[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why Stefan is a liar and cult leader?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: ult.jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
ult.jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
I tried watching some youtube videos and none of his detractors go into detail. they LITERALLY don't make an argument. Some post sources that usually go to websites that 404.

What's the deal? Have I been rused? I usually only listen to his "Truth about" videos with the Powerpoint presentations and usually skip his bloviating opinion piece videos. I look at the sources and most seem legit, some are iffy, and some he even admits you need to look into more yourself.

So what's the deal with this guy?
>>
File: spurdo molyneux.jpg (73 KB, 728x665) Image search: [Google]
spurdo molyneux.jpg
73 KB, 728x665
>>81142950
>cult leader

NOT
>>
Stefan 'ostracise the IQ 85 blacks on the welfare line' Molyneux
>>
File: cult.jpg (49 KB, 700x351) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
49 KB, 700x351
he has a charles manson vibe but with a twist of kike
>>
He's a trump supporter, what do you expect?
>>
>>81143110
AN
>>
>>81142950
This is the 500th advertisement thread for this youtube channel, congratulations!
>>
>>81143867
LOO
>>
File: molymeme.png (115 KB, 292x512) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.png
115 KB, 292x512
The molymeme is attempting to become a modern day Hitler
>>
>>81143947

Interesting how you think I am promoting the guy. I am actually asking if he is full of shit or not.
>>
File: 1468357417922.png (327 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
1468357417922.png
327 KB, 579x579
>>81142950

I think the cult leader thing comes from the stuff where he tells people that under some circumstances they should cut contact with their family. Encouraging people to cut contact with family falls under the umbrella of "shit that cult leaders do"

I like his "Truth about" series, but I also like it when he gets pissed off or when he has people call in, those are where you get the best Stefan faces.
>>
His recent video on the death of patriotism and the demonization of great men is spot on desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.