[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your opinion on Kemal Ataturk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 402x402
Whats your opinion on Kemal Ataturk?
>>
Possibly the only based Turkroach to ever exist.

Not like you dirty fucking Albanians. I wish your country would sink into the ocean and drown you fucking Eurospics.
>>
>>81179602
Albania is greatest ally of America. What are you talking of?
>>
>>81179602
Before it does that, make sure all the Albanians are there, even those occupying my country.
>>
>>81179354
One of the greatest men who ever fucking lived.
Memes and shit aside, I really hope the military succeeds here.
>>
>>81179921
It's pretty embarrassing though that they put up such a resistance against the Turks with figures like Gjerj Kastroiti and how they are full /muslim/
Their ancestors would be disgusted
>>
A kike that cucked his country.
>>
File: TasteSecularismErdogan.webm (667 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
TasteSecularismErdogan.webm
667 KB, 360x640
>>81179354
His avatar exists in BRRRRTTT form.
>>
>>81179354
Based
>>
He was of Nordic descent like all great Turks in history
>>
>>81179958
There's a lot in the United States.

I went to a trip to New York City the other week, and I met this dirty, filthy, perverted store clerk. I immediately thought "man, this fuckin creep must be Albanian" and I was right.

When I tried telling him that his kebab wasn't even cooked and the chicken was raw, he insisted that I didn't know shit, and that I should take my "big tittied girlfriend" and fuck off out of his store, even though I already paid.

Notice how I keep saying store. That's because this was a store that sold fake Gucci, Prada, etc. purses, iPhones, kebabs, and I <3 NY t-shirts

Worst fucking experience of my life.
>>
>>81179354

Based man. A roach equivalent of the great George Washington.
>>
>>81179354
I hope we will go full pro-atatürk again after coup
>>
Bill Clinton approves. Therefore Ataturk is based.
>>
>>81179354
People like him because he was anti-Muslim but I would bet he was a Freemason.
Therefore, he was anti-traditionalist.
Therefore, he would have been against Christianity and anything non-degenerate too.

It is not like I like Erdogan - because every Turkish is a disgusting roach, and their state must be eliminated once and for all.
They are a disease hanging on the foot of Europe.
>>
Homosexual degenerate pedophile and crypto kike
>>
>>81179354

Based.
>>
>>81179354
He was a qt
>>
>>81181622

Freemasons are loyal to the Jews, not their people.

Don't believe their lies.
>>
Ataturk alive in turkey ataturk writing fast secular Constitution in turkey
>>
Was a based Albanian
>>
>>81182810
Learn to read, Ahmed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.