[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Muslims hate factual arguments so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
This fucker doesn't even respond to all the criticism of Islam. Some of the arguments made by people such as Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, and even Bill Maher were legit arguments. And how does he respond to them? He just ignores their factual arguments and calls them "idiots". He thinks silence is the best response but that only shows how ignorant he is. He is ignorant to facts and logic. He has his head shoved so far up his ass that he couldn't come up with any counterarguments. This just shows how much of an ass this guy is.

Video: https://youtu.be/agRGE5bDx-U
>>
>>81149861
Low IQ's, blind faith and ignorance.
>>
wew m8, these people actually want to provoke you, that's the only method they know to get attention.

This is how clickbaits work. Tells a lot about you.
>>
>>81149861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw
>>
The prophet.....piss be upon him.
>>
I get the impression that muslims legitimately do not read their own holy book or at least try to interpret them themselves like in other religious, they simply copy word for word what their Imams say.
>>
>Implying sam harris is stupid or ignorant.

I bet sam harris knows mire about scripture than he does.
>>
>factual arguments
>religion
If you provide a factual argument they'll just "interpret" their way out of it, even if it contradicts something else.

You cannot win, they are indoctrinated.
>>
>>81151440
Sam Harris is an atheist, of course he's ignorant.
>>
>>81149861

Cause hes smart anon. He doesnt need to convince everyone dumb asses can be controlled through just feels.
>>
>>81149861
That poetess this guy was talking about? Muhammad killed her and the baby at her breast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Asma%27_bint_Marwan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.