[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously upset that 80+ people including children died.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1465822652693.jpg (38 KB, 700x710) Image search: [Google]
1465822652693.jpg
38 KB, 700x710
I'm seriously upset that 80+ people including children died.

And who was that piece of shit that said "france must continue to live with terrorist attacks"? Wow. These are truly dark times. People are dying left and right in the name of Islamic Extremisis and any of us can be next. Our families could be next.

Does anyone have ideas on practical solutions that could actually stop and prevent these attacks?

>inb4 gas all muslims/nuke syria

No
>>
>>81161362
>People are dying left and right in the name of Islamic Extremisis and any of us can be next. Our families could be next.
How many have died so far? 200?
Too many, but you're still going too extreme
>>
>>81161362
Shoot up Muslims
Beat up Muslims
Send the bastards back home
>>
#kilallmuslims

make it trend

https://twitter.com/hashtag/killallmuslims
>>
File: CnaiYq8UAAA-VqT.jpg-large.jpg (75 KB, 901x514) Image search: [Google]
CnaiYq8UAAA-VqT.jpg-large.jpg
75 KB, 901x514
listen to the jews, dont you like money?
>>
>>81161581
Literally this. Until we start attacking them in the streets nothing will change. We need it to be a social norm so much so that people not involved look the other way.
>>
>>81161507
>too extreme
No, you're just a do nothing pussy.
Faggots like you are probably willing to just let yourselves die.
>>
File: sgsg.png (307 KB, 703x609) Image search: [Google]
sgsg.png
307 KB, 703x609
>>81162194
haaretz is for ultra sjws Israelis
here's what decent Israelis read
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/today.php
>>
>>81161362
Nice selective compassion anon.
>>
>>81161362

>does anyone have ideas on practical solutions

Yeah, you can start by deleting all your fedora tipping files like the garbage you posted, maybe thank Christians for once since we've been a bulwark between you and the satanic muslim hordes.
>>
>>81161362
>inb4 gas all muslims/nuke syria
Yes, if you are a muslim you are an enemy of western valors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.