[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do extreme right groups will launch retaliation attacks on muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
For those who don't know there are already several some ranked military and police officers who have been fired after talking badly about islam.
One of them is a general of the Légion Étrangère named Christian Piquemal, he was sued for a march with PEGIDA against islamization of France and migrants this year.
He is an old guy (75 yo) but still energetic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myPhsRbBWSI

There are a lot of muzz too in the army, mostly on the lowest ranks but who apparently cause frictions, especially with their superiors and there are rumors on communautarism even on the frontline.

Thoughts ?
>>
>>81152544
maybe?
I mean its not something that can be ruled out, espacially considering all the recent terrorist attacks in France
Didnt one minister say that you are bascially 1-3 more attacks away from civil war?

The only tip i can give you anon is to arm yourself and learn to use whatever weapon you choose to aquire, i cant really see how it matters if its aquired legal or not altough if you get it legally you might be able to train with your weapon more
>>
She's shilling to reach higher goals.

Focus on solving your problems and stop dividing yourselves.
>>
>>81152544
Piquemal is a faggot, as soon as the jews menaced him he backed up saying he "didn't know PEGIDA were [facists], pls don't hit me" etc.
>>
>>81153327
Source ?

>>81153273
I have the chance to be away from big cities but as a student I can't really afford a shotgun and a shooting license right now.
Still on my future checklist though but I doubt something will happen before 5-6 years unless there is a new big economic crisis to trigger it.
>>
>>81153850

https://youtu.be/eBeavqOe8bc
>>
File: TristePepe.png (74 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
TristePepe.png
74 KB, 400x381
>>81153947
Disappointing
>>
>>81152544
Hope you guys listen to one of the last few French white women in your country that can breed.

>Fucking useless surrender monkeys
>>
>>81152544
time to freeze the charta of human rights. children have been made martyrs for diversity. enough is enough!
>>
>>81156327
Marital law you are at war. EU is not your ally.
>>
>>81156327
meant to say you are right Swizterland.
>>
File: marine-le-pen-1449699897.jpg (679 KB, 3197x2303) Image search: [Google]
marine-le-pen-1449699897.jpg
679 KB, 3197x2303
>>81152544
I see no problem with the French people voting for a government that will protect it's citizens from attacks like yesterday in whatever ways it needs to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.