[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw no matter how many happenings happen today it won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 306x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 306x433
>mfw no matter how many happenings happen today it won't change the fact that Flynn isn't Trumps vp

Just fuck my support up
>>
>trump realizes that he wont get any converge because of the various happenings
>makes shitty VP announcement
>eventually changes VP selection to stir up as much coverage as possible

I want to believe.
>>
File: 1460229663012.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1460229663012.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>There is an alternate timeline in which he is VP
>I'm not in it
>>
Pence was the smarter choice.

They know this is going to be a close election, they need every conservative they can get
>>
>>81203012
He needed to cut a deal with the conservative republicans. Otherwise they would continue this nonsense with "freeing delegates".
>>
>>81206032
>implying hillary still wont win
>>
>>81203012
didnt pass the vetting.

military cats on twitter were even shitting on him

he was employed by RT for god's sake
>>
>>81206361

She probably will... but Flynn wouldn't have made it any closer, Pence might.
>>
>>81207679
Yeah, it still would've been nice if Flynn was VP
>>
>>81206032
Except for the fact that Pence is a level 10 bible-humping conservative republican of the establishment. If you haven't learned from previous establishment republicans like the Bush family, they run their motives by money and whatever big donors want.

Trump should have stuck to the military option or at least a trustworthy democrat like Jim Webb.
>>
Trump was a hillary shill all along?
Fucking hell.

>>81206782
>military cats
You mean globalist employees?
Being employed by RT is only a positive here, it shows he would be able to speed up the building of ties with Russia instead of continuing this proxy war bullshit. You are a faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.