[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungary deploys 10000 troops to its border to remove migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
File: Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png (8 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png
8 KB, 2000x1000
Based Hungary does it again but i thought the Balkans route was shut or are these migrants that got through before it shut.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36786438
>>
>>81129528
Viktor Orban, King of Europe!
>>
Hungry for Hungary!
>>
>>81129731

Could we get him elected president of the EU after he is done fixing Hungary?
>>
File: 1466632420534.jpg (50 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1466632420534.jpg
50 KB, 543x960
Feels good man
>>
>>81129528

How the hell are they even making it into Germany these days? Isn't every Southern European country doing the same thing?
>>
BASED HUNGARY
A
S
E
D

H
U
N
G
R
A
Y
>>
Anyone from the Balkans here because in the media a couple of months ago they said the Macedonian border was closed so it shut down the Balkan route but it sounds like in this story that there is crowds at the Hungarian border still.
>>
File: 63463.jpg (40 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
63463.jpg
40 KB, 788x444
How can globalist-cucks even compete?
>>
>>81129528
Good.
This is the perfect timing, while the west is pre-occupied with nice, and the US with BLM on top, no one would give a shit if some deportation would happen.
>>
Why have faggot OP's stop green texting paragraphs from the shity articles they post?
I don't feel like clicking every link on this fucking site give tl,dr faggots.
>>
>>81129912
why are my hungry friends still saying that Orban is terrible, corrupt and just cares about making money for his family and other corrupt politicians? it it liberal hungarian social media propaganda?
>>
>>81129528
>According to officials, currently around 500 refugees currently enter Serbia each day but none are moving onwards because the border with Hungary is closed.
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/humanitarian-resources-streched-to-the-limits-07-12-2016
>>
>>81130008
No. They get there through other countries, italy, greece, france, etc. I don't think the balkans is doing that well either.

They pass those countries to get to germany, then pretty much take it from there.
>>
>>81130443
>Orban is terrible, corrupt and just cares about making money for his family and other corrupt politicians?
I wouldn't call him terrible, there are many politicians worse than him. The rest true.
>>
>>81129528
Yess evil hungarian soldiers are shooting migrants back to serbia and plan on conquering the balkans

>>81130443
We only see the bad things that's why our suicide rate is so high
>>
>>81130443
They are just neo-communist faggots, don't care about them.
>>
>>81130008
Seems like there is some transit through Hungary, probably a German initiative:

>The measures have caused growing backlogs on the Serbian side in daytime temperatures of up to 37C. More than 1,000 migrants are now waiting to enter Hungary, legally, through one of two "transit zones" at Horgos and Kelebia.

"When the transit zones were first established we were told they could process 100 people a day," UNHCR spokesman Erno Simon told the BBC on a fact-finding visit to Horgos.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36786438

>>81130230
That's a good question. Perhaps though Albania?

There's this as well:
http://www.euronews.com/2016/03/14/greek-macedonian-border-breached-by-migrants-as-three-drown-crossing-river/
>>
File: hungary_removes_kebab.png (1 MB, 1903x9044) Image search: [Google]
hungary_removes_kebab.png
1 MB, 1903x9044
>>81129528
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36786438
>>
So they literally just hired 10000 people for removing kebab. Wow.
>>
>>81130443
Because he does this shit to appear strong in the media's eyes and to pander to people like you.
But he's taking billions out of the Hungarian economy and giving it to his friends and cronies.
He wants you to think he's a great honorable leader who doesn't give a shit about the globalist agenda but he's just an opportunist.
Nepotism was always bad in Hungary but Orbán brought back socalist era shit.
What he says in the media is nice and all but it's hollow rhetoric.
>>
>>81131071
so
>>81130926
>>81130873
are neo-reds?

What i have noticed is that the poor always hate orban
>>
>>81130242
We should shop that to look like the one when Trump congratulates to Putin.
>>
>>81131343
Nice proxy, Jew.
>>
>>81131343
sounds exactly like my friends talking but I can't believe it it sounds so extremely liberal and green voting dumb sheeple minded

>>81131531
word
>>
>>81131343
t. George Soros
>>
File: europe map.jpg (170 KB, 1000x811) Image search: [Google]
europe map.jpg
170 KB, 1000x811
>>81129528
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36786438

To be honest. That makes no sense.

The border we need to protect is the one on pic related. THERE they come in. When they are at the Serbian-Hungarian border, it is too late, then they are already in Europe.
>>
> To push refugees back to Serbia, and out of the EU.

Hungary, awww... I'd come down there and kiss you if it wasn't for the fact that I'd get beaten down and thrown out for behaving like a faggot.
>>
>>81131343
>What he says in the media is nice and all but it's hollow rhetoric.

The border wall is definitely not a hollow rhetoric.
Kicking out refugees isn't just that either.
Same goes for opposing the EU.

Look, he may be bad in many ways, I don't know. But the damage cause by these invaders is Permanent, it will haunt the countries that take them for centuries, if not for all eternity.

The price you're paying? That's temporary. You just have to weather the storm which is the push of the globalists onto Europe.
>>
serious question, is orban a gypsie? he doesn't look white
>>
According to our PM, Merkel is very strongly against closing the Balkan route.

She put a lot of pressure on Balkan states to keep the route effectively open, although it was reported widely that the route is 'closed'.
>>
>>81131531
>>81131686

Orbán is the text book definition of a fucking Jew
Try opening a tobacco shop as a non-FIDESZ person and look what happens
FIDESZ drones should be gassed
>>
File: hungary_removes_kebab.png (4 MB, 628x7530) Image search: [Google]
hungary_removes_kebab.png
4 MB, 628x7530
>>81131197
better version
>>
>>81129908
Fuck off, you cuck. The EU will no longer exist soon.
>>
>>81131978
enlighten me what party do you support in hungary?
>>
>>81131647
You can believe this shit.
Orbán is an opportunistic bitch, but at least he does something the prevent complete chaos.
He's terrible as a person and as a prime minister, but still we had far worse than him.
I'm actually sometimes thankful for his government's actions, sometimes I'm in pure rage.
Hungary's wild ride never ends.
>>
>>81131343
All politicians steal from the people though at least yours enforces your border in Western Europe we get the worst of both Worlds the politicians are corrupt and we have open borders.
>>
>>81131714
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_border_barrier

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509429/Return-Iron-Curtain-Soviet-era-barbed-wire-fence-rebuilt-Bulgaria-prevent-migrants-reaching-Europe-new-Turkish-route-Prime-Minister-announces-plans-wall-Greek-border.html

I believe they are not coming through there
>>
>>81131959
The situation has become less dramatic around here. The route has been closed to some extent, but human trafficking is still going on. There are also more and more coming from Italy.
>>
>>81131978
>FIDESZ drones should be gassed
you gave yourself away, bignose

Is 444 down?
>>
>>81131714
They're coming through greece=>macedonia. Bulgaria is already deflecting them and telling turkey to fuck off, hell they even hired the kebab hunter which isis put a bounty on
>>
>>81129528
>MOST HATED COUNTRY ON /POL/
>strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

MOST HATED COUNTRY ON /POL/
strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

>>
>>81130926
Well, fuck me! Where do I sign up for this?
>>
>>81132219
I read something about Austria willing to strenghten our common borders together if we take back thousands of immigrants.
Dear neighbour: why is your government being a fuckface?
>>
>>81132102
>He's terrible as a person and as a prime minister

Why is that you dumb fuck?What would you do different?

>>81131978
so tough lol
>>
HUNGARY, NO!
>>
>>81131197
>try to fight the gate guards
>get your shit pushed in
>claim innocence and moral high ground

>ruin your own country
>demand handouts on your paved walk up to Germany's rape camps
>have to camp outside a gate
>make a squallid shitheap not even worth being called a tent city
>make no attempt to improve it
>push responsibility onto the men whose daughters you are waiting in queue to rape

>abandon children while lazing about
>one drowns himself in ankle deep water
>no adult supervision or even other children around to save him
>instead of realizing someone needs to watch the kiddie pool, walk around camp all day looking sad while you await a handout for your bravery
>if those white men hadn't forced them to stay in conditions they made poor themselves, these poor people could not supervisor children in peace

Kill all Muslims.
>>
>>81131531
We still have plenty of our own jews left undfortunately. It's not impossible that one would stumble upon /pol/. We also have a fuckton of foreign press and high end wage IT cucks at multinational corporations staying here for qutie some time during the year. They could also post ITT under our flag.
>>
>>81132690
National debt is getting bigger year after year, tobacco is privatized, unbearable amount of bureaocracy, no proper educational system, disgusting hospitals, tons of money spent on political advertising and controlled media, should I continue?
Do not misunderstand me, I'm not voting for MSZP or Jobbik. Every option sucks sadly.
>>
>>81132178
>I believe they are not coming through there
Yes, they do. They are all coming via the Turkish land border now to Bulgaria and a few to Greece - then Bulgaria. About 20,000 each month (I know that because around 15,000 of them arrive in Germany each month still and about 3,000 in Austria and the other 2,000 go to other countries).
>>
File: Bulgaria_soviet_fence.png (814 KB, 1903x974) Image search: [Google]
Bulgaria_soviet_fence.png
814 KB, 1903x974
>>81132178
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509429/Return-Iron-Curtain-Soviet-era-barbed-wire-fence-rebuilt-Bulgaria-prevent-migrants-reaching-Europe-new-Turkish-route-Prime-Minister-announces-plans-wall-Greek-border.html
>>
>>81133197
hmmm interesting, we get very few news on the subject here.
Could you please link me to some articles?
>>
>>81133123
Then shut the fuck up and stop giving us a bad reputation! If this is the best we have available, have the decency to not complain about it. You wouldn't do it with your family either, would you fuckface?
>>
>>81131343

Honorary Kike?
>>
>>81132258
>>81132922

>There's literally a sound recording out there of a FIDESZ kike saying that a family will get the tobacco selling rights if they support FIDESZ

I hope one day people will have enough of this and straight up hang or shoot every FIDESZ drone on the face of the planet
Literally MSZP 2

>>81132091
They're all terrible

>>81132690
I wouldn't make my friends billionaires
I wouldn't give taxpayer money to my dicksucking asslicking oligarchs faggots
I wouldn't gave taxpayer money to my friends
I wouldn't give out Hungarian national treasures to my friend

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
>>
>>81133123
>National debt is getting bigger year after year
blatant lie you retard
>tobacco is privatized
>unbearable amount of bureaocracy
how is it unbearable?
maybe to some extent but there's no proof for that
>no proper educational system
lefitst propaganda
>disgusting hospitals
I only know about my local hospital and it's perfectly fine, again, leftists propaganda
>tons of money spent on political advertising and controlled media
true to some extent
>>
>>81133758
>National debt is getting bigger year after year
blatant lie you retard
>unbearable amount of bureaocracy
how is it unbearable?
>tobacco is privatized
maybe to some extent but there's no proof for that
>no proper educational system
lefitst propaganda
>disgusting hospitals
I only know about my local hospital and it's perfectly fine, again, leftists propaganda
>tons of money spent on political advertising and controlled media
true to some extent
>>
>>81133757

Honorary Kike?
>>
>>81133757
>444 had its own article why it is ok to accept money from Soros

I see he asked you for a favour
>>
>>81132922
this "user"
>ID: yieCaXUM
is paid-shill. same copy-paste bs and pict in every related thread
>>
>>81133757
>I wouldn't give taxpayer money to my dicksucking asslicking oligarchs faggots
>I wouldn't gave taxpayer money to my friends

more then 80% of the entire Tax money goes to the national health institutes you like to bash
>>
File: jesus.png (233 KB, 615x393) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
233 KB, 615x393
>jewing this hard
I knew BBC was bad, but holy macro this is unacceptable.

>>81133757
Europe is literally under attack and we are one of the only countries that seem to give a shit. We can't risk getting a less stable government for the next few election cycles.
Go chase some Pokémen if you are so upset. That should calm you down.
>>
>>81133579
> If this is the best we have available, have the decency to not complain about it.
Hello communism, my old friend.
>>
>>81133579
>If this is the best we have available, have the decency to not complain about it

Here's everything that's wrong with Hungary

This is the FIDESZ Neo-Kádár cuck mentality

>>81133984
Shut the fuck up Jamal

>>81134123
>B-BUT THE LEFT ALSO STEALS SO IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT !

It's getting old Viktor

You've been saying this since you were elected

The left is dead and irrelevant

You're the only jew here now
>>
>>81134916
>>81134627
Meh, a least it's an identity that still has some pride in it.

>>81134148
Get raped by nigrants, fag!
>>
File: 40b.jpg (28 KB, 546x567) Image search: [Google]
40b.jpg
28 KB, 546x567
my theory is that >>81135196
is the richest Hungarian here and the rest is just butthurt poor magyar blaming orban for everything that's wrong with their life's
>>
>>81131714
Bulgarian militia are beating the fuck out of them and the Gypsies are abducting them to harvest their organs.
>>
>>81129528
>b b but you cant control immigration
>>
>>81129528
Holy shit they must have drafted all their male population
>>
>>81135393
I wish, I'm just a low level construction worker but some of the anons ITT are really butthurt for no reason. I think they are mostly Jobbik-tards that still can't cope with the fact that Orbán made their "radical" right wing policies the center-right policies and now they have nothing to complain about. They are eternal contrarians without a mission.
>>
HUNGARY CONFIRMED FOR ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297431/Hungarian-Prime-Minister-accuses-billionaire-investor-George-Soros-trying-undermine-Europe-supporting-refugees-travelling-Middle-East.html
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/14/billionaire-george-soros-comes-under-fire-in-hungary.html
>>
>>81130230
The media has always been really fucking quiet about this shit, mainly because the country is a hairs breath away from absolute total civil war and kebab removal.
>>
>>81132557
The Austrian political system is insanely polarized, especially now that the presidential election has to be repeated.

The Social-Democrats are being torn apart between the left-wing cucks and some more reasonably fellas, such as the minister of defense. At the same time they are shackled to a Conservative party, that has a large faction that would prefer a right-wing coalition with the FPÖ (our FN). But neither party wants to break the coalition, since that would mean a parliamentary election, which would most likely result in an FPÖ victory.

The general population is also being polarized to some extent. It's old versus young, country versus city, men versus women, cucks against reasonable people.

This leads to a climate where people spout a lot of bullshit. If I were you, I'd not take the words of Austrian politicians seriously. Remember how the former chancellor called you guys Nazis? 3 months later his foreign and interior ministers had closed to Balkan route.
>>
>>81130443
he seems like an "old boys club" type of crony politician - probably gives all the favourable contracts to his friends and whatnot, built a great football stadium in his tiny irrelevant hometown, etc.

but he is spot on when it comes to immigration/blood and soil.

when it comes to an existential crisis, people will overlook cronyism and rally behind a leader who is at least right on the biggest issue.
>>
>>81135718
holy shit the well-known romanian butthurt arrived!
>>
>>81136335
>the country is a hairs breath away from absolute total civil war and kebab removal.

are the shqips getting uppity again?
>>
>>81135196
neha el is olvasod mire reagalsz? mert akkor talan nem engem probalnal meg sertegetni
>>
>>81136792
Az ID-t valóban nem olvastam, csak feltételeztem hogy az enyém volt, pedig nem. Jogos, elnézést.
>>
>>81131860
Cheers Israelibro, agreed with every word.

How come you're Israeli but not on the side of the globalists? I cant help but notice a lot of globalists (eg. Soros, the worst one) are Jewish. Plenty of goy too obvs. No anti-semite honest

What is Israels opinion on Globalists? Genuinely curious
>>
How come Hungary is so based yet they still haven't left the EU?
>>
>>81129731
He is actually a gypsy btw
>>
File: She Knows.png (389 KB, 461x579) Image search: [Google]
She Knows.png
389 KB, 461x579
>>81133579

Talk about being a cuck, hahahah goddamn, man.
>>
>>81131343
Too fucking true brother

>>81131531
Fuck off Amerifat, go eat a burger and let adults talk OK?

>>81131686
t. brainwashed fag

>>81131860
>Same goes for opposing the EU.
He was begging to the UK to not leave. Listen, he tries to appear big but he doesn't do real work, our economy is in the gutter, he just set back highschool education with decades, our IT sector is shit, no one wants children here and not because "muh money", but because everyone feels that this country is just one step away to fall under Romania and Serbia.
>>
>>81130476
my sister works in Subotica and Belgrade with refugees, they say you guys beat them worse than Taliban
maximum kek
>>
>>81133579
Here, the textbook definition of the average Hungarian. Don't complain, be a drone, don't do anything, it could be worse.

We have to build a strong country, and I'm not kidding, the first people who we have to deal first is people like you. If there is no opposition, there will be no debates, there will be no progress.
>>
>>81129528
>migrants get the shit beat out of them and rot in their holes while a statue of Jesus laughs at them from across the fence

Based Hungary
>>
>>81138634
the border control is boring and everyone needs some fun

btw if rapefuges dont respect the border and dont want to use the legal way... they should not be surprised if the guard dogs bite (or anything) them when they try to cut the fence
>>
>>81130476

They will find a way don't you worry, not even them are crazy enough to stay here.

I pray that they reach Germany safely.
>>
>>81138634
>Subotica

*you mean Szabadka, don't worry, fixed it for you :^)
>>
>>81141409
Sounds so dirty, ugh, not in your lifetime pal.
Srbi marš na Drinu, svi drugi marš u pičku materinu.
>>
So, is it time to move the fuck home or what? There are too many literal niggers and arabs here.
>>
>>81132373
>no Straya on the poll
Fucking bias'd pro shit posting cunt
>>
>>81129731
He is a cuck. Hope he gets cancer as big of a cancer he is.
>>
File: hunborder37.jpg (108 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder37.jpg
108 KB, 960x540
Orbán might be a shitsucking faggot, but let's discuss good people: the Hungarian policemen and soldiers.

Imagedump commencing.
>>
File: hunborder36.jpg (52 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
hunborder36.jpg
52 KB, 640x425
>>
File: hunborder35.png (283 KB, 410x402) Image search: [Google]
hunborder35.png
283 KB, 410x402
>>
File: hunborder34.jpg (208 KB, 1276x984) Image search: [Google]
hunborder34.jpg
208 KB, 1276x984
>>
>>81129528

Have they deployed the Mounted Archers?
>>
File: hunborder33.jpg (32 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
hunborder33.jpg
32 KB, 630x420
There is a number of Polish, Slovakian and Czech people deployed as well.

>>81144491
That only happens in dire emergencies.
>>
File: hunborder32.jpg (22 KB, 570x400) Image search: [Google]
hunborder32.jpg
22 KB, 570x400
Anyway, mounted troops would be efficient at border patrol.
>>
File: hunborder31.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hunborder31.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
>>
File: hunborder30.jpg (61 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
hunborder30.jpg
61 KB, 1024x683
>>
>>81130268
Excellent observation David.
>>
File: hunborder29.jpg (30 KB, 561x315) Image search: [Google]
hunborder29.jpg
30 KB, 561x315
>>
File: hunborder28.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder28.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
>>
File: hunborder27.jpg (92 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
hunborder27.jpg
92 KB, 760x507
>>
File: hunborder26.jpg (51 KB, 721x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder26.jpg
51 KB, 721x540
>>
File: hunborder25.jpg (75 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
hunborder25.jpg
75 KB, 1024x573
'Murrica, pls gibe more of these Humvees. They are reliable and durable. We like them.
>>
File: hunborder24.jpg (131 KB, 1140x492) Image search: [Google]
hunborder24.jpg
131 KB, 1140x492
>>
File: hunborder23.jpg (122 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
hunborder23.jpg
122 KB, 960x640
>>
File: hunborder21.jpg (322 KB, 1280x883) Image search: [Google]
hunborder21.jpg
322 KB, 1280x883
>>
No offence, but why would they want to go to Hungary? Aren't Germany and France the hot spots for welfare and shit?
>>
>>81145360
Never seen a 4x4 Skoda
>>
>>81129528
beautiful country
>>
We just prepare them to be amazing Western EU citizens in great countries such as Germany F乱世案dうk
>>
File: 1453201409578.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1453201409578.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>81131714
>being this new
>>
>>81145424
I guess they are...hungry
>>
>>81145360
>Hungarian police

lmao. They are more corrupt than the rest of our society and that's an amusing achievement.
>>
>>81145424
Very good question, why don't your people go to Canada
>>
>>81145424
Look up a map m8. Hungary is a transit state, that doesn't want a flood of shitskins streaming like a horde of locusts over the border.
>>
>>81145424
>>81145565
france and UK my keyboard chimped out sorry
>>
File: hunborder20.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hunborder20.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>81145424

They don't want to, but they have to pass through. Most of them are funneled towards Croatia though, although the Croats and the Slovenes are getting hard on them as well.

>>81145496
Hungary is a land of magic. 4x4 Skodas are among the mythical beasts that roam our lands.

>>81145546
Never figured that a Romanian would say something about Hungary...

>>81145642
Meh. Cops are fine. Most of them. Some are not, definitely.
>>
>>81145230
.. pretty sure there is going to be tons of them up for surplus purchase now that Oshkosh is building their replacement.
>>
>>81145702
i remember when a group of gypsies went to canada with fucking boats and they got deported to debrecen
>>
File: 1425941581549.png (259 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1425941581549.png
259 KB, 480x446
>>81133758
>>81133920
>leftist propaganda
>imblying BIDESZ X-DDD aren't even bigger thieving commie fucks than MSZP
Pliz dobt do disz :-DDDD
>>
File: 1468103787170.gif (1 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1468103787170.gif
1 MB, 235x240
>>81129528
>>
File: pferd_30.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pferd_30.jpg
369 KB, 1600x1200
>>81144676
Before the Hungarian border became a Schengen border, mounted border guards were a common sight around here.
>>
>>81145642
stop being selfbashing edgelord

at the border pointless to say, not the corrupt ones working because this counted as dirty job
>>
File: hunborder19.jpg (41 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
hunborder19.jpg
41 KB, 640x427
>>81145873

Where is a freak wave or a mythological tentacled sea monster when you need it...

>>81145873
Good to hear. I wish our top brass would have more business acumen...
>>
File: hunborder18.jpg (98 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
hunborder18.jpg
98 KB, 960x719
>>81145958
They should be again. Imagine. Migrants vs Hussars.

We should invite the Poles for that, we can't leave them out of such fun.
>>
File: 1234652916333.jpg (15 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1234652916333.jpg
15 KB, 247x248
>>81137505
Kek
>>
>>81145851
I never had nothing against hungarians, you have exceptional food and you know how to keep koranimals away, I also live in Cluj, which has a large hungarian population, cool fellas!
>>
File: IMG_20160715_194516.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_194516.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Everyone uses internet explorer here right?
>>
File: trust the huns, not even once.jpg (145 KB, 595x680) Image search: [Google]
trust the huns, not even once.jpg
145 KB, 595x680
>>81146250

Good to hear. You shall be spared during the reconq... ...I mean, I'm glad our peoples can find common ground.
>>
File: orban-cant-do-it-alone.jpg (428 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
orban-cant-do-it-alone.jpg
428 KB, 1920x1080
Is Orban the hero we need?
>>
File: hunborder17.jpg (55 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
hunborder17.jpg
55 KB, 960x719
This photo is one of my favorites. Of all the photos I have on my HD.

And I have plenty.
>>
>>81146355
isnt that Edge ?
>>
>>81146511
Whatever comes bundled with windows 10 I don't know how to install other browsers
>>
>>81146355
on mobile with the built-in browser cuz i was lazy to download smt better after the latest firmware flashing
>>
who is /szeged/ here?
>>
File: angriestpepe.jpg (10 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
angriestpepe.jpg
10 KB, 274x274
>>81146355
REEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK PLAYING POKÉMON GO FUCKKKKING NORMIE
>>
File: hunborder16.jpg (98 KB, 1270x716) Image search: [Google]
hunborder16.jpg
98 KB, 1270x716
>>81146478

He's more like that abusive, rapist father of a family that survived an apocalyptic scenario, but who also keeps the family safe from the dangers of the new world.
>>
>>81146668
I'll take it
>>
>>81146668
so, a necessary evil?
>>
>>81146662
I'm normie yes but good kind of normie found this page on Facebook
>>
File: hunborder15.jpg (132 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hunborder15.jpg
132 KB, 1280x960
At one point, a railway car had to be fucking DECONTAMINATED after the migrant scum used it. Not kidding, decontaminated. There was shit everywhere.
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Hungary-Poland.jpg (56 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Hungary-Poland.jpg
56 KB, 400x320
Keep up the good work based hungary, keep saving Europe.
>>
File: hunborder14.jpg (158 KB, 960x556) Image search: [Google]
hunborder14.jpg
158 KB, 960x556
>>81146810

Yeah. Bajnai or Gyurcsány would have been better PM's, but they are fucking soft on this migrant issue.
>>
File: hunborder13.jpg (90 KB, 960x522) Image search: [Google]
hunborder13.jpg
90 KB, 960x522
>>81146900

Saving Europe is an overstatement, but...

...thank you Polska. May we ride to Kurwhalla together.
>>
>>81146044
>selfbashing edgelord

Csak hogy meglegyen az örömöd, ezt nem angolul írom, hogy csak mi értsük az "önostorozást".
Nem tudom feltűnt-e Orbán-szopás közben, hogy Magyarország haldoklik. A mobilis munkaerő jelentős része lelépett, nem is csoda, hisz az átlagmagyar keres kb. 300 eurót egy hónapban amennyiért az angolul többé-kevésbé beszélő 20-as, 30-as generáció már nem megy el melózni.
Emellett szétbasszák a KKV szektort, mivel egyrészt a sameszoknak tolják el a pénzt, másrészt pedig bizalmatlanságot teremtenek, hisz sosem tudhatod, hogy a polgármester unokaöccsének mikor fog megtetszeni a boltod.
További óriási bűnük, hogy nem hajlandóak eltérni az egykulcsos adótól, ami pedig már a bevezetése utáni első néhány évben kudarcot vallott.
Lehetne még sorolni de fölösleges, valószínűleg egyáltalán nem ismered ezt az országot.
>>
I hate the fact I'm the only one in my family who likes refugees where did our country go so wrong?
>>
File: rpp.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rpp.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>>81146828
>I'm normie yes but good kind of normie
Those are the dead ones, get out.
>>
>>81146956
>Bajnai or Gyurcsány
wuuuuuuuuuuut?!?!?!
2006 mofo...
>>
File: this man.jpg (452 KB, 1300x706) Image search: [Google]
this man.jpg
452 KB, 1300x706
>>81147108

>Liking these "refugees".
>>
>>81129528
10000? We doesn't even have that many toopers!
>>
File: hunborder12.jpg (73 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
hunborder12.jpg
73 KB, 960x632
>>81147245

I'm not saying he's a likeable human being. But he's definitely a better man than Orbán. Thing is, Orbán happens to be right about the migrant issue and Gyugyó is too trapped by his own misguided "humanism".

But let's not turn this into a Gyurcsány vs. Orbán shitstorm.
>>
>>81129528
Bratanki!
>>
>>81147269
honestly I think 50% of them are genuine rest of them are con artist but we cant seprate the two and they deserve to live in hungary just like you and me
>>
>>81137176
>I cant help but notice a lot of globalists (eg. Soros, the worst one) are Jewish.

It is sadly true. Jews are over represented in the radical left.
>What is Israels opinion on Globalists?
Most here don't call them that, but just the left.
Our country is pretty right wing and nationalistic, one could say, so our population supports the nationalistic parties in Europe and the US with quite a margin.
Our politicians are more moderate somewhat, but still our ruling party, the Likud, has ties with most of the so called far right parties in Europe.

This was written by our minister of defense, you can google translate (for a German newspaper so in German):

http://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html

Pretty much our stance on the Muslim invasion of Europe.

Soros is hated here, but for our own reasons, he has been promoting and funding multiculturalism here for a couple of decades, and has funded an attempt to topple the right wing gov in 2011.
>>
File: hunborder11.jpg (92 KB, 960x503) Image search: [Google]
hunborder11.jpg
92 KB, 960x503
>>81147586
Israel, pls gibe nonlethal weapons and rubber rounds or whatever you use.
>>
File: 1463641286357.jpg (95 KB, 2000x527) Image search: [Google]
1463641286357.jpg
95 KB, 2000x527
Hungary is so based, but why all the time I go to hookers are then from Hungary?
>>
>>81147064
>Orbán-szopás
te teljesen hulye vagy uldozesi maniaval megspekelve

hol beszelten en orbanrol? te diszponty en csak annyit mondtam, hogy hatarorizetre nem eppen a korrupt rendorok mennek, hanem a naivabb szeplelkuek vagy azok a balekok akik a rovidebbet huztak, mivel ez SZAR munkanak szamit naluk
>>
File: 1447881682965.png (11 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
1447881682965.png
11 KB, 496x501
>>81135554
>gypsies are harvesting their organs
Please tell me it's true!
>>
>>81131920

He has blue eyes. He's whiter than 70% of Serbs.
>>
>>81146956
Bajnai sucks at charisma, good at economics.
Gyurcsány is a bleeding heart leftist scum with epilepsy and a horrible attitude.
Neither are good PMOH candidates.
Not that Orbán's any better.
>>
>>81147741
Seems like you're doing just fine comrade :)
Rather send you steel tipped bullets.
>>
I take it most of the Magyars in here are Jobbik supporters if they don't like Orban?
>>
>>81147108
fitymád van?
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (63 KB, 478x417) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
63 KB, 478x417
>>81135554

>come to Europe in hope of gibsmedats
>get beaten by Bulgarians
>get organs stolen by Gypsies
>>
>>81133197
>they go through Bulgaria

Please, almost none go through there. They travel by sea to Greece from turkey and to Italy from Africa
>>
File: hunborder9.jpg (90 KB, 960x522) Image search: [Google]
hunborder9.jpg
90 KB, 960x522
>>81147918

We could do better. Also, we don't need a PR disaster that would come if we actually opened live fire on what are unarmed people. Well, they are not people, but they are still unarmed. Your expertise at handling these things would come in handy.
>>
>>81148104
Also there were reports of serbs keeping them in their basements as sex slaves and the montenegro mafia using them as mules.

Makes my heart warm and fuzzy.
>>
>>81147774
>whoring is legal in your country
>is illegal in Hungary

If there is one whore from Hungary there and you visit her all the time then you are correct.

The Czech girls are the most numerous in the porn industry, btw.
>>
File: hunborder8.jpg (40 KB, 812x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder8.jpg
40 KB, 812x540
Food donations. Many people appreciate the service of our troops in the form of donating food and kind words. And who appreciates a delicious snack or a hearty meal more than a trooper on deployment?
>>
File: hunborder7.jpg (38 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder7.jpg
38 KB, 810x540
"Thank you for keeping us safe!"
>>
>>81146956
Gyurcsány never, Bajnai is like Bokros, good for economy but not good to be a leader.
>>
File: hunborder6.jpg (36 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder6.jpg
36 KB, 810x540
>>81148745

No arguments here... Although Orbán isn't the best leader either.
>>
>>81148292
There are a few systems that could be useful. I have no doubt that we'll sell to you whatever you want, our countries have pretty good relations it seems.
I wish you well

>>81148503
Can attest to that as I served myself in the past.
>>
>>81148745
>Bokros

we all know he was poisoning the wells...

https://youtu.be/n9GbqtVXc8U
>>
File: hunborder5.jpg (25 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
hunborder5.jpg
25 KB, 810x540
>>81148926
May it remain so. This whole refugee crisis made me appreciate Israel a bit more. Is this the kind of shit you put up with on a regular basis?
>>
File: Węgrysoon.jpg (44 KB, 710x461) Image search: [Google]
Węgrysoon.jpg
44 KB, 710x461
>>81146210
We must set a new record of hussar-made human kebab. Six people at once is not enough by today standards.
>>
File: hunborder4.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
hunborder4.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
Thank you letters from all over the country.
>>
File: nagy_laszlo.jpg (56 KB, 297x223) Image search: [Google]
nagy_laszlo.jpg
56 KB, 297x223
>>81147539
>he's definitely a better man
>Gyurcsány
>better
>man or human being
hol a jo kurva anyadba voltal mikor MInDENT lezaratott/bezaratott es eladott az orszagban (elmu, mav, vizmuvek, fogaz, magyar posta, malev, stb), a szolasszabadsagot 1 az 1 ben betiltotta, minden szart sajat szaja szerint cenzuratatott, maganak es a haverjainak kisajatitto a nemzeti unnepeket mivel mindenki mas szamara lezaratta a varost keritesekkel... a szart is kiverettette a rendorseggel a jarokelokbol a nyilt utcan... meg a kurva vasuti sineket is felszedette mondvan minek az, de volt helyette vizitdij automata meg korhazi szef a sogoroknak, miutan a dilihaztol megmentette a fajtajat mivel bezaratta az OSSZESET es akik ott voltak a mai napig kezeletlenul lezengenek koztunk

a lista kilometeres te tudatlan ovodas

az altala felvett hiteleket is csak ennek a kurva evnek az elejen sikerult visszafizetnie a mostani kormanynak

az EU az oktast ez a fasz epitette le, vonta el a penzeket, beremeles hirbol se volt de otvar nagy inflacio es szemkilovetes az bezzeg volt
http://mandiner.hu/cikk/20131022_ongyilkos_lett_a_2006_ban_kilott_szemu_cs_attila
>>
>>81149069
Not as bad as you had last summer, but yeah. You get used to it I guess, considering our neighbors. But there is no reason this should become a constant for a country in the heart of Europe.
>>
>>81149137

Indeed, we must beat the Romanians at their game. We can't have them have the impalement record.

>>81149207
Mi a faszt mondtál rólam az előbb, kisköcsög? Elmondom neked, a
csoportom legjobbjaként végeztem a Magyar Gárda kiképzésén, számos
titkos akcióban vettem részt a migránsok
ellen és több, mint 300 igazolt verésem van. Ki vagyok képezve a
parmezánhadviselésben és én vagyok a legjobb orvlövész az egész
Betyárseregben. Nem vagy nekem semmi, csak egy újabb célpont. Olyan
precizitással foglak eltörölni, amelyet még nem láttak ezen a földön,
meglátod. Azt hiszed, megúszhatod azt, hogy ilyen szarságokat mondasz
rólam az interneten? Gondold át újra, szarzsák. Miközben beszélünk, épp
felveszem a kapcsolatot a titkos, egész Kárpát-medencére kiterjedő
kémhálózatommal, lenyomozzuk az IP-címedet, úgyhogy készülj fel a
viharra, te kis hernyó. Arra a viharra, ami elsöpri azt a tyúkszaros kis
dolgot, amit az életednek hívsz. Kurvára halott vagy, kölyök. Ott tudok
lenni bárhol, bármikor és több, mint hétszáz különböző módon tudlak
megölni csak puszta kézzel. És nem csak a puszta kezes harcra vagyok
kiképezve, hozzáférésem van a TEK teljes fegyverarzenáljához, amit
teljes mértékben fel fogok használni arra, hogy a nyomorult kis seggedet
eltöröljem a kontinens színéről, te darab szar. Ha tudnád, hogy az
„okos” kis kommented micsoda szentségtelen bosszúhadjáratot fog maga
után vonni, talán befogtad volna a kurva szádat. De nem tudtad, nem
tetted és most megfizeted az árát, te átkozott idióta. Dühöt fogok rád
szarni és belefulladsz. Halott vagy, kisköcsög.
>>
>>81146355
BB10 OS Web Browser.
>>
>>81149424
>Magyar Gárda kiképzésén
lost
>>
How the mighty have fallen. Serbia is not removing kebab, now Serbia is the place other countries remove their kebab to.
>>
>>81147581
why would they deserve it?
>>
I know quite a few hungarian po-po.

They all signed up for an easy job and early retirement. They fine speeders and public urinators, they prance around looking tough and sporting a big fat attitude. Most investigations go unsolved and it takes them 40 minutes to arrive (hour and a half if gyppos are involved).

I also know many of them who were sent down to the border. They come home and whine like women. They fucking hate it. Suddenly the pay's not enough and I know two of them who quit the force because actual service stinks compared to walking around in groups of five looking mean.
I also know cops, good peaople who quit because of the rampant ignorance and corruption on the force.

The only way a policeman can earn my trust is by putting his service weapon in his mouth and pulling the trigger.

Also want to give a shout-out to female officers. I've seen them cry. Hilarious.
>>
File: sad merchant.png (19 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
sad merchant.png
19 KB, 183x232
>>81131860
oy vey what are you saying? stop it or the goyim will abandon diversity
>>
>>81148401
>is illegal in Hungary
Since when
>>
>>81129528
MAGYARS ARE HEROES
>>
File: 315.jpg (20 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
20 KB, 540x360
>>81148056
>az érzés amikor apád is egy muszlim migráns
>az érzés amikor az emberek meglepődnek hogy szerintem is szar ötlet millió olyan embert beengedni akik semennyire se tisztelik a nőket, buzikat, és úgy a más kultúrákat általában
>az érzés amikor abban egyetértek hogy segíteni kell a háború elől menekülő embereken, semmi értelme nincs őket hosszútávon letelepíteni és úgy csinálni mintha nem egy új szélsőjobboldalt termelnénk ki azzal hogy ignoráns módon szarunk a realitásra

>>81148941
If we followed Bokros's plans, we would be ahead of Slovakia today. And people are doing pretty well in Slovakia.

>>81147539
Gyurcsány was the last nail in the coffin of our democracy. Today we have a "right-wring" Kadar who appeals to edgy kids on 4chan and old retired people.
We have no right or left-wing in this country. Jobbik and LMP are both actual standing for something (none of them is perfect), but they are just too incompetent to form any kind of strong, uniting force.
>>
>>81149424
this ancient copy-paste shit older than you
>>
File: 14482781702042.jpg (8 KB, 258x281) Image search: [Google]
14482781702042.jpg
8 KB, 258x281
>>
>>81149880
>doing well

that is the failing West's opium

https://youtu.be/mCQgj1QNppo
>>
>>81149880
mehetsz innen
mondjuk redditre
>>
>>81149880
>az érzés, amikor apád nem maradt otthon a gecibe a közelkeleten.

You're welcome in Germany, I hear
>>
>>81149729
>Since when
check the laws it was/is always illegal

mindig is az volt, nyilvanosan kimondva vagy barmilyen fajta kerito szolgaltatasban resztvenni is tilos... papiron

ezt ugy jatszak ki, hogy a kurvak ha jon a rendor azt mondjak... mindenfele ellenszolgaltatas nelkul csak baszni akartak a sajat szorakozuskra, a strici meg nem strici csak haziur akitol. berlik a lakast
>>
File: 1464982274208.jpg (250 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464982274208.jpg
250 KB, 800x800
>>81150514
:(
>>
>>81143198
Fidesz has some pretty good programs for people like you abroad to support you when you get home. I came back home a year before that started and I was pretty bummed, when I heard that I missed out on the gibs.
>>
>>81150291
ink turulchan

>>81150341
Néha úgy érzem jobb lett volna ha marad. Amúgy meg, Napóleon korzikai volt, aztán mégis a legnagyobb francia, lehet még belőlem nagy ember aki nagy dolgokat tesz a hazájáért.
>>
>>81150065
Miért Vili ?
>>
>>81143198
Haza kell majd jönnöd amikor elkezdik kidobálni a magyarokat Brexit miatt
>>
Orban is a corrupt moron, but his border fence is truly genius.
>>
File: transparent concrete.jpg (104 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
transparent concrete.jpg
104 KB, 650x433
Let me tell you about one of Hungary's achievements that is an actual achievement.

TRANSPARENT

FUCKING

CONCRETE

One of our inventors figured it out in a glorious moment when Tengri blessed him with his divine wisdom.
>>
>>81150810
Csak Korzika tudod Európa, s Napóleon is fehér volt.
Sajnállak amúgy, de csak egy picit. Szerencsére a Magyar van annyira okos, hogy sose tartson honfitársának.
>>
File: üvegbeton.jpg (118 KB, 440x383) Image search: [Google]
üvegbeton.jpg
118 KB, 440x383
Üvegbeton, motherfuckers.
>>
>>81151101
>kidobálni
ez sosem fog megtortenni mivel pont ugyanabban a cipoben vannak, mint minden europai orszag

kioregedett lakossag es keves munkara foghato kepzett fiatal
>>
File: 01_cikkbanner_03.jpg (1 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
01_cikkbanner_03.jpg
1 MB, 3872x2592
>>81151311
>Tengeri
>>
>>81149543

Don't worry. One way or the other, they are moving along.
>>
>>81151420
What would you use this for
>>
>>81151420
Ennek a baromságnak pont annyi értelme van a Rubik kockának meg a többi szarnak.
>>
>>81151393
Játszhatod a hülyegyereket, nekem mindegy. Amúgy meg, nem vagyok kevésbé fehér mint az átlag dél-alföldi. Ha magyarizálnám a nevem senkinek fel se tűnne.

Amúgy meg, a magyar nyelvben nincs olyan hogy "Magyar", csak magyar. Meg angol, amerikai, francia, román stb.
Az angol nyelvben szokták nagybetűvel kezdeni a népcsoportok neveit: "English, Hungarian, American, Indian etc."
>>
>>81151871
Na látod, ezért nem vagy Magyar.
>>
>>81151871
Azért kemény lehet, hogy anyádat felcsinálta egy cig... akarom mondani arab. Elég undi.
>>
File: Orban Trump.jpg (41 KB, 682x713) Image search: [Google]
Orban Trump.jpg
41 KB, 682x713
>>81146478
No, we need Trumban.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (3 MB, 4232x4016) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
3 MB, 4232x4016
Good job Hungary bros, it is up to you and us to stifle the shtskin flow, just like a thousand years ago.

>>81131714
Kek,k pic related t*rk, I have a bigger one, but can;t find it. The bigger one includes the ones caught by civilian hunting squads, the ones that froze to death and some more.
>>
>>81136581
>romanian butthurt

We have 0 reasons to be butthurt pal. Stop projecting.
>>
>>81146507
Where exactly is that cross? Can huns visit it or is it in a militarised zone?
>>
File: letöltés.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>>81151689
>>81151787
>>
File: cheers.jpg (77 KB, 678x427) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
77 KB, 678x427
>>81129528
fucking based.
i love hungary
>>
>>81152316
Nem fogják abból az izéből építeni a felhőkarcolókat. Szerintem te még fiatal vagy és nem emlékszel, de nagyon sok ilyen semmire nem jó találmányunk volt. Amit persze mindig beharangoztak mint óriási áttörést.
>>
My sister applied for refuge in Hungary.
Never had any problems at all. She works at some supermarket now. Says she doesn't want to go back kek
>>
>>81152015
Mert beszélem a nyelvet? Nem szeretek nyelvtan-náci lenni, de nekem ez a nyelv többet jelent az életemnél, és nem szeretem amikor valaki "Nagymagyarkodik" de arra se képes hogy a magyart ne nagybetűvel kezdje, mintha ezen akármi változtatna.
Remélem egyszer viszontlátlak egy normális vitaplatformon a való életben és arról vitázunk majd hogy hogyan mentsük meg az országunk gazdaságát és építhetnénk egy erős, szuverén országot, és nem azon hogy kinek kik a felmenői.

>>81152044
Amúgy meg, nekem mondod? Minden taszít apámban, az életfelfogása, a kultúrája, az egész létezése.
És az összes barátja ilyan, magyargyülölő nyavajgógép mind. Nem lennének rossz emberek, de annyira látszik hogy mind le van maradva vagy 100 évvel, hogy otthon verik a feleségüket hogy a gyereküknek semmi szabadságot nem adnak.
Ezért tartom a teljes intregciót abszurdumnak, a legtöbben arra nem képesek hogy vallás ás vélemyényszabadságot adjanak a kölyküknek.
>>
File: meanwhile in hungary2.jpg (356 KB, 1334x1334) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in hungary2.jpg
356 KB, 1334x1334
>>81152732

ACTUAL refugees are welcome. Especially if they act like decent human beings. These migrant scum were pelting our trains with stones, discarded food donations and shat all over the place.
>>
>>81151871
Amúgy, igazad van a nyelvtannal, baszott idegesítő mikor Magyarnak írják a magyart. Azonban felhívom a figyelmed, hogy magyarizálni nem lehet, csak magyarosítani, honosítani stb.
>>
>>81147581
Even if 50% were good people, the other 50% wouldn't be and they'd become terrorists themselves sooner or later.
And the good people are likely to give birth to pieces of shits, who become radicalised when they grow up. The more of them make it here, the faster the radicalisation will become. There's no winning with muslims, they'll turn on you no matter how nice you are to them. We just have to keep them out.
>>
>>81152732
>Says she doesn't want to go back
Where? Ukraine?
>>
>>81152176
>We have 0 reasons to be butthurt pal.
oh yeah, this is why your comrades must shitpost in every hungarian related thread like they did here

so
>Stop projecting.
>>
>>81151871
>>81152999

>nyelvlecke: the thread

Elsőben megtanulsz írni. Ez nem olyan tudás, amit fitogtatni kell.
>>
>>81152999
>>81152910
>>81152731
>>81152044
>>81152015
>>81151871
>>81151787
>>81151101
>>81150813
>>81150810
>>81150291

A kurva életbe, higgadjatok már le.
>>
>>81150706
Dat shape of his pants tho...
>>
>>81152910
Inkább Abdullal tárgyalj, hogy a Közel-Keletet hogyan lehetne stabilizálni.
>hurr a nemzetiség az szív s nem vér
Mint mondtam, >>>/reddit/
Sose leszel Magyar csak azért, mert beszéled a nyelvet. Köszönd meg anyádnak.
>>
>>81152999
Oké az igaz. A konstants angol nekem is elbassza a nyelvtani érzékemet, na.

De ő azért írja "Magyarnak" mert érted, ő MAGYAR, érted, MAGYAR BAZDMEG. Ő nagybetűvel kezdi, mert az nagy, érted, NAGY. Mint Nagy-Magyarország.
Üres szavak. Nem azon fog múlni a "magyarság-szinted" hogy hogyan írod le azt a szót hogy magyar.

>>81153408
Persze hogy nem, de a nyelv fontos része a nemzetnek.
>>
>>81152965
Based
>>
>>81133920
>blatant lie you retard
http://www.akk.hu/hu/oldal/statisztika#a-kozponti-koltsegvetes-adossaga
Here, next to the "A központi költségvetés adóssága" row you can download a nice little excel table listing the debt since january of 2004.
In january of 2011, it was 19 987,63 billion HUF. January of 2013, it was at 21 187,80. The last known listed data is for may of 2016, when it was at 25 020,27. So tell us, how is it a blatant lie that the debt is getting bigger?

>how is it unbearable?
Ever tried dealing with bureocracy in Hungary, other than getting your ID done? Like running a business for example.

>maybe to some extent but there's no proof for that
What the what? Btw other poster wasn't quite exact, it's the selling rights that are privatized to just select dealers. Which you probably know the controversy about.

>lefitst propaganda
Just look at OECD reports and PISA test results.

>I only know about my local hospital and it's perfectly fine, again, leftists propaganda
>the only one I ever saw looked good to me, so everything is all right in general

To be honest I'd probably vote Fidesz if there were an election this weekend just because they are the only competent party managing a country now but holy shit, your level of denial was too much for me.
If any time a problem comes to the surface and we just yell leftist propaganda at it we'll never move forward. We have to acknowledge the shortcomings and strive to make things better, not sweep the problems under a rug.
>>
>>81153678
Based on what ?
>>
>>81153563
Bloggá változtattál egy viszonylag normális threadet, tevebaszó.
majd akkor filozofálj, amikor a purdék lángoló háttal szaladgálnak.
>>
>>81129528
>A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.
>>
I didn't even know we have that much troops.

>>81130443
He and his party is corrupt as fuck but he keeps mudslims away and thats a good thing
>>
>>81152732
How's that war of yours going? Is it over yet? I'm way behind on that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSu6Z_dFunQ
>>
is anybody /debrechan/ here?
>>
>>81152731
senki se mondta hogy ebbol fogjak de az athidalo elemek, a tehermentesitheto reszeket is ezzel a modszerrel akarnak energia felhasznalas szempontjabol hatekonyabba(aram es futes) es vizualisan is eladhatobba tenni

egyebkent meg a CNNen is volt riport errol es pont ezt ragoztak benne

nem mellesleg a termek mar akkor tulkereslettel szembesult mikor meg a tervezo asztalon letezett csak(uabban a riportban hangzott el ez is)
>>
>>81153816
>:DDD
newfags welcome aboard
>>
File: osmgyar.jpg (72 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
osmgyar.jpg
72 KB, 800x467
>>81153541
Oké, szláv-német-román keverék. Ha ettől jobban érzed magad.

Amúgy meg:
>ősmagyar
>fehér

>>81153833
>sucking the cock of Orban for hours
>normal thread
>>
>>81152910
Te vagy troll vagy, vagy pedig tényleg fura alakokat sodor itt össze a szél. Mindenesetre az integráció halott dolog, ezt valószínűleg mindenki érzi. A nagyobb baj, hogy ezek a mi európai (incl. murika) társadalmaink is halottak.

Se cél, se akarat, se kitartás. A döntő többség meg akarja úszni az életet, és nem akar felelősséget vállalni még magáért sem, hát még másért. A magyar emberek élete pedig a hétvégi páleszig/kábsziig/akármiig tart. Persze értem, muszáj is ezt csinálni, hisz hét közben csicskák, mégis nyomorúságos látni ezt.
>>
File: 1464855682421.jpg (47 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1464855682421.jpg
47 KB, 536x536
>>81153833
>>
File: 1467802227334.jpg (13 KB, 234x395) Image search: [Google]
1467802227334.jpg
13 KB, 234x395
>>
>>81150514
>check the laws it was/is always illegal
I know the law, if you can please point me to the paragraph where it says prostitution is illegal I will thank you for it:
http://net.jogtar.hu/jr/gen/hjegy_doc.cgi?docid=A1200100.TV
http://net.jogtar.hu/jr/gen/hjegy_doc.cgi?docid=A1200002.TV
>>
>>81154119
Debrecen is on Nyíregy level but at least Szabolcs people know they're trash
>>
>>81154119
sup
>>
>>81152732
lof of ukraine settled down here since the shit hit the fan in ua
>>
File: 1468437485374.jpg (21 KB, 257x204) Image search: [Google]
1468437485374.jpg
21 KB, 257x204
>>81154332
>>
File: 03.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
>>81147891

>color of your eyes determines if you're a gypsy

Nope. Pic related...a literal gypsy from Serbia.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.