[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
***ERDOGAN COUP EXPLAINED***
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 3500.jpg (38 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
38 KB, 620x372
>Erdogan was NATO and Western allied and opposed Russia
>He got into a skirmish with Russian and opposed Assad
>His dictatorship went unthreatened

>He apologized to Russia and pivoted toward them when he realized the West is intentionally destabilizing the Middle East
>The NATO integrated military turned against Erdogan and his new pro-Russia direction
>The West might even be behind this coup to try to box in Putin
>NATO has been sending troops to the Baltics and Eastern Europe

/pol/ is an Erdogan board

The coup is pro-Western, pro-democracy, anti-Putin cuckoldry
>>
>>81204274
wew lad - the coup is staged by turkish nationalists; Erdogan is an islamist.

Islamism and Nationalism are mortal ennemies in the arab world.

That's way easier than you make it out to be. NATO would not take the risk to see its nuclear weapons in a war torn country anyway.
>>
>>81205958
it's staged by Erdogan, for propaganda reasons

now he will be the president
>>
>>81204274
>>81204925
>bump

Bump what ..god i'm sick of all this conspiracy nonsense ..almost as much as i'm sick of this pro-russia OR pro-us pick a side

The world isn't black and white you can hate and love both the us and russia or you can not give a shit

For americans writing on a board that talks a lot about
>muh government taking my ability to defend myself when it turns evil
you sure as fuck are hypocritical ...thinking that every coup ,every revolution , every fucking event has something to do with you and not with the actual people/military or political blocks in those countries
>>
>>81205958
I bet they were at least notified beforehand by the plotters, even NATO doesn't like it they'll want to work with whoever wins the power struggle.
>>
>>81206484
Even for Erdogan that would be a very dangerous thing to do. stage a coup... until it becomes a real one ?
>>
>>81206484
proxy fag
>>
>>81206743
nah the happening is pretty small already
>>81206892
anan da aynısını demişti
>>
>>81206484
>>81207794
Do you support or opposed Erdogan? Why or why not?
>>
>>81204274
So is this coup good or bad? Because I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>81208025
Nah, I don't

because he is a demagogue that didn't make any good thing in last 10 years. also the country is extremely polarized because of him nowadays
>>
>>81206484
>>81208559
>>81208025
>NewM8
>>
>>81206743
>a very dangerous thing to do. stage a coup

It's not the kind of coup that could become a real one. Literally a dozen tanks and a couple jets placed around strategic positions to look good. Nobody outside of Istanbul and Ankara even realized there was supposed to be a coup until news channels started reporting it.

Nice """""coup""""" with the entire government free and talking on the TV.
>>
>>81204274
>>The West might even be behind this coup to try to box in Putin

Kerry was in Moscow this week, the White House refusing to comment on his visit.

And now this.

Coincidence. Hardly.
>>
>>81208559
Is it safe to say that?
Bloke seems to consider himself a jealous god.
>>
>>81204274
>/pol/ is an Erdogan board

Just saw this. Any credibility you had is now shot.
>>
>>81204274
>/pol/ is an Erdogan board

You don't tell /pol/ what to do, you fuck!

If you were in front of me now, I'd kick your balls until you died!
>>
>>81206484

sadly this
>>
>>81210662
You seem to be right... fuck.
>>
>>81204274
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
>>81206484
I talked to some people. No one supports the coup. Civilians took the streets. Its ogre.
>>
wow this is shit, the coup is because Erdrogao wants to pull a chavez
>>
>>81206486
dă-i mă în pula mea
>>
Wtf, I hate coups now!
>>
>>81209349
So much this. It was fake as fuck.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.