[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do We Fight Back Against Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
Since we are not yet allowed to kill them in the streets how do we make the Muslim scum pay?

We need to ostracize them, harass, bankrupt them and shun them. We need to invade their safe spaces and treat them like trash We need to make their lives in the West a living hell.
>>
>>81141666
Pepe spray
>>
>>81143163
/thread
>>
>>81141666
Stop supporting things like restaurants, shops, stores that sell halal food, etc.. That said, they'll eventually get "diversity welfare" or some such nonsense to buy their votes, but that's another story for another day.
>>
>>81141666
What for? Attack leftists, beat up twitter and tumblr activists, burn their useless social studies universities, break into left media outlets and break up server rooms. When you get rid of left you'll get rid of immigrant problem and ton of others.
>>
File: cosmoblyat.jpg (126 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
cosmoblyat.jpg
126 KB, 700x674
>>81143588
Russiabro knows what's best for the west.

There won't be any change until people make it change.
>>
Drop the bomb. The big one. Glass the place. Fuck it.
>>
>>81143588
This
>>
that pepe is fucking terrifying
>>
>>81143588
Ivan gets it.

I wish we did too...
>>
>>81141666
Do not hire them
Do not patronise their business
Do not sell your house to them
Do not buy a house from them
Do not buy product or services from Muslim countries
Do not donate to charities which benefit Muslims

I could go on, the list is endless
>>
>>81141666
Have a better security apparatus in place than the French.

There's more refugees in Germany, yet no attacks there. Britain just had a vote to leave the EU that was hyped up as an anti-immigration (and we all know which immigrants they are) yet no attacks there. The US has been waging war on the middle east, and any attack is committed by lone wolf terrorists.

After Charlie Hebdo the French did nothing. After the Paris attacks, they did nothing. After the Bastille attack, they will still do nothing.
>>
>>81144712
Yep I've read stuff about their security and it is complete joke. Their secret services literally only do selling drugs.
>>
File: 9-11pepe.gif (4 MB, 375x221) Image search: [Google]
9-11pepe.gif
4 MB, 375x221
>>81141666

Pork grease dipped .556 armor piercing.
>>
>>81144559
>Do not hire them
Literally illegal to not hire someone based on race/religion
>Do not patronise their business
Fair enough
>Do not sell your house to them
Don't know about UK, but in America the fair housing act says that if they can afford the house, you can't not sell it because of race/religion
>Do not buy a house from them
Fair enough
>Do not buy product or services from Muslim countries
So I guess just walk everywhere because otherwise you'll be needing gas.
>Do not donate to charities which benefit Muslims
Unless it's specifically Muslim oriented, you have no idea which charities will benefit muslims. With a population comprising a third of the world, mostly in the third world, it's damn near impossible to do this.
>>
>>81144950
I mean there have been attacks in America since 9/11 but it took 11 years to do it.

It's nearly a goddamned bimonthly thing in France.
>>
>>81141666
Nuke Mecca, find out of the sand glows or turns to glass.
>>
File: Humans btfo.gif (3 MB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Humans btfo.gif
3 MB, 600x375
>>81141666
Organics are weak
>>
>>81145314
Dude I know people who complained they saw niggers shit in open on paris streets.
>>
File: Untitled.png (390 KB, 477x377) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
390 KB, 477x377
>>81144559
>>
>>81143588
red pilled af
>>
>>81145468
Well it is France.
>>
>>81141666
Stop using oil.
LOL
>>
spread rumours that they are gay and eat pork

they all hate that shit
>>
My gas stations are owned by old muslim men. Sorry /pol/ but I need gas.
And coffee.
>>
>>81141666
start burying them in hog carcasses
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (276 KB, 940x1116) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
276 KB, 940x1116
>>81146127
moslems are triggered even easier than liberal arts students
>>
File: beforeandafter.png (491 KB, 1370x737) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafter.png
491 KB, 1370x737
Pray the rosary.

Are you familiar with the battle of Lepanto? Europe was outnumbered by the Muslims and ready to fall. The pope called for a campaign to pray the rosary for victory. The two navies met in battle and in the sky -- and this is recorded by muslim historians! -- there appeared an angry woman, and the muslims were so frightened of this that their forces collapsed and they were turned back at the gates.

Abandon not the faith of your fathers, /pol/. It may be infiltrated by modernism and leftism, but there is still power to it. Why do you think the leftists and modernists are so desparate to destroy it?
>>
Anyone here visit the gates of Vienna site?
http://gatesofvienna.net

That'll give you some ideas
>>
>>81141666
Kill them
>>
File: Refugees Welcome.jpg (66 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Welcome.jpg
66 KB, 598x617
>>81141666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5gJoG4qUps
>>
>>81141666
muslim here, i dont get it why dont you just go fight isis with the kurds or some shit?
>>
>>81143588
Well, I haven't gone out and physically attacked anyone but I basically broke up the philosophy club at my high school during my last year by throwing my 13 inch rectangular dog cock opinions around in the feminists faces so guess that helps. Oh yeah, and I'll probably stop by every now and then next year to see friends and to tear up feminists.
>>
>>81148934

Thanks for showing me this.
>>
>>81143896
+1
>>
>>81149413
Good lad.
>>
>>81149413
>Oh yeah, and I'll probably stop by every now and then next year to see friends and to tear up feminists.

Holy shit this is easily the saddest thing I've ever read. Who the fuck visits their high school after they've graduated?

What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>81149120

Because you are the enemy and you are right here. We are waiting for you to slip up so we can give you the necktie that you ordered from sears
>>
>We need to ostracize them, harass, bankrupt them and shun them. We need to invade their safe spaces and treat them like trash We need to make their lives in the West a living hell.

And now you've just given every Muslim a reason to radicalize because you just proved Isis right, you fucking dipshit
>>
>>81141666
>ostracize them, harass, bankrupt them and shun them

Done, Done, Can't they have their own 0% interest banks its how they accumulate wealth while we pay the slave rate to the IMF and done.
>>
>>81149922
no, isis is the enemy

most muslims dont practice islam remember?
>>
>>81149413
>Well, I haven't gone out and physically attacked anyone but I basically broke up the philosophy club at my high school during my last year by throwing my 13 inch rectangular dog cock opinions around in the feminists faces so guess that helps. Oh yeah, and I'll probably stop by every now and then next year to see friends and to tear up feminists.
This whole fucking post is just incredibly sad
>pssh yeah bro I wreck feminists with my hot opinions and visit my highschool every year
>>
File: 1468540877544.gif (263 KB, 247x258) Image search: [Google]
1468540877544.gif
263 KB, 247x258
someone needs to meme diy instructions for an aerosol can that sprays pig blood

maybe take a 500ml wide mouth coke bottle, cut a hole near the top under the cap and epoxy a bike tire nozzle in; cut the top off a spray can, cut spray can tube to length and epoxy it into the coke cap, fill with misc pork offal, screw coke cap on and pressurize with bike tire pump

call it diy shitskin-away, post to twitter, get comfy
>>
>>81149456
If your into matt brackens stuff he often posts there.
Great fiction piece:
http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/06/piss-christ-piss-koran-part-one/
>>
File: 1467683910509.jpg (132 KB, 577x432) Image search: [Google]
1467683910509.jpg
132 KB, 577x432
>>81150155

Then how about leaving the ideology that teaches 'death to apostates' ?
>>
>>81141666
Do all those things to jews. You see the way it goes is jews rally liberals to let in muslims to destroy white society. Kill the jew and the muslim ceases to be a problem, since it would be left to fuck goats in the middle east.
>>
File: muk_jihad_1.png (293 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
muk_jihad_1.png
293 KB, 950x1200
>>81141666
I already boycott their shit.

What you need to do is spread their own literature, because that's where the terrible stuff is.
>>
>>81143588

Realistically you can't rely on violence to defeat the left you so gotta use the same tactics they use against the right. Be as subversive as possible. Point out every inconsistency at every opportunity. Give them no ideological safe spaces or echo chambers. Undermine the institutions that produce the leftists like academia, hollywood, MSM, and mainstream political groups.

Red pill as many normies as possible so they lose trust in these institutions.
>>
File: DVI.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
DVI.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>81147818
>>
I don't think nationalist pro-European/white parties will win in the West.
I think the best they can do is form regional strongholds and launch independence movements to form new European nations.
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (50 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
50 KB, 400x570
Cut off foreign aid and/or economic ties to predominately Muslim countries that do not ratify laws that ultimately work against Islam, such as equality/ equal protection for women under the law and separation of church and state.

I would also export various feminist academics from the West to do public speeches in Islamic cities, as well as export American entertainment in order to further subvert Islamic culture in their women and children.
>>
>>81143588
you see ivan, if you destroy sjw

muslims not aceptable and scared of going out
>>
>>81141666
Nuclear warfare. It made Japan stop and now we are allies. Only I suggest multiple bombs be dropped in middleeastern countries. It really takes the fight out when your next generation looks like fucking jimminy crickett.
>>
>>81151411
Holy shit trips again for me. Im telling truths
>>
People like to talk big about killing muslims, but how do you actually distinguish muslims from non-muslims?

There's many european ,and other, ethnicities that are as dark as the average person that practises Islam, nor can you explicitly tell from skin colour whether they practise or not.

>inb4 hurr durr we kill them all
yeah no
>>
>>81141666
>Since we are not yet allowed to kill them in the streets how do we make the Muslim scum pay?
They arent allowed to kill us either, but they still do it
>>
>>81151690
>actually
Start with mosques. Also, use social media to profile people before any happenings that would make them hide their power level.
>>
>>81150431
Don't lie to yourself, you just hate people with brown eyes and black hair. Even if he told you he's not muslim anymore you'll label him as using taqila.
>>
>>81149931
You're dead right.
Japan and Poland treat Muslims badly, and look at the hundreds of Islamic terrorist attacks in those countries.
Oh wait.

You dumb fuck.
You'd also have said that the USA shouldn't have declared war on Japan in WWII because doing so would make Japanese people dislike America.

You are so fucking dumb.
Your argument is essentially: "Don't hit the bully back, because he might continue to bully you." You have to have such a weak mental state to accept that logic; like, born to be cucked.
>>
Remove your custom from their businesses
>>
>>81151157
>american entertainment
woah mate, don't make them watch friends or something, that's fucking inhumane
>>
>>81141666
>the globalist shill in power says I can't so I guess I won't even though I'm literally about to die
>>
>>81143163
BASED RHODESIAN
>>
>>81143588
I fucking love Russians.
>>
>>81149931

> And now you've just given every Muslim a reason to radicalize because you just proved Isis right, you fucking dipshit

Hi Schlomo.

ISIS is right, we are at war with Islam. they are all fifth column cultural destroyers. Just like you.
>>
>>81149931
Haven't the radicals realized that if they kill us we win?
>>
>>81152359

It's easy to know when someone truly stops being a Muslim or Jew ... they stop cutting their sons.]
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.