[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 544x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 544x395
Airman from Whiteman AFB here. Just got called Lariet Advance. Everybody being called in. B-2s in air. Tankers headed toward Turkey for Ec over Spain.

All C141s have left the shop.
>>
May God watch over you all.
>>
>>81165417
>>81166032

>role playing on pol
>>
>>81166032

jesus christ you are falling for /k/ level trolling.

nobody gives a shit about turkey.
>>
>>81165417
>C141s
>2016

You know how I know you're full of shit?
>>
>>81165417
Why are you playing with our feelings like that?
>>
>>81165417
>>81166397

Not saying it's real, but a NATO member state with US military bases and nuclear weapons, occupying some of the most strategically valuable locations on the planet, is having a coup
>>
>>81166397
>>81167573

So I'd say somebody probably gives a shit
>>
>>81165417
Is it the biweekly drill or is it actual go time? Local resident confirming lots of activity.
>>
He just admitted in a group chat that he's just trolling. OP is retarded
>>
>>81167573
Its not the first coup, so precautions are probably in place
>>
File: Mercury_Control.jpg (307 KB, 1536x1178) Image search: [Google]
Mercury_Control.jpg
307 KB, 1536x1178
>>81167573
>but a NATO member state with US military bases and nuclear weapons,

jesus christ darling, before you samefag anymore, the usa does not turn over control of nukes to the jerkwaters who live in the region.

how old are you?
>>
OP can you contact me.

Miss you.
>>
File: 1266784038597.jpg (41 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1266784038597.jpg
41 KB, 300x228
>>81166311
I don't know if you've been paying attention, but there's an actual, honest-to-fuck military coup happening in Turkey right now.

Turkey is a NATO member. You do the math.

This isn't roleplay anymore, kiddo.
>>
>>81168555

You're aware that Turkey is part of the NATO nuclear weapons sharing program, right? I'm aware that they don't have actual physical custody or the ability to use these weapons, but I don't think that gives anybody in the Pentagon a warm fuzzy feeling.
>>
Y u not guarding cows near the silos?
>>
>>81165417
>Airman from Whiteman AFB here
do you have another air base called Niggerman?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.