[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TURKEY PRES ERDOGAN "TOO ISLAMIST" FOR MILITARY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: trump was right.jpg (28 KB, 492x505) Image search: [Google]
trump was right.jpg
28 KB, 492x505
They are openly stating this on mainstream media.

"Secular law was threatened." - Turkish Military

>Get out of NATO he said
>Ban Muslim entry he said
>Islam is the problem

Trump was right.
>>
Quickly, whats happening in Turkey and why?

I just woke up.

I don't want to google it because the news will tell me the first victim was a poor muslim woman.
>>
>>81180106
Erdogan has been pushing conservative bullshit and fascist theocracy on Turkey, and the based military put a stop to it with guns and tanks.
>>
>>81180106
just the world acting like some big thing is happening when in reality its just another Islamist shithole being taken over, one dirty sandnigger replacing another
who the fuck cares
>>
>>81180106
The military have sworn to uphold a secular rule of law but the people and their elected don't want it so the military is slapping their shit.
>>
>>81181532
>The implications of forced regime change in Turkey are too big and difficult for me to understand, so I'll pretend to be too cool for world politics when I'm really way too stupid.
>>
>>81182624
Hello happening fag
I know you're excited, but please go suck on your sperm bottle & relax
>>
>>81178877
this is very based of the military actually senpai
>>
>>81182624

>thinking the middle east changes
>not realizing the shit smell just rotates every 30-50 years since the beginning of mankind
>>
>>81182978
>please go suck on your sperm bottle & relax

Workshop this, please.
>>
>>81180106
It's literally a fucking kemalist coup man

Happening level 5000%

Erdogan is holed up in a hotel room trying to make press releases via Skype

I'm not fucking kidding turn on sky news right now
>>
I wonder if that Turk poster was erodan. I mean think about it, any thread mentioning Trukey he posts the same 5 images. Now during turkey happening I haven't seen him. Maybe the military just was sick of the shitposting.
>>
>>81180106
Erdogan is not a big enough Nato puppet so they're replacing him with someone worse
>>
>>81184035
If the other guy has no conception of geopolitics, you have no conception of history.

You're both dealing in lazy platitudes "lol everything is always the same, who cares?" When that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>81182624

nothing really happened with Egypt except some dirty Sharia goatfucker got ousted because he was doing the same thing as Erdogan.

This Muslim shitheads will never stop even in their own countries.
>>
Watch carefully. Turkey is just the first domino.

Border countries will take advantage of the chaos. NATO will become "concerned". UN will hold Security council meetings. Obama will read his teleprompter.

Lots of regional leaders are paying very close attention to this, to figure how to play it to their advantage, or wonder if they're next.
>>
>>81180106
Erdogan is in a some hotel room issuing press releases via face time.
Why didn't the military let him land then kill him? Are they really going to let him live and possibly form some kind of gov in exile?
>>
>>81178877
Trump proven right once again. Shillary BTFO.
>>
>>81185107
>Nothing happened in Egypt except that a democratically-elected, relatively nonviolent Muslim theocrat was ousted, dashing the hopes throughout the Muslim world of a democratically and nonviolently-established Muslim revolution and solidifying support for ISIS's violent extremist argument for establishing a caliphate.

>Nothing really happened with Egypt except secular military government re-establishing itself, setting the potential course for the future of other relatively secular Middle East nations like Syria and Turkey.
>>
>>81185835
I've been predicting for a long time that WWIII would start not with a war between nations, but a civil war (triggered by open borders and Islamic refugees). This might be it, instead.
>>
So who is this a win for? Theocracy or a Secular middle-east?

I could have sworn this was just another attempt at the Ottoman Empire.
>>
>Erdogan seeks asylum in Germany
Goes home to mama Merkel. Declares war on Turkey.
NOW IS THE TIME, GERMANONS! ITS YOUR TURN
>>
>>81187817
How do you still have access to the Internet?
>>
File: geert.png (74 KB, 1879x347) Image search: [Google]
geert.png
74 KB, 1879x347
>Turkish military intervenes throughout history every time some pecker tries to turn it into an Islamic state
>Erdogan tries to turn Turkey into an Islamic state
>Tries to prevent a coup by replacing head honchos with his buttbuddies
>Fails
Glorious day. What a polar opposite to what happened in France yesterday.
>>
>>81186433

The military in Egypt was right too. If some sandnigger gets into power by telling everybody how great Islam is and how much he's going to restore Sharia, he needs to get taken out, and his supporters hunted down and suppressed.
>>
>>81180106
someone post the map pic with poor muslim woman please
>>
>>81181532
Turkey is one of the top 10 militaries in the world, this is not "just a shithole".
>>
>>81189302
There is a reason all military chiefs and intelligence guys in the ME vernacular: Close contact with westerners, love of luxury and we educate their kids here and ensure those kids succeed their parents in power, a system the Romans perfected and works to this day
>>
>CNN summary
>says Turkey has been contributing to fighting ISIS a lot so this could be a blow to those efforts

can they get any worse at reporting whats going on?
>>
Can someone fucking tell me who the good guys are??
The secular military sounds the most reasonable to me.
>>
>>81190223
>CNN Summary

Disregard. If Wolf Blitzer starts reporting on it, double secret disregard.
>>
I always wondered why the us gave turkey f-16s and similar.

It turns out it's because the turkish military is a friend of the united States even if the country isn't always.
>>
>>81190747
Good guys? Not clear yet.

Bad guy? Definitely Endrogen.
>>
>>81189520
Maybe not "just a shithole", but it definitely is a shithole, make no mistake.
>>
>>81191197
Atleast they have shitholes unlike pajeet
>>
>>81188185
We took some survivors to a house that wasn't leveled in the blasts. It had a working computer and a generator. We are huddled by the fire as we post this. The Russians are rolling their tanks through downtown right now.
>>
I love the jets flying low over the city at night. Can't imagine anything else inspiring confidence more than that, regardless of how little they can actually do in this instance.
>>
>>81192796
careful m8 your son may be older than you are right now, also in the end you have to choose between him and nuking Ankara
>>
>>81193322
Eh, no worries. Now I have a golden ticket to emigrate to germany to join the all new powerful E.U. army.
>>
>>81180106
The turks basically handled the muslim problem better than all the western countries combined
>>
>>81178877
Does anyone have a screenshot of that thread from a few days ago where the OP claimed to be an insider and said Erdogan would be fucked over in the near future? Fug, my dick is so hard
>>
>>81196009
Did he define 'soon'?
>>
>>81196512
I can't remember to be honest
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.