[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb question; these Turko coup guys. They secularists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 5789507cc46188ee2e8b457d.jpg (109 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5789507cc46188ee2e8b457d.jpg
109 KB, 900x500
Dumb question; these Turko coup guys. They secularists?
>>
Of course you fucking fat american
>>
>>81196451
nice slide thread. there are multiple threads already saying they are secluar in the OP. Kill yourself.
>>
>>81196451
You make me ashamed to share the same flag as you
>>
>>81196812
>>81196955
>>81197157

Sorry anons ....
>>
>>81197528
Don't be sorry, be better.
>>
>>81197528
You're the reason the rest of the world hates us
>>
>>81197528
Don't feel sorry bro i am Turkish and even i don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>81198604
>news reports that internet access has been cut off in Turkey

Nice proxy kid
>>
File: muhammad.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
"You just tell me about the benefits we earned our conversion to Islam, and I tell you: look at what it had cost! "
(Mustafa Kemal Atatürk / First President of the Turkish Republic from 1881 to 1938)

"Islam, this absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, is a rotten corpse which poisons our lives. "
(Mustafa Kemal Atatürk / First President of the Turkish Republic from 1881 to 1938)

>mfw these military wants to restore the Kemal’s Turkey

ISLAM IS DYING
>>
the military coup faction is secular
the government regime is "secular" (isis supporters)
>>
>>81198938
fake news.
>>
>>81197528
youre the reason I hate yanks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.