[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWIII THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
USA BACKED COUP TAKES TURKEY

ERDOGAN ADMINISTRATION REQUESTS EU SUPPORT

DENIED

ERDOGAN IS KILLED

NEW TURKEY IS FOUNDED BY MILITARY LEADER

NEW TURKEY DECLARES WAR ON ISIS AND ANNEXES PARTS OF SYRIA ON THE ASIAN FRONT

EU GIVES IN

RUSSIANS BACK NEW TURKEY AND THE USA

HOSTILITIES BETWEEN EU AND NEW TURKISH GOVERNMENT START

NATO DISSOLVES

UK JOINS AMERICA, NEW TURKEY, AND RUSSIA IN AN ALLIANCE

MERKEL DECLARES WAR, TRANSFORMS EU INTO A WAR-BRED SUPERREICH

>W O R L D W A R T H R E E

How fucked are you, /pol/acks?
>>
shameless bump
>>
America is a democratic country and is bound by law to oppose any military coup
>>
>NEW TURKEY DECLARES WAR ON ISIS AND ANNEXES PARTS OF SYRIA ON THE ASIAN FRONT

That sounds reasonable.
>>
>>81205192
>US backed coup
Try again
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>81205985
>>
>SUPERREICH
my sides
>>
>>81205192
>NEW TURKEY DECLARES WAR ON ISIS AND ANNEXES PARTS OF SYRIA ON THE ASIAN FRONT
You've got that arse about face
>>
>>81205192
not really fucked at all desu senpai. If someone were to nuke us it would be a favour
>>
prefer not to be cannon fodder for George Soros and the clintons

can you just fuck off and leave us out of it? cheers
>>
Did someone say war?
>>
Hmm media here says that the Coup failed and that people support Erdogan anyways.

Is that true? If the Coup fails that will only strengthen the Islamic regime on Turkey, doesn't it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.