[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White womb just got blacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: enriched.png (321 KB, 523x440) Image search: [Google]
enriched.png
321 KB, 523x440
White womb just got blacked
>>
>>81144056
She will give birth to it, if it looks like a German she will cuck it, if it looks like a mudslide she will make sure it becomes an akbar by the age of 18
>>
File: germany.png (26 KB, 800x413) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
26 KB, 800x413
>>81144056

Stop that right now
>>
>>81144056
>almost seven months later

why didn't she notice earlier?
>>
File: 1403139895722.jpg (452 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1403139895722.jpg
452 KB, 1280x1556
wtf it's real, she is just 18 too
>>
article: http://www.thelocal.de/20160715/cologne-woman-discovered-pregnancy-after-nye-rape-new-year-sexual-assaults
>>
>>81144056

Mass rape is considered a form of genocide under the UN provisions.

The responsible should be hanged like the Nazis were.
>>
>>81144056
Circulate this in the normiesphere.
For gods sake Germany you are being bred out of existence.
You are witnessing the end.
>>
link to story http://www.thelocal.de/20160715/cologne-woman-discovered-pregnancy-after-nye-rape-new-year-sexual-assaults
>>
She didn't abort it because she didn't want to be called a racist :^)
>>
>>81144949
>The responsible should be hanged like the Nazis were.

It was the Nazis that hung rapists you doink, the allies demoted or moved them.

And still the Nazis are the bad ones, they shoulda just let their soldiers rape, at worst send rapists to fight the Russians
>>
That's so hot.
>>
>>81144897
sorry for double post. missed yours.

>>81144949
no shit, this might be part of their 'warfare'. Terrorize women and children (i.e. the 10 year old who got raped in a Viennese swimming pool)
>>
>>81144949
This to be honest. Purge or deport the invaders if your want your country back.
>>
>>81145732
and get labeled xenophobic - #NoThanks
>>
>>81144897
> a woman had told them she was raped and later found out that she was pregnant, though she did not know whether the pregnancy had happened that night.
>The woman ultimately decided to have an abortion because she was uncertain, said Brand's spokesman Jens Ballerstädt.
>"She found out she was pregnant but wasn't sure that it had happened on this night," Ballerstädt said.

i mean, at least she aborted it, but she's out willingly fucking so many muslims anyways that she's not even sure if it happened because of the rape.
>>
>>81144056
She probably was a refugees welcome whore anyway
>>
File: 14576989240611.jpg (88 KB, 634x496) Image search: [Google]
14576989240611.jpg
88 KB, 634x496
Is she keeping that?

Why?

Why would anyone want a child from a sandnigger who took you by force?
>>
She wouldn't have become pregnant if she didn't enjoy it.
>>
WHITE PUSSY FOR THE MUSLIM GOD!
>>
>>81145990
Liberals constitute the majority of these "victims". It's the same story every single time.
Girl gets gang raped by muslims - Girl meet with her muslim "friend" whom introduce her to his friend she says she doesn't give consent to everyone, they don't give a shit - gang rape.
9 out of 10 times, this is the general pattern.
>>
>>81146185
You know damned well why she's keeping it, cracker.
>>
>>81146185
B L A C K E D
>>
>>81146185
H I J A B E D
>>
>>81144056
Nothing Russians haven't done before.
>>
>>81145305
>The woman ultimately decided to have an abortion because she was uncertain, said Brand's spokesman Jens Ballerstädt.
>>
>>81146587
Echoing this.

Liberals get street cred by having as many 'diverse' acquaintances as possible. This by itself is dangerous, but there's more. Liberals have a very poor sense of risk. Should I turn down this suspicious drink? No, just teach men not to rape! Should I stay out of this dark alley in the ghetto? Stop telling me how to make my decisions!
>>
>>81146587
this exactly, she's doomed anyway
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.