a clear islamist who wants to become absolute ruler.
>>
>>81209301
If the kebab removes itself, I am a happy man.
>>
I'm for but I think it will fail. Lots of people saying the army is split on it & the opposition (including the PKK) say they don't support it.
>>
>>81209301

I don't care! Either it fails and Edrogen goes full Sultan or it wins and they deal with years of ISIS attacks.
>>
anti
>>
will there be a civil war?
>>
>>81209301
siding the military for defending the secular constitution

too bad they will fail
>>
File: image.gif (549 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
549 KB, 500x208
>>81209301
>>
>>81209301
Whatever causes the most deaths and keks.
But honestly, probably for the coup. The president is an Islamic freak.
>>
File: 1457520148503.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457520148503.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>81209301
>Suddenly Russia steps in to protect "Russian minorities" and annexes Turkey
>>
>>81209604
Do you have an all-encompassing thought of it? No, there are more aspects that you have not considered yet.

I am for the Government.
If the country is taken by the secular military, they will be absorbed into the EU, becoming a funnel for Islamic invasion due to EU open border policy.
>>
File: Emperor of Byzantium.jpg (127 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Emperor of Byzantium.jpg
127 KB, 640x427
>>81209603
>>
>>81209301
>For or Against: the coup in Turkey
I'm indifferent to the outcome. In all seriousness who cares about Turkey?
>>
>>81212322
They are considered part of Europe in the euro and are being considered for membership.
There is free travel and citizenship in the EU, so all turks could go to anywhere there for little money.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.