[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In light of the events in France, let's pull together in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
In light of the events in France, let's pull together in solidarity and share movies that absolutely blow muzzies the fuck out.

The siege

London Has fallen

But especially the Siege, going to download it and watch later today.

Fuck Islam, fuck terrorists, I want to kill Muslims so fucking bad.
>>
Bump, fucking don't slide this.
>>
Actually interested in this I want movies like this too. Anyone got any recommendations?
>>
Give me some anti-muslim movies
>>
>>81130630
i was going to recommend you a super duper secret movie about muslims invading europe that i found on the romanian web

but now i'm not because you samefagged your threads not aware of the ID system
>>
>>81130920

Sorry just bumping m8. Not trying to be a dick but this is important for morale.
>>
>>81128731
Isn't London Has Fallen a shit movie though? Or is it simply the cucks downvoting it for being "islamophobic"
>>
>>81131405

There's a scene where Gerald Butler is killing a muzzie and says why don't you go back to afhfuckistan or wherever the fuck your from. You should watch simply for that.

It's not great but absolutely all about Muslims being fucked up. It's worth a watch just download it.
>>
>>81132330
Sounds cool, will give it a look.
>>
Four Lions
>>
File: 1328952819542.jpg (24 KB, 458x500) Image search: [Google]
1328952819542.jpg
24 KB, 458x500
Children of men is pretty good.
Refugees are called "fugies" and they are hunted down and kileld by British police.

Also at the end, ISIS rises up in the refugee camps and they get BTFO by the army.
>>
File: themanwhowouldbeking1975.jpg (17 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
themanwhowouldbeking1975.jpg
17 KB, 226x223
Two White men take over a society of Muslims who begin to worship Sean Connery as a God but when Connery decides to race mix things go bad. The most /pol/ move ever yet I never see it in these threads.
>>
>>81131405

Olympus was great, I'm assuming London is just as fun.
>>
Let's not forget about a French novella about a guy who shoots an Arab just for the fuck of it. There's an Italian movie version with dubbed English on youtube.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.