[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between radical islam and muslim beliefs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: redpill-300x199.jpg (5 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
redpill-300x199.jpg
5 KB, 300x199
What's the difference between radical islam and muslim beliefs?
Redpill me please.
>>
same answer as what's the difference between your mom and a slut, hehe xd
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Listen these "moderate muslims" that Western media loves to prop up.
>>
>Differences

There is no difference.
>>
>>81205957
I just watched the video. Is kinda retarded. So they are just killing us because we are Christians?
>>
>>81208548
The point is that normal muslim beliefs are what the media calls radical muslim beliefs. Normal muslims believe in killing gays and stoning adulterers.
>>
islam is extreme.
>>
moderate muslims are jus kind of cowards. they dont actively do jihad but support and hide these who do.
>>
Radical Muslims act on their beliefs
>>
The difference between the guy that reads the bible on the bus and the Westboro Church.
>>
>>81210464
This. A radical muslim beheads you. A moderate muslim cheers for him
>>
>>81205902
Kek
>Captcha : Select all SEMI TRUCKS
> no fucking way
>>
>>81205535
Radical islamics act on muslim beliefs, instead of ignoring them
>>
>>81205535
its like the diffrance between sterotyping and being prejudice.
having the thoughts, and acting on the thoughts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.