[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't there be peace in the Middle East?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449446855318.jpg (11 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1449446855318.jpg
11 KB, 250x333
Why can't there be peace in the Middle East?
>>
Western intervention.
>>
Religion
>>
>>81127478
Not enough religion of peace.
>>
>>81127478
sunni/shia division, saudi arabia, oil, israel, low iq. to name a few.
>>
Western intervention.

Without western intervention, Saudi Arabia wouldn't be that powerful. That's more than enough to solve 90% of the problems.
>>
Peace in the middle east?

No gain... No gain...
>>
US army is a non-profit association of peace
>>
>>81127993
>sunni/shia division

I lived in the ME for a couple of months. There's some kind of conflict between them, but it's purely ideological. They don't give a fuck about each other, only the sheikhs keep shouting MUH RELIGION.
>>
>>81127807
Latin America is non-white and has its problems but there are still pockets of good clean neighborhoods. And there's general peace

Why can't the people in the Middle East be like that? Is there really a valid reason beside not taking personal accountability?
>>
>>81127478
After the de-colonization, the retarded anglos couldn't come up with the right borders, cuz they couldn't understand the muslim tribe-structure. They thought there can be democratic states with borders drawn by ethnical and cultural concepts. They were wrong.
+USA and Russia constantly trying to intervene in middle eastern politics
>>
File: 1467086728607.png (121 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
1467086728607.png
121 KB, 264x396
arabs
>>
>>81128338
Global intervention leads to war, war leads to mass immigration, mass immigration (together with sjw mentality) leads to violence and conflicts.

But it starts with global intervention. If there's war, it's because powerful people want to.
>>
>>81127478
Israel exists. Oil exists.
>>
>>81127478

Because of your government eternal lust for oil. It's all your fault. Each and every country you ever touched turned in to a religious hell hole.
>>
>>81127478
There's no peace because of Oil and Lobbies trying to Monopolize a finite ressource that is hard to get but everybody depends on because they blocked the way for engineers to create methods of transportations that doesn't use anything else than Oil for the last 80 years.

/thread.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.