[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Lives Matter liverpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
You yanks have created a new cancer for the western world to deal with.

>http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2016-07-15/black-lives-matter-liverpool-march-on-saturday/

I hope you fuckers are proud of yourself
>>
Don't blame me for this lol

You had knife bins and muhammads running around before this shit.
>>
I'm pretty happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 500x264
>>81142251
And these cucks think they were the Egyptians...
>>
Blame Soros not the U.S
>>
If the British exterminated all of the Jews in western Europe before 1490, America wouldn't have existed.

I would've more than likely been born in Sweden.

Christianity would've probably been popular still.
>>
Lol
Why don't they protest in Africa too?
Where black people kill other black people because black people love killing other black people
>>
>>81142251
are they trying to steal the spotlight back from the truck rampage?
>>
>>81142755
They gotta kill 85 people for that to happen bruh.
>>
>>81142251
You britcucks created world banks. That is what funds things like blm. Don't believe me go read the Clinton foundation leaks.

Hope you are proud of yourselves britcucks
>>
>>81142367
>>81142374
>>81142512
>>81142643

You fuckers couldn't keep your slaves in order and now they're becoming a terrorist organisation

Now it's spreading to our islamic dindus.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.