[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Clooney ISIS operative confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 750x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 750x824
>>
>>81127814
>guys, guys, listen. HES NOT RELIGIOUS guys please listen its not islam relgiion of peace NOT RELIGIOUS hate cis white male islam good white bad GUYs
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>Mohamed
>not religious
Pick
>>
>>81127814
> witnesses say he was shouting "allahu akbar"
> not religious
>>
>>81127814
>mohamed
>not religious

Like saying goldstein is not a jew.
>>
>>81127814
well at least he was nice
>>
>>81127814
Hasn't it been a pattern though that a lot of the people who fall in with ISIS aren't religious in a conventional sense? They hate themselves for falling into Western degeneracy and see a suicide attack as a way to prove themselves and score a bunch of Allah points all at once.
>>
>>81130615
From what I have seen that's the case. You either have criminals and degenerates do these terror attacks most of the time because ISIS promised them that all their sins will be absolved if they go do Jihad and die for the cause.
>>
>>81127814
One of Bataklan terrorists was a LESBIAN and also NO RELIGIOUS
Does this "not religious" argument proves anything?
>>
>>81129558
this is the next phase of denial

phase 1
>its not real islam

phase 2
>hes not religious

pase 3
>french caliphate
>>
>>81127814
>nice attack truck driver
seems insulting to the victims
>>
>>81129825
unfortunately am one of them. Names Mohammed but hate my religion. thinking of changing my name but scared that ill get beaten up by parents
>>
>>81129969
>a witness

Yeah, they are SO reliable.

Witnesses in orlande claimed there were multiple shooters, and that someone was holding the doors closed from the inside. Indicating a false flag, not religious or terrorist related. Do you believe that too, or do you only believe the witness accounts that match your ideas of what probably happened.
>>
>>81130615
>>81130909
or like this guy they are married, have kids, and are employed

same with the san bernidino guy and orlando guy
>>
>>81131521
fuck off paco

and there was a guy holding the door closed, google it
>>
>>81131592
It's not an either or thing. He can have a family and job and still feel ashamed of his supposed sins.
>>
>>81131789
i agree, but democrats say its because they are poor and starving

if only they had jobs!
>>
>>81127814

Why is Wikileaks so pro-Muslim? Always posting "Muslims dindu muffin".
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.